Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back (1200 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by Guidette(f): 10:16pm On Jul 28, 2014
I dated this really hot and fine Caribbean guy in school about 4 years ago for 6 months. I asked him out first, to his surprise, and we went out on one of the best dates i had ever been on. He used to make me laugh a lot and i honestly cared about him. But after 2 months, i got bored. The relationship just flat lined. Calling and texting felt like a chore and i started to resent him a bit. When i travelled back to Nigeria for the summer, i didnt call or text him once. It was like he never existed and as far as i was concerned, i didnt have a bf. When i got back to school, i decided to rekindle things once more. After a week, i broke up with him. He was devastated, yes. But i couldnt see a future with him.
Now he wants me back. After 4 years. How do i break it lightly to him that our relationship is dead and gone, forever?

1 Like

Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by heatmeup(f): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Guidette: I dated this really hot and fine Caribbean guy in school about 4 years ago for 6 months. I asked him out first, to his surprise, and we went out on one of the best dates i had ever been on. He used to make me laugh a lot and i honestly cared about him. But after 2 months, i got bored. The relationship just flat lined. Calling and texting felt like a chore and i started to resent him a bit. When i travelled back to Nigeria for the summer, i didnt call or text him once. It was like he never existed and as far as i was concerned, i didnt have a bf. When i got back to school, i decided to rekindle things once more. After a week, i broke up with him. He was devastated, yes. But i couldnt see a future with him.
Now he wants me back. After 4 years. How do i break it lightly to him that our relationship is dead and gone, forever?
take him to jerry springer show

3 Likes

Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by okotv(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
which one is super hot....dont raise his hopes...just tell him its over....thats all and if he his responsible he would give in i think.

1 Like

Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by fuckshit: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2014
FÜCKING tell him straight to his face. Let him know you FÜCKING feel nothing for him any more & as much as FÜCKING possible be nice about it grin grin #my take
Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by icebebe(f): 2:31am On Jul 29, 2014
First of all,u asked a guy out?? Mmmmm.. Anyway no point deceivin him,it will hurt him more if afta a long tym he realize u are jus pretending, tell him straight,u will only hurt him if u com bak bcz u dnt love him anymore.and pls dnt do dis again.
Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by Nobody: 2:56am On Jul 29, 2014
Guidette: I dated this really hot and fine Caribbean guy in school about 4 years ago for 6 months. I asked him out first, to his surprise, and we went out on one of the best dates i had ever been on. He used to make me laugh a lot and i honestly cared about him. But after 2 months, i got bored. The relationship just flat lined. Calling and texting felt like a chore and i started to resent him a bit. When i travelled back to Nigeria for the summer, i didnt call or text him once. It was like he never existed and as far as i was concerned, i didnt have a bf. When i got back to school, i decided to rekindle things once more. After a week, i broke up with him. He was devastated, yes. But i couldnt see a future with him.

I dont think is dead, if it was truly dead, you wouldn't have even opened this thread in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: My Super Hot Ex Wants Me Back by Joel3(m): 8:07am On Jul 29, 2014
rokiatu:

I dont think is dead, if it was truly dead, you wouldn't have even opened this thread in the first place.
thank you.

But rokiatu na only you carry that hip? Chia

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies Can Never Be Trully Loved By A Guy / Why 95 Percent Of Ladies Falls Victim To The Bad Guys. / Has Your Dad Ever Told You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.