Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report (9074 Views)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by fairheven: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
poiZon:

wetin concern militant with bokoharam........
tufiakwa!
What is the difference btw a terrorist ang a freedom fighter?
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Papertrail11(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
djfaithy: Hmmmmm so APC have finally swept this report under the carpet, wow "There is a very terrible country" hm wetin I dey talk self........ No it should be "There's a country on time bomb" hm hm clears throat.......... I no go talk say first to comment, but r.I.p to those guys that died for nothing....o ma se ooo

you are madd is the committee conttorolled by apc or pdp....may the blood of those innocent chase u pdp members, abba slowpoke anf the senate neglegent daybleed nack....
foool
it is because of pple like u im ready to fight during 2015 election so as no to get jonathan and incompetence into nigeria....I cant afford to suffer fk anoda 4yrs...
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by toprealman: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2014
When all their candidates got employed why waste time chasing shadows?
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by Braggante(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sloan: Lmao....Naija people go suffer tire! Suffer suffer for world....
And exactly how is that funny? That excites you, you waste of space!
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by lanreni: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lilprocess: Ebele is a very dangerous disease, that if not tackle in time will transform into EBOLA .

HAAA!! you don't know they are one and thesame? the EBOLA virus is here to continue to kill from where its brother EBELE-corruption stops.Do you think the "transformation" agenda is just a slogan?
Re: Senate Dumps NIS Tragedy Probe Report by feedthenation(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
I sometimes wonder what those thieves in the NA do with their time and setting up of committees.

With all the various committees that have been set up in recent times, nothing have come out of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PMB: Just Like The Mills Of The Gods- Femi Adesina / Police, Army, NSCDC Deploy Operational Squad To Tackle Bandits In Zamfara / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyers Deny Being Sacked By Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.