Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487901 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
ladywriter:

No. You can use this free tool for that . www.smallseotools/plagiarism-checker. It is very effective.

okaay, thaanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by eripecs(f): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
ladywriter:

Use Google to search for it. There are gazillions of websites offering the service, you only need to get the right one. I use a software - Hemmingway for proofreading, i think it is around $7 or so. You can invest in it for your business.
I'll need that software cos am manually proofreading some bulk work now. Too stressful!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
guys has anyone noticed this guy called rajat07me that guy na terrorist angry angry

mommy ladywriter I'm on the brink of going to see a prayer warrior/soothsayer/curse breaker angry abeg reply yo PM as soon as u can sad
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
guys has anyone noticed this guy called rajat07me that guy na terrorist angry angry

mommy ladywriter I'm on the brink of going to see a prayer warrior/soothsayer/curse breaker angry abeg reply yo PM as soon as u can sad

Wetin the guy do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 1:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
There are these four Ghanians guys living in the same building with me, as fellow West Africans l kind of flow with them and got to know they are freelancers and focus on data mining. if you see the guys at work they all look like yahoo yahoo boys. cheesy

They told me it is highly lucrative as they buy Airtel Kenya's 30GB of data monthly for N7,000 then wi-fi it and pay N3k monthly for the 24hrs electricity. Boys dey chop money ooo grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pavore9:

Wetin the guy do?
He's always on every bid with his 1million positive reviews molesting us newbies angry is it fair he'll have sixty projects and still jump on new bids then outsource to noobs for peanuts. is that not wickedness?? sad no tell me?? is it not wickedness??
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Ojeandy1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
About Limelight Global

Limelight Global is an empowerment/business platform owned by Limelight Integrated Services, a fast rising business empire with a vision to see individuals becoming self-dependent and financially free across the globe.

It is a known fact that there are potentials that die unused for various reasons, and there are potentials that people put to work but they never see the light of day for many cogent reasons. From our days of little beginning, we realised that people celebrate only what gets into the limelight that is why we have been in the business of helping people to fly as high as they want in their chosen career and/or business. We are a living testimony of the fact that every great thing in the world today started small, thus, we have in the past years been grooming Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SMEs) to stand firm and grow at a steady pace. SEE MORE at www.limelightglobal.org
For Registration Click http://limelightglobal.org/?page_id=159
Sponsor: Ojeandy
Sponsor's code: 234815967 then proceed to ACCESS BANK and pay N3000
ACCONT NAME: LIMELIGHT INTEGRATED SERVICES
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0058143917
After payment CLICK http:///forms/yvrxujazmG to complete your registration. You're done. Welcome to a world of unlimited earnings.

LIMELIGHT GLOBAL IS NOT SCAM, IT IS REAL, LIVE AND DIRECT. NO SALES, NO RENEWAL, NO STRESS. GOOD FOR STUDENTS, TRADERS, SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS, HOUSEWIVES, ETC. THEY HAVE A LIVE OFFICES NATIONWIDE. THE HOUR HAS COME TO MAKE MONEY IN A STRESS FREE MODE
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Pavore9: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
He's always on every bid with his 1million positive reviews molesting us newbies angry is it fair he'll have sixty projects and still jump on new bids then outsource to noobs for peanuts. is that not wickedness?? sad no tell me?? is it not wickedness??

You have to be patient. l felt so until l got my first job of $40 and it was just like a miracle as the project budget was $30-$150 and l bidded for $30 while the big boys with their huge reviews were bidding $100, l got a surprised chat from the Job owner who asked if l understand the job, l replied YES, he said my bid is too low, l should increase it to $40 and should inform him when l do so. l con begin to suspect the guy but what have l got to lose? l upped my bid to $40 and informed him, na so the guy award me the job! and made a deposit cool

Though l bid whenever l feel am less busy as internet is cheap and power is constant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
eripecs:

How is work ma? How far about the training? Nice day!

