Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? (3999 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / See What This My Guy Ex Posted On Facebook / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2015
Inspired by this thread.

If you can't accept an engagement ring that was previously rejected by another girl then it would be greatly unfair to expect a guy to buy an engagement ring before proposing to you.
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Lol....shebi na if the guy tell you ni grin

Wait OP...u want make d guy go buy new ring undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2015
Ofcos not!, I can't oooo. But it's best he doesn't tell me. If he does I ll b so mad @ him
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2015
How I go tek know undecided

Abi u think I be winsh like xsengaundecided
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:

U SEE ME 4 YA DREAM? grin
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 17, 2015
i wont! thats disrespectful to me. bt how would i knw?
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by lilmax(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2015
zaragal:
Ofcos not!, I can't oooo. But it's best he doesn't tell me. If he does I ll b so mad @ him
undecided
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
U SEE ME 4 YA DREAM? grin
so u neva die sad
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Oahray: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2015
Nice logic. But ladies be like "why can he not just throw it away, buy me another one, and hope I don't reject it too?"

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 8:56am On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
so u neva die sad
U BEEN WANT MAKE I DIE ABI? angry
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
U BEEN WANT MAKE I DIE ABI? angry
witch tongue
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 17, 2015
Linqsz:

EroticAngelina:

ggrin:

zaragal:

Linqsz:

The point really is that it would be somewhat unreasonable to want a guy to propose with a ring when he is unsure of the lady's response.

If he makes 5 failed marriage proposals in a year, that would mean spending at least 250k on engagement rings he has no use for.

Unless the guy intends to start a business on the sales of used rings, I don't think a guy should propose to a lady with a ring.

My take is: Propose first then get the ring after she accepts.

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by mirexxx(f): 9:05am On Jan 17, 2015
even if he tells me afta I've given birth 2 our 2nd child i go still para give am undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 9:07am On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
witch tongue
WINCHY WINCHY GIRL. cry
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
WINCHY WINCHY GIRL. cry
blood suckerembarassed
The bloods ur sharin
Theris godu o o o o o lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 9:23am On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
am a blood suckerembarassed
The bloods am sharin
Theris godu o o o o o lipsrsealed
shocked
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 9:32am On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
NA FARANO BLOOD I WANT SUCK NOW ;d
God forbidangry
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 9:38am On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
i go kill iceberyln to day.angry
NA U SABI. grin
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
NA U SABI. grin
kill am first,make u con see wetin I go do angry
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
kill am first,make u con see wetin I go do angry
angry
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by ggrin(f): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xsenga:
angry
wetin
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Xsenga(f): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
ggrin:
wetin
NOTHING.
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by AyeeIdris(f): 1:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
kini big deal
dats his past. I am his future. whats in a ring?

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2015
Does dat even make sense?..u broke reach dat side undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by justmag(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2015
zaragal:

Now this is a girl that wud be hard to satisfy! On one hand you condone a lie and on the other hand, if the truth was said you wud be mad anyways!
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by justmag(m): 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

I am sure you won't if it is some top notch carat diamond ring.
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2015
zaragal:

He ll tell u the truth 2yrs afta nd apologise wit a kizz cheesy
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Personally I don't tink is really vry ok using a regected ring frm a lady on anoda lady.

It in a way shows hw u value her.

Usin a regected ring on her?? Its a no no 4 me
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by adedayourt(m): 1:23pm On Jan 17, 2015
EroticAngelina:

U ll only blush accept d rejected ring nd probly afta ur 1st kid he'll confess to u
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2015
justmag:

Now this is a girl that wud be hard to satisfy! On one hand you condone a lie and on the other hand, if the truth was said you wud be mad anyways!

I never said I would condone a lie, I said it's best I don't knw, man it hurt!, it's not the ring itself, it's the significant
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2015
adedayourt:

He ll tell u the truth 2yrs afta nd apologise wit a kizz cheesy

Oh hell! I ll go to jail for his sake
Re: Can You Accept A Ring Used To Propose To And Rejected By A Guy's Ex Girlfriend? by justmag(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2015
zaragal:

I never said I would condone a lie, I said it's best I don't knw, man it hurt!, it's not the ring itself, it's the significant

In the spirit of girls wanting an honest man....I am sure you wanna hear the truth always even if it hurts. Of course it's the significance!! It would make sense to pawn it and buy another one. I would never give a girl a ring like that. There may be history there that could bring flashbacks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Understand Her!! / What Your Pubic hair Says About Your Personality! (educative) / Lasting Long During Sex Is Overrated!! Guys Is This Normal?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.