Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,700 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485876 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ajog1: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2015
Goodmorning to every thread member,I felt good seeing some members who recently asked questions on how to get started on freelancing now trying to find out how to make their withdrawals as well,it shows they are making great progress.
Pls friends,can any thread member help suggest an affordable internet data as after a long season of slothfulness I want to get started on fiverr
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2015
Yugosng:

@masterz, @nelton and other interested party. Sorry, I got to outsource it pretty much immediately after I posted on her. Got someone pm me.

Sorry for posting this late. Not been well that's why.

When I have new stuffs, I'd sure have guys first in mind.

Thanks for understanding.

Cheeers my ogas!
No worries. ..Thanks all the same for getting back. How's your health now, hope you good?
Please guys I am looking for people to patronise me on fiverr. If you need to outsource your jobs please get in touch with me. I am actually particular about getting good reviews that would boost my sales on fiverr. I have been getting writing jobs locally but have not been able to sell my gigs on fiverr and I think this may be because I don't have any review on my profile. So please guys help a brother out. ..lol. Wish you all a happy Easter celebration. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Nelton:

No worries. ..Thanks all the same for getting back. How's your health now, hope you good?
Please guys I am looking for people to patronise me on fiverr. If you need to outsource your jobs please get in touch with me. I am actually particular about getting good reviews that would boost my sales on fiverr. I have been getting writing jobs locally but have not been able to sell my gigs on fiverr and I think this may be because I don't have any review on my profile. So please guys help a brother out. ..lol. Wish you all a happy Easter celebration. Cheers

Use buyers request and frequent the forum.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Use buyers request and frequent the forum.
Ok.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
I followed this thread silently from page1 to this point and I must say I thank God for using a person like ladywriter and other gurus in the house to touch lives of people.am ready to take action now cos my system is arriving tomorrow...I cant wait .

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by paragon40(m): 3:22am On Apr 05, 2015
lady writer nice work sign up on freelancer to today made my first bid thou i saw d criteria but want to put to test all i have learnt from her....it was a project on antibiotics....i made my bid and he contacted me asked me abt mai education then told him....wc i knew mai discipline and his kind of job did not match....so he told me he was lookiing for a science based person...all i can say i that i am readyyyyyyyyy.thanks lady writer.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by okenzo22: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pls which shud be opened first freelance account or payoneer acct.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hi all, permit me to say how market? God bless ladywriter and everyone participating on this thread. Please as a new freelancer, After a week of registration, I got a job to write 5 article at $5 each. The project was awarded to me by an experienced employer with a lot of reviews without milestone. When I requested for milestone, he told me that wasn't a problem, stating that the job is a continuing one but I will be paid after submitting a project batch which is 5 articles. Being my first project, I accepted it and worked tirelessly overnight in order to give him the best. I was uploading the articles one after the other as I was through with them. After uploading the last two article, I dropped a message for him that I would be offline for about 4 hrs for me to go to church. Since I came back from church, he had not pm me or said anything or even reply my message though I am still waiting patiently to hear from him. However, I just got another research work from another employer also without adding milestone and he wants me to deliver in 9 hours time. I accepted the offer and told him to set milestone. He replied me that until the job is completed before he can do that.
The question is, is it save for me to continue the work though I plan not to give him without accepting the milestone request. I hope my first employer has not run away? Thank you all for your time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
okenzo22:
Pls which shud be opened first freelance account or payoneer acct.

You can open the two at the same time. It doesn't take time to fill-in the required details.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2015
Folayinka:
Hi all, permit me to say how market? God bless ladywriter and everyone participating on this thread. Please as a new freelancer, After a week of registration, I got a job to write 5 article at $5 each. The project was awarded to me by an experienced employer with a lot of reviews without milestone. When I requested for milestone, he told me that wasn't a problem, stating that the job is a continuing one but I will be paid after submitting a project batch which is 5 articles. Being my first project, I accepted it and worked tirelessly overnight in order to give him the best. I was uploading the articles one after the other as I was through with them. After uploading the last two article, I dropped a message for him that I would be offline for about 4 hrs for me to go to church. Since I came back from church, he had not pm me or said anything or even reply my message though I am still waiting patiently to hear from him. However, I just got another research work from another employer also without adding milestone and he wants me to deliver in 9 hours time. I accepted the offer and told him to set milestone. He replied me that until the job is completed before he can do that.
The question is, is it save for me to continue the work though I plan not to give him without accepting the milestone request. I hope my first employer has not run away? Thank you all for your time.

