Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (11770 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She ABORTED My Baby Without My Concent Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
This happened to a friend of mine (an office colleague)

They were love birds for few months. They had a heated quarrel that lasted 4 months. One funny thing about the whole stuff is they work in the same office, but they were not talking to each other.

We noticed that the lady was seriously ill for like 2 months and nobody knew the nature of the sickness. Typhoid was her excuse then.

So recently, they settled their disputes and started going out again. One thing led to another, she confessed that it was abortion and not Typhoid that got hooked.

In fact its my friends 3 weeks pregnancy she removed.

My friend was like "Why didnt you tell me you were pregnant?"

"Why did you have to abort my pregnancy?"

The lady said "But we were not talking then and its stupid for me to come and approach you with pregnancy in such a sour relationship"

My friend is mad at her now. He has been behaving funny and not focus since Monday.

I personally think the lady is at fault.

Am I wrong?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Kossyne(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2015
K
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by kolatobs(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
ok
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by dyttt: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
he should make up with another one
veli simples
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2015
Am in dxame shoes. I hvnt aborted mine bt my boyfriend isn't financially capable as he is still in his finals. I need help.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by obi4eze(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
Benignasweety:
Am in dxame shoes. I hvnt aborted mine bt my boyfriend isn't financially capable as he is still in his finals. I need help.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
She doesn't need your consent to do anything to her body even if you are married. It is the same thing for men who do not have to be father's to their children. They can terminate their parental rights and move on.

It is a risk you take when you are in a relationship and date like minded to avoid conflicts.

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
Benignasweety:

Pls dont think of abortion. There are many ways to go about it

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
What kind of help again, thought you created a thread about this your ish
Benignasweety:
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
Some guys are funny. I'm sure if she'd told him about the pregnancy, he was going to think she was trying to trap him with a baby to remain in their obviously tumultuous relationship. He needs to get over it or end the relationship if he's bothered by what she did. They weren't talking, so maybe she thought there was no chance of a reconciliation & to save herself the stress of single parenthood, she made the decision to terminate. Her choice. Her body. A child deserves a stable environment. Full stop.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:
She doesn't need your consent to do anything to her body even if you are married. It is the same thing for men who do not have to be father's to their children. They can terminate their parental rights and move on.

It is a risk you take when you are in a relationship and date like minded to avoid conflicts.

See who we have here. MrsChima
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Some guys are funny. I'm sure if she'd told him about the pregnancy, he was going to think she was trying to trap him with a baby to remain in their obviously tumultuous relationship. He needs to get over it or end the relationship if he's bothered by what she did. They weren't talking, so maybe she thought there was no chance of a reconciliation & to save herself the stress of single parenthood, she made the decision to terminate. Her choice. Her body. A child deserves a stable environment. Full stop.

Why this unhealthy assumption ?

Its better to let him know. If something bad happens to her during the process of abortion, she is on her own.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Ill Literaly kill any girl that tries this with me,did she put the baby there herself..... Listen to yourself ma.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
Benignasweety:
Dont abort d baby!thou shall not kill cheesy
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

Why this unhealthy assumption ?

Its better to let him know. If something bad happens to her during the process of abortion, she is on her own.

I'm making assumptions because it is what it is. Some guys ARE like that. They see pregnancy as a trap. Maybe this one is different or maybe he isn't. It's very easy to claim responsible & "why didn't you tell me" AFTER the fact. However, I digress.

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by faith551(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Is that seriously coming from you? This feminism stuff has gotten into ur head then.
You didn't get urself pregnant, someone did it with you and is actually the donour, and u are telling me you have the right to abort it without his consent?

4 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
BOWOTO:
Ill Literaly kill any girl that tries this with me,did she put the baby there herself..... Listen to yourself ma.

Then use a condom...simple!

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Then use a condom...simple!
did I reject the baby? What if I wanted to keep it? So I don't have a say?

4 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

u are very stupid

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
faith551:

Is that seriously coming from you? This feminism stuff has gotten into ur head then.
You didn't get urself pregnant, someone did it with you and is actually the donour, and u are telling me you have the right to abort it without his consent?

This has nothing to do with Feminism. There are women who are not feminists aborted their babies. Get off the Feminism thing and focus on the matter at hand.

You take a risk when you have unsafe sex with anyone. I am not advocating abortion but I do call a spade a spade.

It is her body and she can do whatever to her body.

7 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
smithsydny:
u are very stupid

Same as you.

5 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2015
BOWOTO:
did I reject the baby? What if I wanted to keep it? So I don't have a say?

No, you don't have a say because you are not carrying it.

8 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

Pls dont think of abortion. There are many ways to go about it
plz how wld I go about it?? Am a big disappoint to my parents already bcuz I once had a son. I didn't knw why I made diz mistake twice. I guess mayb itz becuz I felt secure with him cuz of his love for me.. Am confused nd abortion is d best cuz of my parents.
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Same as you.

smithsydny:
u are very stupid

hey no fighting here.

Oya hug each other undecided grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Sassybae:
What kind of help again, thought you created a thread about this your ish
aint much satisfied from the ansaz on my thread. Thnx

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by BOWOTO(m): 3:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

No, you don't have a say because you are not carrying it.
Smh you're something else,i pray you never come my way.

1 Like

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

hey no fighting here.

Oya hug each other undecided grin cheesy
how she go dey talk like that nah..if nah her pick how she wan do am? ehhkwa
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by proxillin(m): 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
Benignasweety:
plz how wld I go about it?? Am a big disappoint to my parents already bcuz I once had a son. I didn't knw why I made diz mistake twice. I guess mayb diz guy is loves me more dan I can imagine... Am confused nd abortion is d best cuz of my parents.

This is not best discussed here...

How financially bouyant is he? Is he ready to own up?
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2015
MrsChima:

Same as you.
people like born kids and live them in dustbin..nah unah way..
Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Don't mind these fools because there are many single mothers out there raising kids on their own even married women are raising kids on their own while the men can frollick around like rabid hyenas.

Not every man wants children especially by a girlfriend and not every woman wants children so they opt for abortion ( if they have used proper birth control then there would not be a need for abortion).

I don't care what anyone say if push come to shove...the woman is typically the one left with the kids if all else fails. If you are not about to care for your children give up for adoption but what African nation you know freely adopting babies? Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by MrsChima(f): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
BOWOTO:
Smh you're something else,i pray you never come my way.

Why would I needs to come your way? I am not interested.

3 Likes

Re: She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2015
proxillin:

This is not best discussed here...

How financially bouyant is he? Is he ready to own up?
no means of finance just from parents. Yea he owned up to it. Add me on fbk benigna Godwin let's chat more.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fake Picture On Her Nl Account / A Little Girl Dancing ‘provocative Seductive’ In Publicly (WATCH VIDEO) / See The Lady Who Overpowered A Thief Locked Him Up For Sex For 3 Days(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.