Thank you dear. I am preparing the Videos. I should finish it this week, then by Monday, we will start by God's grace.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 8:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
ladywriter:

Thank you dear. I am preparing the Videos. I should finish it this week, then by Monday, we will start by God's grace.
Take your time please.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by mayuzbaba22: 9:23am On Mar 26, 2015
hi all,
I would from time to time require the services of an article writer who is affordable, and one whom i can outsource article writing to such a person .
mayusbaba01@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Wow and wow, @Ladywriter you've really done much more than i ever imagined on this thread. May God continue to bless you immensely for this great support. @ all, i was one of the first people she trained on freelancing. Like a lot of us, i initially registered on freelancer sometime in 2010 but got bored with it. I was looking for a "get rich fast" scheme and i felt that freelancer wasn't just it. Thank God for the day i stumbled on the first thread she created before Nairaland had it's little issues. Seriously, I made money and i wasn't even fully into freelancing as at that time. Well, am back with full force. I'll try to help out in the little way i can. Keep up the good work @Ladywrite, cremeandchic (hope i got that right, tranxo, e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
chizzy86:
Wow and wow, @Ladywriter you've really done much more than i ever imagined on this thread. May God continue to bless you immensely for this great support. @ all, i was one of the first people she trained on freelancing. Like a lot of us, i initially registered on freelancer sometime in 2010 but got bored with it. I was looking for a "get rich fast" scheme and i felt that freelancer wasn't just it. Thank God for the day i stumbled on the first thread she created before Nairaland had it's little issues. Seriously, I made money and i wasn't even fully into freelancing as at that time. Well, am back with full force. I'll try to help out in the little way i can. Keep up the good work @Ladywrite, cremeandchic (hope i got that right, tranxo, e.t.c

Eeeeh Chizzy babe! Where have you been? How is ABJ? Glad to hear from you dear.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 2:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
ladywriter:

Abj ke? for where? where is this woman... come answer for yourself o grin
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by megamindmaster(m): 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nmeri17:

lol @ terrorist. i and chizzy86 have worked for that same guy. have even spoken with him sef. his english is wak cry he will just bid on everything and will not do one o. he will oursource everything and pay you peanut. that was when i started o. he gave us one labour, in the name of a project then, but i now know how to follow these indians. one of them even hacked my first account on freelancer and i lost some money. now i do beat him at times to some jobs. you don't have to be scared o. just do your thing. keep working hard. when you have steady employers you are working with, you will not even know whether that rajat guy exists again. wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nmeri17: 2:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
megamindmaster:

lol @ terrorist. i and chizzy86 have worked for that same guy. have even spoken with him sef. his english is wak cry he will just bid on everything and will not do one o. he will oursource everything and pay you peanut. that was when i started o. he gave us one labour, in the name of a project then, but i now know how to follow these indians. one of them even hacked my first account on freelancer and i lost some money. now i do beat him at times to some jobs. you don't have to be scared o. just do your thing. keep working hard. when you have steady employers you are working with, you will not even know whether that rajat guy exists again. wink

and how do u work hard when he has grabbed all projects and left u jobless?? u want me to work hard at being jobless well I'm doing just that undecided

no offence wink
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 3:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nmeri17:

and how do u work hard when he has grabbed all projects and left u jobless?? u want me to work hard at being jobless well I'm doing just that undecided

no offence wink
. Please stop complaining about Rajat and focus on doing your thing afterall he is not God so don't let him intimidate you. For your information I have place bid on same job with him and won the bid, thing is employers know what they are loking for and can identify it from your bid proposal not just number of reviews. I got my first job on freelancer from an Egyptian who gave me a five star review while Ladywriter gave me my second with a three star review even when she promised to give me a five star reiview for buying her ebooks but I never complained about it, I just when on with my game. The Rajat you are complaining of even contacted me once to give me an accounting writing job but I refused the job because his budget was too poor. We shall all get there one day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ladywriter ma, I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2015
cremeandchic:

I would look into getting help. Probably start a review program here and sub-contract to those who need reviews. That should do the trick.