Hi Fola, welcome to the world of freelancing. As much as possible, i tried to make my employers set milestone. However, if they declined, but have good reviews, I sometimes take the risk. However, i don't submit the whole work, until i get the milestone. Now, for the guy with a lot of reviews that is still owing you, i will say you should complete the articles and wait for him to pay you and give you good review. But, I wouldn't advise you to continue to work with him. That rate is very poor, you can get better jobs that will pay off. For the research guy, since you are already working on the job, don't submit it until he set the milestone for you. When you finish, let him know and tell him to set milestone. I did that recently for one of my employers and he did not reply for abt 3 days, when he saw that i was serious, he created the milestone and i sent the work to him. It is saver that way. All the best!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi Fola, welcome to the world of freelancing. As much as possible, i tried to make my employers set milestone. However, if they declined, but have good reviews, I sometimes take the risk. However, i don't submit the whole work, until i get the milestone. Now, for the guy with a lot of reviews that is still owing you, i will say you should complete the articles and wait for him to pay you and give you good review. But, I wouldn't advise you to continue to work with him. That rate is very poor, you can get better jobs that will pay off. For the research guy, since you are already working on the job, don't submit it until he set the milestone for you. When you finish, let him know and tell him to set milestone. I did that recently for one of my employers and he did not reply for abt 3 days, when he saw that i was serious, he created the milestone and i sent the work to him. It is saver that way. All the best!

@Madam ladywriter, thank you ma for all the encouragements and also your prompt answers. You remember I mailed you as I was registering with freelancer and you've been really helpful. God bless you real good. I actually drew inspiration from you. My first employer is xarraar by name, I dont know whether your are familiar with him. It was actually 700 words per article. Like how much should article of such go for? And concerning the research, pls which chart platform are you on presently? Just want to have some charts. Thank you for always being there ma. God bless you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
Folayinka:

@Madam ladywriter, thank you ma for all the encouragements and also your prompt answers. You remember I mailed you as I was registering with freelancer and you've been really helpful. God bless you real good. I actually drew inspiration from you. My first employer is xarraar by name, I dont know whether your are familiar with him. It was actually 700 words per article. Like how much should article of such go for? And concerning the research, pls which chart platform are you on presently? Just want to have some charts. Thank you for always being there ma. God bless you.

The rate per article actually depends on employers. As a newbie, you can start with $1.5 - $2 for a 500 word to get reviews quickly and then you can increase your rate to $3-$5 for 500 words afterwards. You mean chart as in diagram? I use Excel for my charts.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2015
ladywriter:

The rate per article actually depends on employers. As a newbie, you can start with $1.5 - $2 for a 500 word to get reviews quickly and then you can increase your rate to $3-$5 for 500 words afterwards. You mean chart as in diagram? I use Excel for my charts.
cheesy I think he means "chat platform."
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by amscholar001: 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
I will be an ingrate if i fail to acknowledge the effort of everyone who has contributed to this thread especially Madam Ladywriter.Because i have been lurking all along.
I strumbled on this thread about 2 weeks ago, painfully read through all the information and "TOOK" action (according to the blessed Madam).
I have already done 2 job (business&academic), i deliberately did extra work to impress my employer. Sincerely yours, He was improved and have payed for the jobs but didn't review me(I am guessing he wants to keep me for himself). Am currently working on a product review for him but i seriously desire higher ground. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Missle4(m): 2:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
How do u know if the job u bid have been awarded to another person, to avoid one Updating his bid. And hoping some where else

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
Missle4:
How do u know if the job u bid have been awarded to another person, to avoid one Updating his bid. And hoping some where else

You will receive a notification to that effect from freelancer.com. Please don't wait for projects to be awarded before you bid on other jobs. Bid as much as you can.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 3:27pm On Apr 06, 2015
koonbey:

I was wondering when I saw "CHART". I don't chat my brother. No time. The only place you can get me is on my facebook page.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by YesBwoss: 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2015
Amazing post! I've been looking for something like this for ages! I must have been looking in the wrong places. cheesy I'm opening a freelancer account at once! Thank you @ladywriter. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lachynos2k2(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2015
I VE BEEN TRYING TO SIGN UP TO FREELANCER.COM BUT THE SIGNUP ICON ISNT ACTIVE ON MY SYSTEM,DUNNO WHAT COULD CAUSE THAT..ANY IDEAS PLEASE!!!!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
ladywriter:

I was wondering when I saw "CHART". I don't chat my brother. No time. The only place you can get me is on my facebook page.

