Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

My Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Baby (1056 Views)

Nairaland. ... My Baby Has Come! Name Chosen On NL. / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Baby by March27(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2014
So proud of you anytime I think of you. You make me feel brand. Today makes it 5yrs since we started dating. You were always there every step of the way. Even when some of your friends were telling you to leave me but you never did. You always believed in me. You saw something in me that no other girl saw. I'm happy to let you know that things have changed and I'm richer now. Even with my new found wealth I'll never cheat on you or put any other woman above you. I love you and I want you to be the mother of my kids. I'm not even up to 28 but I'm ready to settle down. Temptations come when you have money. I pray I don't fall into these temptations. I love you to the moon and back. I'm happy that you're not a Nigerian cos most Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.

4 Likes

Re: My Baby by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2014
March27: So proud of you anytime I think of you. You make me feel brand. Today makes it 5yrs since we started dating. You were always there every step of the way. Even when some of your friends were telling you to leave me but you never did. You always believed in me. You saw something in me that no other girl saw. I'm happy to let you know that things have changed and I'm richer now. Even with my new found wealth I'll never cheat on you or put any other woman above you. I love you and I want you to be the mother of my kids. I'm not even up to 28 but I'm ready to settle down. Temptations come when you have money. I pray I don't fall into these temptations. I love you to the moon and back. I'm happy that you're not a Nigerian cos most Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.
Nice write-up for for your loved one...
But where you spoilt it all is in your attempt to bash nigerian girls..thats soo wrong

2 Likes

Re: My Baby by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2014
March27: So proud of you anytime I think of you. You make me feel brand. Today makes it 5yrs since we started dating. You were always there every step of the way. Even when some of your friends were telling you to leave me but you never did. You always believed in me. You saw something in me that no other girl saw. I'm happy to let you know that things have changed and I'm richer now. Even with my new found wealth I'll never cheat on you or put any other woman above you. I love you and I want you to be the mother of my kids. I'm not even up to 28 but I'm ready to settle down. Temptations come when you have money. I pray I don't fall into these temptations. I love you to the moon and back. I'm happy that you're not a Nigerian cos most Nigerian girls are nothing to write home about.
This has spoilt everything! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Baby by adexsimply(m): 9:43am On Jul 29, 2014
cheryl1:
But where you spoilt it all is in your attempt to bash nigerian girls..thats soo wrong
you're pretty
Re: My Baby by Spicylate(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2014
AMEN
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2014
Victoriousvic:
This has spoilt everything! angry
I tell you

1 Like

Re: My Baby by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 29, 2014
adexsimply: you're pretty
Thanks grin
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2014
aaaaawwww....dats so sweet n romantic
Re: My Baby by olumaxi(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2014
OP na mumu.....dis gal no different from nkechi

1 Like

Re: My Baby by phlemzy: 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: aaaaawwww....dats so sweet n romantic
You will only commend dat writeup if & only if (1)u'r not a nigerian (2)u dint read it to the end. Op my Nigerian girls are coming to treat ur fvck up on dat bash.
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2014
phlemzy: You will only commend dat writeup if & only if (1)u'r not a nigerian (2)u dint read it to the end. Op my Nigerian girls coming to treat ur fvck up on dat bash.
am a nigerian girl but a different one....
Re: My Baby by phlemzy: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2014
temigracie: am a nigerian girl but a different one....
Re: My Baby by Sunkyphil(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
na small thing spoil dat ur rhyme embarassed
Re: My Baby by femidejulius(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2014
Coughs!
Give me her number and I will make her Nigerian. U think she's different? Try me

2 Likes

Re: My Baby by vm26: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
such display is done by pple with low self esteem and are desperate fo love . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy or an abusive partner who loves lying to the world tht they are soo loving and all

1 Like

Re: My Baby by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: My Baby by Dyt(f): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did you just get a new job?
because all I can see in that post of yours is the fact that you came to let us know that you are young and you have some money undecided

1 Like

Re: My Baby by Tymax(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dyt: cry cry cry cry cry
really? grin grin
Re: My Baby by Dyt(f): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax: really? grin grin

love story baby
Re: My Baby by Tymax(m): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dyt:

love story baby
cheesy cheesy maybe u didn't see the part hwere he tackled naija women. grin
Re: My Baby by Dyt(f): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy maybe u didn't see the part hwere he tackled naija women. grin

i had to pretend i didnt see that part

if i talk now, dem go say i don start, shey u know say na mumu dey worry am, mk i jst leave the goat admire the love
sobs louder
Re: My Baby by Tymax(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dyt:

i had to pretend i didnt see that part

if i talk now, dem go say i don start, shey u know say na mumu dey worry am, mk i jst leave the goat admire the love
sobs louder
cheesy cheesy Chai! See bashing. And u have not started o. cheesy
Re: My Baby by justi4jesu(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
@Op u be attention seeker.....I reserve the curse wey I get for u because u are nothing to write home about..

1 Like

Re: My Baby by dytbabe: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy Chai! See bashing. And u have not started o. cheesy

I didn't say nothin na
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Baby by mcnepow(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nice write up but y try to incur d wrath of naija gurls?

@Dyt. I c U *wink*
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ode
Re: My Baby by Dyt(f): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
mcnepow: Nice write up but y try to incur d wrath of naija gurls?

@Dyt. I c U *wink*

na u be this
long long time
happy new yr
Re: My Baby by mcnepow(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahaha! Happy new year on the 29th of July? Abeg ooo.

I,ve been around #GhostMode cool
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
my fully bloded naija babe is far better than that thing u uploaded. she fat self mtseeew. u need to see more of onila post on naija babes. i swear 2 weeks just 2 weeks. u will come here and tell us another story.
Re: My Baby by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheryl1:
nice dp. ure even more pretty than that op human beign he posted.

1 Like

Re: My Baby by Dyt(f): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
mcnepow: Hahahaha! Happy new year on the 29th of July? Abeg ooo.

I,ve been around #GhostMode cool

chop knuckle

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Is This Your Kind Of Guy / Whats The Best Place To Propose To Ones Fiancee? / Being Unmarried Is Almost A Crime In The Nigerian Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.