Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! (3991 Views)

Why Is Sex So Cheap This Days? / What Do Guys Gain From A Relationship That Is Sex Free? / Reasons Why I Stoped Sleeping With The Opposite Sex (pls Don't Judge Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by fredrick007: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
I have a friend who is in some sort of dilemma. He has been in a relationship with a girl for more than two years, they both love each other and wish to spend their forever together. But there is a problem. This girl is a virgin and is dedicated to remaining so till she gets married. Now my guy has been deprived of sex for 2 years and is likely to be deprived of sex for as long as 5 extra years. He has been able to put himself together for d time being because they have been together (i.e within the same location) all the while, but now they are apart in location and so would be for the next five years. John (my friend) recently told me that he was getting closer to two different female friends and that he was sexually attracted to them. One of them whose name is Tanya has a boyfriend who resides in a very far state from where she is and she kind of gets needy atimes. The other one whose name is rachel broke up with her boyfriend about 2months ago and is also kind of needy. John is sort of confused as he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with these girls and his relationship with his girlfriend. But at the same time, john is needy and doesn't know what to do. Please what do you advice.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
am super-confused ...i donno d advice i fit give u....

2 Likes

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Spicylate(f): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Grab hold of control.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by snadguy007(m): 10:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
No advice for your friend, experience will teach him better
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by emmyw(m): 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
If he truely want to marry her g/friend(virging),he should control himself as a wise man,i know its hard atimes to be faithful,but i guess he should endure,have convenant with God,he should also know that there is blessing in marrying a virgin,he should not cheat,sex is not love/happiness.why should he broke his happines just because of a momentary satisfacation? Lets be wise please,a world is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
He shuld wait for his gal o if not dis will be his ringtone wen gobe happen- johnny leave me follow cynthia nd I dunno wat to do and he talk say I no do am like d way cythia dey do, johnny give uche belle e talk say e wan marry nene nwokem kedu ihe neme johnny mo johnny mo am lukin for my johnny!
A word is enof for___

3 Likes

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by holusormi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
rozzay: He shuld wait for his gal o if not dis will be his ringtone wen gobe happen- johnny leave me follow cynthia nd I dunno wat to do and he talk say I no do am like d way cythia dey do, johnny give uche belle e talk say e wan marry nene nwokem kedu ihe neme johnny mo johnny mo am lukin for my johnny!
A word is enof for___

Jhonny bro, please press ctrl+D ( dickkkk)
And u'll be fine,,...omo ale oniro oshi grin

1 Like

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by odilinonso(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
This world is really a small world. I have a friend that has the exact same predicament and i mean exact to the last letter. He is as confused as you are.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Houseofglam7(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
He should wait for Yemi Alade;she's been looking for Johnny.

1 Like

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Kenzico(m): 1:14am On Jul 30, 2014
I have a friend who faces dis kind of treatment bt it may sadly not be his own to dig into the girl's own. Its another man's own to dig in and I hope he sees it dis way unless if he go marry d Girl
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 4:36am On Jul 30, 2014
In need of wot ?
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by daryoor(m): 5:44am On Jul 30, 2014
is he a born again, heaven and hell brain washed christain?

sleep with the side beaches already jor
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by fredrick007: 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Xenaf: In need of wot ?
sex
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by chymystique(f): 11:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Did u say your friend needs SEX? He needs Jesus Christ.. I dunno y ppl attach much importance to sex lik say na food.. He shld focus his energy and time on somethings more productive dt will better his life and nt sex. Well, If he cnt cope he shld tell d gf and if dey both cnt come to an agreement then he shld call it quits.. If he cheats on the gf then IMO, he is an asswipe and a coward..

2 Likes

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by psychologist(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Something in me is telling me that op's real name is john

2 Likes

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by emmiewealth(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
psychologist: Something in me is telling me that op's real name is john
. Seems u read my mind
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by fredrick007: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
psychologist: Something in me is telling me that op's real name is john
op's name is Fredrick, john is op's friend
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 01, 2014
chymystique: Did u say your friend needs SEX? He needs Jesus Christ.. I dunno y ppl attach much importance to sex lik say na food.. He shld focus his energy and time on somethings more productive dt will better his life and nt sex. Well, If he cnt cope he shld tell d gf and if dey both cnt come to an agreement then he shld call it quits.. If he cheats on the gf then IMO, he is an asswipe and a coward..
sanctimonious BulllshiTt
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by silvertuke(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2014
chymystique: Did u say your friend needs SEX? He needs Jesus Christ.. I dunno y ppl attach much importance to sex lik say na food.. He shld focus his energy and time on somethings more productive dt will better his life and nt sex. Well, If he cnt cope he shld tell d gf and if dey both cnt come to an agreement then he shld call it quits.. If he cheats on the gf then IMO, he is an asswipe and a coward..