You already answered me correctly. I actually meant charts and not chat. Thank you for your time always. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
koonbey:
I was actually talking about charts and she already provided answer for it. Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2015
cremeandchic:

We have a couple of guys offering this service here in Nigeria and i actually use them to convert my Paypal funds into Naira because most of my clients are not on Freelancer so I can't rely 100% on Payoneer.

But the problem is that these guys are too greedy. Some still offer 160naira for a dollar when the official exchange rate is over 200 naira to a dollar(Smh).

So, what i did was to intergrate my USA verified paypal with my payoneer card so i transfer my funds from paypal to payoneer and withdraw using ATM here in Nigeria.

Its not like i'll get the official exchange rate but at least, i'll get something close.

Anyone who needs a USA verified Paypal account and wants to use my method can contact me but there are some rules you need to follow or else Paypal would just close your account and you can just say goodbye to your hard-earned money.

Its risky and illegal but i've been using mine without issues for over 3 years now. And i know some people who have had theirs for much longer. As long as you follow the rules, ba wahala.

Ladywriter, how far? how business? i owe you a mail fa! silly me, would send you one now. If to say i be man, i for just snatch you from oga.

Why do i always confuse Tooltip with Tranxo? Lol.

Hope everyone is making money? If you are not, talk now o make we show you the way.

God bless you madam. Please I'll need info on USA verified paypal account. I'm new here and tutored on this thread by the likes of madam ladywriter, you and other profs in the house. I have handled 5 articles already but yet to be paid. The employer just got in touch with me that my article is better than all others that were submitted and offering me to re-write others'. He is a guy with a lot of reviews but I think it is wise to hold on to be paid first before continuing. Please in case you have any work for your boy, I'll gladly accept it and give you the best. My contact is ykrealvision@gmail.com. My freelancer profile is ykrealvision. God bless you real good.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2015
just trying to bid for the first time,it looks like am required to take some test.is it compulsory? especially now that am just a newbie..somebody help
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Multichic: 12:36am On Apr 10, 2015
Lachynos2k2:
just trying to bid for the first time,it looks like am required to take some test.is it compulsory? especially now that am just a newbie..somebody help

It's not compulsory, but it increases your chances of winning bids.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2015
@Tranxo, eripecs and others that are waiting for the "Research training", my apologies please. I have been busy. I created a good problem for myself. I tried to know how Fiverr works and I put in some gigs with videos. Not too long, my Market research gigs started getting a lot of views (almost 600 per day). I started getting offers, i tried to increase my charges per gig (it is allowed since i work with minutes i.e. 20min/gig), thinking it will drive traffic away, hmmm, for where? They continued, it became serious and I wished I had trained you guys. It was that serious. I will take it up this weekend and finish the preparations, God helping me and by Monday we can start.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 12:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
ladywriter:
@Tranxo, eripecs and others that are waiting for the "Research training", my apologies please. I have been busy. I created a good problem for myself. I tried to know how Fiverr works and I put in some gigs with videos. Not too long, my Market research gigs started getting a lot of views (almost 600 per day). I started getting offers, i tried to increase my charges per gig (it is allowed since i work with minutes i.e. 20min/gig), thinking it will drive traffic away, hmmm, for where? They continued, it became serious and I wished I had trained you guys. It was that serious. I will take it up this weekend and finish the preparations, God helping me and by Monday we can start.

Madam if the work load is too much, outsource to us o lol

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 3:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
ladywriter:

Welldone madam! Best is yours all over. Waiting patiently. Monday, pls come quick quick oh...lol
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Folayinka:

Welldone madam! Best is yours all over. Waiting patiently. Monday, pls come quick quick oh...lol

Sorrrryyy, it is not a fr.ee training o and we are not doing it here. You can contact me for more information if you are interested.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by bukkylois(f): 7:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
ladywriter and creamandchic I sent both of you emails...please kindly read and reply. I would be grateful If you do. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello Ladywriter, I sent you a mail regarding the market research training. Awaiting your response ma.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
bukkylois:
ladywriter and creamandchic I sent both of you emails...please kindly read and reply. I would be grateful If you do. Thanks

Sorry, i did not get your email. Did you use virtualassistprof@gmail.com?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
jonaboy:
Hello Ladywriter, I sent you a mail regarding the market research training. Awaiting your response ma.

I just replied your mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.