Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (487909 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 7:28pm On May 07, 2015
sholly007:

Hello ma, sent a message to your mail but i'vent gotten any msg from u.

Is that so? Can you please re-send it?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sholly007: 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
ladywriter:

Is that so? Can you please re-send it?
Done that ma'am.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:36pm On May 07, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2015
Hello all, one rajat07me offered me a job to write 500 words articles for $1.25. I'm to write about 2500 words per day and the contract, as he says, should last for a month. Out of beginner's naivety, I accepted the project. Yesterday, I received my first two jobs on the project. The jobs were two 1000 words articles which I was instructed to submit in 20 hours. However, I quickly realised that the jobs were not worth the pay at all. In fact, the time it took me working on them almost made me not the deadlines set for me on the two other (better paying) jobs I'm presently handling, plus the fact that the said rajat07me is quite overbearing in his mode of communication. Another issue is that the jobs were sent to me by mail, and the said rajat07me insisted I submit by mail, without making provisions for payment, which I initially objected to, but had to succumb after viewing the myriad of positive reviews on his profile. However, though I have submitted the first of the two articles, but he has not acknowledged receipt ever since. Thus, I didn't bother sending in the second and the deadline for submission has since elapsed. I want to opt out of the project. Is this possible? Especially considering the fact that the price on the initial bid made by the said rajat07me was $88 and freelancer have already deducted $8.8 from my balance. I'm really confused on which step to take now. Peeps in the house should please help out brother. Thanks all.
cc ladywriter, jonaboy, okunrimeta etc.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 1:47am On May 08, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

Oga please keep quiet, you are already sounding like a broken record.
stop the long talk. i did cut the deal and unfollowed the thread already, so now you keep quiet.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2015
godownson:

stop the long talk. i did cut the deal and unfollowed the thread already, so now you keep quiet.
Who lost, who gained?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:32am On May 08, 2015
sholly007:

Done that ma'am.

I have responded, check your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 6:53am On May 08, 2015
godownson:

Usually, i wouldn't stick my nose in this stuff but because you once contacted me and told me your predicament(i don't know if it was before or after u contacted ladywriter). i feel a need to say something.

Patience is a virtue in this business and without it, one can not really go far in this business and yes, you sometimes have to kiss people's a**** just to get what you want.

Any idle Freelancer you find is not yet successful, trust me the moment u start making it as a freelancer, u become very busy that it takes real hardwork to balance things out.

So i don't believe that ladywriter would purposely ignore you especially since u alledgedly paid her for whatever services she was supposed to render. It was most likely cos she was too busy or missed ur mails or something.

With that been said, i understand ur plight too. The Xenophobic attacks in South-Africa can drive the fear of God into a person and i see why you are so upset that you couldnt lay your hands on the resources you need to start earning online and save yourself from those senseless killers. I understand your plight really.

But please be patient and tolerant. Apologizing to her doesn't make you less of a man. Even if it is so u can get what you want and never speak to her again.

As for all those coming at you, ignore them please. It was never between you and them, it was between you and ladywriter so face ladywriter, sort things out with her and stop responding to everyone on d thread.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sholly007: 7:54am On May 08, 2015
ladywriter:

I have responded, check your mail.
I've replied you back.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 7:54am On May 08, 2015
LET'S HELP OURSELVES OUT !!!!
I have been on freelancer platform with little or no success to get a bid since 3 month now ....
Let me help you do your work for just $2 or even a dollar, my ID on freelancer is paulscholari... Contact
Me pls... I can help with research work, content or essay writing, data entry, Microsoft Excel and power point.. Pls send me your work @ladywriter and others. Thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2015
cremeandchic:

So i don't believe that ladywriter would purposely ignore you especially since u alledgedly paid her for whatever services she was supposed to render. It was most likely cos she was too busy or missed ur mails or something.