Madam Jumoke, please maami throw me some bones too o. I desperately need some excellent reviews on freelancer. And your boy's got talents, he can write exceptionally well.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by labimide: 11:48am On Mar 28, 2015
mayuzbaba22:
hi all,
I would from time to time require the services of an article writer who is affordable, and one whom i can outsource article writing to such a person .
mayusbaba01@gmail.com

We should talk. I'm sending you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by chizzy86(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
ladywriter:

aunty me, am in Enugu o. Just went off for obvious reasons. Coming back fully asap. The husband has beaten me to it. Pls let me add this. Fear no one on freelancer. Just put in ur best and see God reward you greatly.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hi all, this trend has been very interesting and following it actually made my day. God bless ladywriter and all the contibutors

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
@ladywriter and all, please how much would freelancer deduct from your account for account verification and do they accept GTB account? Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carik(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
@fola and all the gurus on the thread.
Good to know this thread has impacted so many people.I have followed at a point but lost track due to some issues and school.
I'm a newbie on article writing and freelance,haven't done any job.
Can you guys share with me what you've learnt.
I have a system but I need to monetize my time instead of staying idle.(I'm an undergraduate on two months break).
Please any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by dammylarey(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
year,nowadays it is cool way to earn consistently freelancing..but patience is needed to make huge sum.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
chizzy86:
aunty me, am in Enugu o. Just went off for obvious reasons. Coming back fully asap. The husband has beaten me to it. Pls let me add this. Fear no one on freelancer. Just put in ur best and see God reward you greatly.

Hey @Chizzy, congratulations oh. You did not invite anyone of us to your wedding. No problem o, we no vex. I have been communicating with your hubby. No allow him pass you here. Go back sharp sharp and start again. The Lord bless your home.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
Folayinka:
@ladywriter and all, please how much would freelancer deduct from your account for account verification and do they accept GTB account? Thanks.

There is no charges for account verification. However, i don't know whether they accept GTB bank. You can try it out. Wish you all the best!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
carik:
@fola and all the gurus on the thread.
Good to know this thread has impacted so many people.I have followed at a point but lost track due to some issues and school.
I'm a newbie on article writing and freelance,haven't done any job.
Can you guys share with me what you've learnt.
I have a system but I need to monetize my time instead of staying idle.(I'm an undergraduate on two months break).
Please any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks

@Carik, don't wait for anyone to share with you. Read the entire thread, you will get to know all you need to start making money online.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by carik(m): 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
ladywriter:

@Carik, don't wait for anyone to share with you. Read the entire thread, you will get to know all you need to start making money online.

Thanks
I'll do just that.
Btw,ladywriter I remember you promised a package for me on your birthday Jan28 which happened to be mine too.
Iv missed o
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
Folayinka:
I used Paypal (attached to my GTB account) for verification.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by norame(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2015
ladywriter, I am banker....do you think I can combine the two together? Or is there any other online biz you can advise me on?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hello! of course yes!, with the way freelancer works you can offer services that revolve around the skill-sets you are most proficient/qualified in.That said, you can focus only projects that will utilize your core competencies, take less time to accomplish and pay you more.

As a banker, you may not have all the free time a lot of folks here enjoy but you can make the most out of any idle time you have.

Here are a few tips:

1)Get a notebook so you can make little notes if you are caught up in traffic(this will come in handy if you write/rewrite articles)

2)Always reply your client's messages promptly whenever you have ongoing projects and Outsource! Outsource! Outsource!, when you cannot meet your deadlines, to avoid disputes and cancelled projects.

I hope this helps you.

PS: Research jobs pay well

norame:
ladywriter, I am banker....do you think I can combine the two together? Or is there any other online biz you can advise me on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.