Babe sorry ooo, Are you a Virgin? plus when last did you had Sex? you should please take it easy now.. the guy needs sex and I don't see anything wrong with that.. expect you want to tell me that you have not had sex for the past 2 years. D guy tried for even staying for 2 years without sex.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by gentlezypher: 7:12am On Aug 01, 2014
emmyw: If he truely want to marry her g/friend(virging),he should control himself as a wise man,i know its hard atimes to be faithful,but i guess he should endure,have convenant with God,he should also know that there is blessing in marrying a virgin,he should not cheat,sex is not love/happiness.why should he broke his happines just because of a momentary satisfacation? Lets be wise please,a world is enough for the wise.
what if the babe breaks it bèfore returning
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by chymystique(f): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Jenams: sanctimonious BulllshiTt

Lol @ "sanctimonious" grin grin grin grin grin......
silvertuke:
Babe sorry ooo, Are you a Virgin? plus when last did you had Sex? you should please take it easy now.. the guy needs sex and I don't see anything wrong with that.. expect you want to tell me that you have not had sex for the past 2 years. D guy tried for even staying for 2 years without sex.

If he wants to ve sex its his business.. Am only sayin he shld talk to d gf one more time if she cnt b convinced then he can as well break up with her instead of cheating behind her back.. He shld b man enuf.. The excuse of him cheatin cos d gf is a virgin and doesn't wanna ve sex is jst bullcrap
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Jman06(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Two years without sex?!... If i catch myself!8-) the guy don try joor, he should chop the next available kpomo and clean his damn mouth! This is what happens when people fail to realize that s.ex is a crucial component of a man's life, 4th to only air, water and food.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by ElFenomeno1: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2014
fredrick007: I have a friend who is in some sort of dilemma. He has been in a relationship with a girl for more than two years, they both love each other and wish to spend their forever together. But there is a problem. This girl is a virgin and is dedicated to remaining so till she gets married. Now my guy has been deprived of sex for 2 years and is likely to be deprived of sex for as long as 5 extra years. He has been able to put himself together for d time being because they have been together (i.e within the same location) all the while, but now they are apart in location and so would be for the next five years. John (my friend) recently told me that he was getting closer to two different female friends and that he was sexually attracted to them. One of them whose name is Tanya has a boyfriend who resides in a very far state from where she is and she kind of gets needy atimes. The other one whose name is rachel broke up with her boyfriend about 2months ago and is also kind of needy. John is sort of confused as he doesn't want to ruin his friendship with these girls and his relationship with his girlfriend. But at the same time, john is needy and doesn't know what to do. Please what do you advice.

Tell John to break off his relationship and go fu..ck a h..o somewhere.

Why cheat? why go into a relationship with a girl who wont be dropping the pants till after marriage?

If he cant wait, break the relationship off and go find a single needy person or a fu...cksluuuuut

Lastly, warn your friend not to go near the needy girl with a boyfriend far away!
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by fredrick007: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Tell John to break off his relationship and go fu..ck a h..o somewhere.

Why cheat? why go into a relationship with a girl who wont be dropping the pants till after marriage?

If he cant wait, break the relationship off and go find a single needy person or a fu...cksluuuuut

Lastly, warn your friend not to go near the needy girl with a boyfriend far away!

if I may ask, why shouldn't he go near the needy girl with a boyfriend? And what about the one that just broke up with her boyfriend??
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by ElFenomeno1: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
fredrick007: if I may ask, why shouldn't he go near the needy girl with a boyfriend? And what about the one that just broke up with her boyfriend??

Do i need to explain anything to you further?!

Someone has a boyfriend, yet you are asking me why he shouldn't go near her with a view to smashing.......

John is in a relationship and therefore shouldn't be looking for anything more than platonic friendship with the two ladies. END OF

If he needs to sling some di...ck to any random girl, tell John to break off his relationship and stay away from ladies who have fellas.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2014
Just an innocent question for the guys

How difficult is it to practise abstinence??
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl: Just an innocent question for the guys

How difficult is it to practise abstinence??
Very very difficult!
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: Very very difficult!
I'm just being curious.
Just how difficult is it?
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by MisterLongman(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg park well..... If he is an asswipe and a coward, what will you call the girl/girls that give it to him free of charge... There are always two sides of a coin...... Only God knows what the so called virgin is doing right now

Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
I'm just being curious.
There's a disease called conjilitis which a guy suffers after one week of Total abstinence. The disease kills faster than Ebola fever. So, u see, it's very serious.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Emyemyberry(m): 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
Luckygurl:
I'm just being curious.
extremely difficult,especially when a guy has done it atleast once,fantazasis about it always,when all his coleagues and friends talks and live on it,underates him if he doesn't make effort to belong.when all he sees on the streets and screens are semi to nude figures.
Re: All he needs right now is SEX. Pls help out! by Luckygurl(f): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2014
donpeey22: There's a disease called conjilitis which a guy suffers after one week of Total abstinence. The disease kills faster than Ebola fever. So, u see, it's very serious.
One week, as in seven days..
U're joking..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many People Did U Date Back In High School? / Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? / 7 Things Men Prefer In Women More Than Good Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.