Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report (9073 Views)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Omadachi(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2014
Nigerians we like making too much noise all the time.If on the day of the the test people have rioted the story would have been different.We all fold our hands and went back to our respective houses and this is how everything will end.

With all these happening some people will still come here and say GEJ till 2019.

4 Likes

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2014
I would be surprised to ever see David Mark drag Abba Moro (his bros) to the sinate (senate) over the death of 18 of our applicant citizens.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by cyril83(m): 6:58am On Jul 29, 2014
Omadachi: Nigerians we like making too much noise all the time.If on the day of the the test people have rioted the story would have been different.We all fold our hands and went back to our respective houses and this is how everything will end.

With all these happening some people will still come here and say GEJ till 2019.

Nice talk. Nigerians will never protest because politicians had successfully injected fear into people's mind through pastors and imam, so they see such protest as ungodly and violent.

Such protest would never hold until we know what religion stands for. Politicians and clerics are working hand in hand to cage gullible minds.

Whoever says gej till 2019 , check his profile, he's either a kid , pdp e-agent or dvmbazz.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by jericco1(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2014
For once I thought NL had a correspondent only to check the source Punchng!
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2014
...so typical-only fools expect anything from such investigation...

1 Like

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by omenka(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
Let's be honest with ourselves. In terms of the fight against corruption, Nigeria has never had it so bad!

So disgusting.

3 Likes

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by igbsam(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Cholison: Today they are in charge but one day history shall be in charge and will definitely hand out its judgement without bias.

Which History ? You think say History get mouth for Naija ? History has been bribed to shut da hell up. No Judgement in Naija, you enjoy your loot on earth and then go to the almighty for judgement as far as this country is concerned.

We should just live the way we are living in Nigeria and expect nothing more from History or these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Lacombre: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Rilwayne001: GEJ is going in 2015, in as much as our brain is actively working
Going where? What is your definition of active? Brain activity is not necessarily productivity. Hardwork is not success.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Babzrockman: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2014
If were 2 be advanced countries, there will b massive protest. Bt in my country naija, u there nt and/or wil nt get pple 2 support u.

1 Like

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:54am On Jul 29, 2014
This is the political boko haram people are referring to
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by kabba7(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2014
Is this how we wil continnue to live?
My fear is that Nigeria is heading towards a very violent road point primarily because of our ways .
CORRUPTION AND ELECTION RIGGING .
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by mkoabiola: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2014
Aba moro is even thinking of anofa term as a minister,wen hs godfada has assuref hm
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2014
PDP killing & defrauding Naijeriyans since 1999

Last bullet#
Thunda fire aaaaall pro-PDP till 2019 a$s lickerz

2 Likes

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by gabicon: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2014
I think the summation of our challenge in Nigeria is non adherence to rule of law, corruption is just a result of non adherence. We Nigerians are the problem we don't follow through with anything and the political class know that for example occupy Nigeria, bring back our girls, subsidy scam and so many more. When a criminal gets away with crime his confidence is boosted and his habit gets worse over time. We run a society filled with criminals and we expect sanity let's wake up. The ministry of interior saga once not resolved immediately was a long forgotten case and we all know that. Our girls are being molested by boko haram and are being trained to be suicide bombers all because we all didnt follow thru my fear now is their new recuit will be children.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2014
omenka: Let's be honest with ourselves. In terms of the fight against corruption, Nigeria has never had it so bad!

So disgusting.
Thank God u're awake now!

Is it still gej till 2019?
Or gej till 2015? smiley
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by poiZon: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
whr r the professional protesters when u need them,
DINO MELAYE, AMAECHI, MADAM DUE PROCESS AKA MMA OBY....ABI dis one no reach to follow protest?
oh i forgot !benefits no go dey.
isorait

1 Like

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by myspnigeria: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2014
another failed investigation.... welcome to 9ja
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by obeski13(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2014
I dont think this is d time for lamentation..the political class are threading on with impunity becos they are aware of d docility of d electorates who can be bought with a kongo of rice.so sad.a forum llke nairaland can be used to galvanised and mobilised nigerians.nigeria will continue to slide backward until we d masses wake up frm our slumber
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by omenka(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2014
MichaelSokoto:
Thank God u're awake now!

Is it still gej till 2019?
Or gej till 2015? smiley
Are you sure you aint mistaking me for someone else sir?? cheesy

Been awake since '99!!
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by egbaguy: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2014
are u guys surprised ?when a president decides to spare a minister who brought his govt much embarrasement. In a sane clime,jonah wud av scored more political point sacking abba slowpoke. But here in naija,anything goes!!!!! Funny enuf,some stupid fools amongst dos dat wrote the scam exam will still vote d govt next year.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by dayowunmi(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: Hmmmmm so APC have finally swept this report under the carpet, wow "There is a very terrible country" hm wetin I dey talk self........ No it should be "There's a country on time bomb" hm hm clears throat.......... I no go talk say first to comment, but r.I.p to those guys that died for nothing....o ma se ooo
Do u chose to be ignorant or ignorance chose you? What has APC got to do with this? Are senators Abubakar bagudu and ita enang who are both in charge of the matter APC members. Let ur comments evoke reason please. Same goes for APC ppl quoting pdp over every little thing,
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by fairheven: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Before nko,wat do u expect from a "RUBBER-stamped" national assembly?after all,the "moronic"ABBA MORROR is still in office,serving a chicken-hearted administration.that can only happened in a failed-state like ours;if it's in a " sane"society,that man wud be in jail for manslaughter by now.that is wat u get wen u elect base on "goodluck",sooner or later u run out of luck!
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Descartes: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83:

Nice talk. Nigerians will never protest because politicians had successfully injected fear into people's mind through pastors and imam, so they see such protest as ungodly and violent.

Such protest would never hold until we know what religion stands for. Politicians and clerics are working hand in hand to cage gullible minds.

Whoever says gej till 2019 , check his profile, he's either a kid , pdp e-agent or dvmbazz.
Are you not pro APC , stop being hypocrital son angry
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by fairheven: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon: whr r the professional protesters when u need them,
DINO MELAYE, AMAECHI, MADAM DUE PROCESS AKA MMA OBY....ABI dis one no reach to follow protest?
oh i forgot !benefits no go dey.
isorait
Wud u Mind joining the protest sir?
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by poiZon: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
fairheven:
Wud u Mind joining the protest sir?

ofCOURSE not
i be acTOR not PROTESter!
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by cyril83(m): 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: Are you not pro APC , stop being hypocrital son angry

I'm a progressive not a die-hard.

Get that into your dvmb skull boy.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Descartes: 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83:

I'm a progressive not a die-hard.

Get that into your dvmb skull.
I can see how 'learned' you are
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by cyril83(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: I can see how 'learned' you are

That's good.

Next time you check the meaning of hypocrisy before using.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Descartes: 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
cyril83:

That's good.

Next time you check the meaning of hypocrisy before using.

angry

you are the hypocrite here son
Progressive ko aggressive ni
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by cyril83(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
Descartes: you are the hypocrite here son
Progressive ko aggressive ni

I'm even the both.
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by fairheven: 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

ofCOURSE not
i be acTOR not PROTESter!
U can still bring ur acTORing experience to the PROTest cool
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by poiZon: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
fairheven:
U can still bring ur acTORing experience to the PROTest cool

wetin concern militant with bokoharam........
tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lalong Fires Richard Tokma Acting SSG, Appoints Chief Of Staff / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Deny Being Sacked By Family / PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.