Hi Jumoke, thanks for your contribution o. I have promised not to comment on this issue again, but I think I need to explain what transpired between the two of us. The service he paid for was actually rendered. He bought two of my e-books "How to make money on freelancer" and "The Professional Freelance Researcher" in September 2014. I promised a bonus of giving each buyer their first job on freelancer within the period of the offer. After I sent the e-books to him, he promised contacting me in a few days time after he completes his profile on freelancer. I did not hear anything from him again until December 17th, 2014. He still told me that he was working on his profile. Meanwhile, the bonus offer expired in December 2014. But, because he kept the communication line open with me, I was willing to still give him the bonus, the expiry date not withstanding. The last mail he sent was on 30th December 2014 promising to contact me in January, which he never did. Honestly, I did not see any of his posts, except the one he wrote accusing me of being cruel. You can imagine that!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 9:06am On May 08, 2015
Paulscholari:
LET'S HELP OURSELVES OUT !!!!
I have been on freelancer platform with little or no success to get a bid since 3 month now ....
Let me help you do your work for just $2 or even a dollar, my ID on freelancer is paulscholari... Contact
Me pls... I can help with research work, content or essay writing, data entry, Microsoft Excel and power point.. Pls send me your work @ladywriter and others. Thanks
Guy check well, something's wrong somewhere, the same thing happened to me on fiverr, till I did the right thing, three months is too too long.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2015
imas:

Guy check well, something's wrong somewhere, the same thing happened to me on fiverr, till I did the right thing, three months is too too long.
how do you mean...
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:23am On May 08, 2015
Paulscholari:
how do you mean...

How often do you bid? I bid daily on more than 10 projects. You don't bid on one project and wait for it to be awarded before bidding on other projects. Bid as often as you can on daily basis.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:30am On May 08, 2015
ogalawyer:
Hello all, one rajat07me offered me a job to write 500 words articles for $1.25. I'm to write about 2500 words per day and the contract, as he says, should last for a month. Out of beginner's naivety, I accepted the project. Yesterday, I received my first two jobs on the project. The jobs were two 1000 words articles which I was instructed to submit in 20 hours. However, I quickly realised that the jobs were not worth the pay at all. In fact, the time it took me working on them almost made me not the deadlines set for me on the two other (better paying) jobs I'm presently handling, plus the fact that the said rajat07me is quite overbearing in his mode of communication. Another issue is that the jobs were sent to me by mail, and the said rajat07me insisted I submit by mail, without making provisions for payment, which I initially objected to, but had to succumb after viewing the myriad of positive reviews on his profile. However, though I have submitted the first of the two articles, but he has not acknowledged receipt ever since. Thus, I didn't bother sending in the second and the deadline for submission has since elapsed. I want to opt out of the project. Is this possible? Especially considering the fact that the price on the initial bid made by the said rajat07me was $88 and freelancer have already deducted $8.8 from my balance. I'm really confused on which step to take now. Peeps in the house should please help out brother. Thanks all.

@Ogalawyer, I feel you. You can opt out of the deal, but freelancer will not refund your money back to your account. I cannot advise you to continue the job. Look for projects with few articles (1-5) that won't take time to complete, so you can get reviews quickly and move on. I don't like jobs that will tie me down to one employer (unless the pay is very good). So, move on, keep bidding and you will win more projects.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:51am On May 08, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi Jumoke, thanks for your contribution o. I have promised not to comment on this issue again, but I think I need to explain what transpired between the two of us. The service he paid for was actually rendered. He bought two of my e-books "How to make money on freelancer" and "The Professional Freelance Researcher" in September 2014. I promised a bonus of giving each buyer their first job on freelancer within the period of the offer. After I sent the e-books to him, he promised contacting me in a few days time after he completes his profile on freelancer. I did not hear anything from him again until December 17th, 2014. He still told me that he was working on his profile. Meanwhile, the bonus offer expired in December 2014. But, because he kept the communication line open with me, I was willing to still give him the bonus, the expiry date not withstanding. The last mail he sent was on 30th December 2014 promising to contact me in January, which he never did. Honestly, I did not see any of his posts, except the one he wrote accusing me of being cruel. You can imagine that!

I apologize on his behalf. Misunderstandings are always bound to happen and we don't all have the same level of patience.

E ma binu ma.

Godownson, you too no vex. She's actually a nice person if you get to know her well.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:48am On May 08, 2015
cremeandchic:

I apologize on his behalf. Misunderstandings are always bound to happen and we don't all have the same level of patience.

E ma binu ma.

Godownson, you too no vex. She's actually a nice person if you get to know her well.

Thank you Jumoke. It's all over now. I counted it as one of those things one comes across in life. He said he has cut the deal and unfollowed the thread and he doesn't need it anymore. If he decides to change to his mind, he can contact me. I wish him all the best in his freelancing career.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Paulscholari(m): 11:06am On May 08, 2015
ladywriter:

How often do you bid? I bid daily on more than 10 projects. You don't bid on one project and wait for it to be awarded before bidding on other projects. Bid as often as you can on daily basis.
thank you... I will increase my daily bid.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 1:57pm On May 08, 2015
Paulscholari:
thank you... I will increase my daily bid.
. Contact me let's see what I can do to help out.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2015
ladywriter:

@Ogalawyer, I feel you. You can opt out of the deal, but freelancer will not refund your money back to your account. I cannot advise you to continue the job. Look for projects with few articles (1-5) that won't take time to complete, so you can get reviews quickly and move on. I don't like jobs that will tie me down to one employer (unless the pay is very good). So, move on, keep bidding and you will win more projects.
thank you ladywriter..I've definitely learnt my lessons now
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by adedeham: 5:40pm On May 08, 2015
Please i need your help
I am unable to bid for work. I want to claim my free 30 days trier, but they ask me to verify my method of payment, I entered my payoneer numbers but the message shown is "Deposit Error"
what can i do?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 6:34pm On May 08, 2015
adedeham:
Please i need your help
I am unable to bid for work. I want to claim my free 30 days trier, but they ask me to verify my method of payment, I entered my payoneer numbers but the message shown is "Deposit Error"
what can i do?

Do you have funds in your payoneer card?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2015
imas:

Apart from that, i think the competition is too high, only one person among 36 bidders takes the price...in my case,i joined late last month and i was offered a project which i turned down for a reason. But seriously, competition is too high and many of the biggest boys ( those with 1000+ reviews or 800 and the likes takes it all most times. I am still bidding sha, waiting for luck
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
ladywriter:

ladywriter how can one opt out of a running project?? esp when the employer has absconded?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 10:58pm On May 08, 2015
twosquare:
Apart from that, i think the competition is too high, only one person among 36 bidders takes the price...in my case,i joined late last month and i was offered a project which i turned down for a reason. But seriously, competition is too high and many of the biggest boys ( those with 1000+ reviews or 800 and the likes takes it all most times. I am still bidding sha, waiting for luck
you can do small paying tasks and make sure you get reviews to boost your chances of getting bigger jobs, you have to be smart about it because those employers HATE giving reviews

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cmecproblem(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
ogalawyer:
i feel you bro,run from these big guys when they try to employ you, one Mohds keeps awarding me his project i have refused twice now, he is begging me to work with him but i just know it wonnt end well, he forbids setting milestone payments.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 08, 2015
twosquare:
Yes I quite agree with you, the competition can be quite aggressive sometimes, but its the same thing with fiverr and am beginning to make a headway there, I guess its like ladywriter said, just keep bidding, Rome was not built in a day.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:04pm On May 08, 2015
cmecproblem:

you can do small paying tasks and make sure you get reviews to boost your chances of getting bigger jobs, you have to be smart about it because those employers HATE giving reviews
Okay, i hope anyway...unlike the other guy, i will look at mine for 2 months. if nothing comes up, am out. Let me ask, some employers hate milestones...how true?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kakamenia(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2015
hello sir like u said writing, what kind of writing can one engage on or was it writing inform of novel or what? please don't be offended for ma kinda of question
but it inform of writing novel, jokes and drama a so much good in DAT tanx
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kakamenia(m): 11:19pm On May 08, 2015
hello sir like u said writing, what kind of writing can one engage on or was it writing inform of novel or what? please don't be offended for ma kinda of question
but it inform of writing novel, jokes and drama a so much good in DAT tanx and I will be more interested in this freelancer.com ie to participate on it here is my email phoneoxvinog@gmail.com
phone 07068148534
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 11:54pm On May 08, 2015
cmecproblem:

i feel you bro,run from these big guys when they try to employ you, one Mohds keeps awarding me his project i have refused twice now, he is begging me to work with him but i just know it wonnt end well, he forbids setting milestone payments.
Hahaha Mohds that can't even speak/write good English. Lol. I used to wonder how the likes of Mohds and Rajat got the amount of reviews they have until someone told me what they do. THEY BUY REVIEWS. Just like people pay you for Amazon and Tripadvisor reviews. I have stopped trusting these reviews.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.