Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,713 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485890 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Folayinka: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
tranxo:
I understand your concerns but you should also understand that people are busy. Really busy. Nobody has abandoned this thread. Nobody has abandoned Freelancer either. The name of this thread shows that it is not restricted to any single platform. We follow the money. Just that it is easier for a newbie to break into the freelancing industry through Freelancer than probably other sites.
Honestly, every basic information you need to start with Freelancer is already here. Read from page 0 to 58. It will be easier if you ask specific questions after you have gone through the pages. Good luck
For real guys are busy. Anyone has idea and interested in mail chimp newsletter proeject? Contact me asap. You must have freelancer account. Thank you. ykrealvision@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Ladywriter, for a newbie in freelancing, what do you think is the appropriate per hourly charge? what you think is okay!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olaleke2(m): 5:36am On Apr 30, 2015
LADYWRITER

I have tried to contact you here, but it seems you are either not getting my messages, or you are pointedly ignoring 'em...LoL!

I choose to believe the former...here is my email address....ask4olaleke@gmail.com

Please, contact me...or drop your own email so we can communicate concerning making money as a freelance writer...

GOD bless thee!
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 8:40am On Apr 30, 2015
@ladywriter: i am disappointed that you would come online and wouldn't even reply the posts from folks who wrote to you. even if you're extremely busy, at least acknowledging the posts (saying you're busy) is something.
plus i sent a mail and no reply, its been over 5 days now (really cruel knowing the importance of a review to a beginner). if the 'first job' package is now invalid, then just say so and i'll move on, instead of ignoring my mail. its not the end of the world, God dey.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:07am On Apr 30, 2015
godownson:
@ladywriter: i am disappointed that you would come online and wouldn't even reply the posts from folks who wrote to you. even if you're extremely busy, at least acknowledging the posts (saying you're busy) is something.
plus i sent a mail and no reply, its been over 5 days now (really cruel knowing the importance of a review to a beginner). if the 'first job' package is now invalid, then just say so and i'll move on, instead of ignoring my mail. its not the end of the world, God dey.

Hi @godowson, I don't think it is right to accuse me this way. First and foremost, I did not see your mail. Secondly, I don't have any obligation towards anybody in replying to posts here. I do it because I love helping people and God granted me the grace to do so. You don't know what I am going through, neither did you care to find out. Making conclusions on people's personality is very wrong. I am a Nigerian, married to a Pastor and on a mission field in Ghana. I do mission work in addition to freelancing. Throughout last week, we had missionaries from Kenya, which i had to take care of, and still attend to urgent projects online. I even had to sublet projects to people here, because I couldn't combine it with my schedules. I am not a superhuman, you know. I have given reviews to people who did not even purchase anything or partake in my courses. Why would I ignore your mail? If I am cruel, i wouldn't be here sharing my knowledge. Please choose your words carefully the next time you want to post. You can resend your mail.

7 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2015
olaleke2:
LADYWRITER

I have tried to contact you here, but it seems you are either not getting my messages, or you are pointedly ignoring 'em...LoL!

I choose to believe the former...here is my email address....ask4olaleke@gmail.com

Please, contact me...or drop your own email so we can communicate concerning making money as a freelance writer...

GOD bless thee!

Thanks @Olaleke, you are right! I am not getting your messages. Kindly resend.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2015
vivoge:

Greetings ladywriter, I recently signup on fiverr and was able to add an image to my gig but got stuck at the video aspect. Please could you also help me out on how to use powerpoint, movie maker and a sound file to create a video. Grateful. Have sent you a mail.

Hi @Vivoge, i was busy throughout last week. Please resend your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2015
twosquare:
Ladywriter, for a newbie in freelancing, what do you think is the appropriate per hourly charge? what you think is okay!

@twosquare, it depends on the project at hand. But, you can set it at $5-$10.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 9:17am On Apr 30, 2015
topsquino:
@LADY WRITER, I have read all the lessons that you sent to my mail I.d. Could you please send me your email address, as all the messages I sent to your mail failed to deliver.

My email address is virtualassistprof@gmail.com
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:40am On Apr 30, 2015
Indestructablex, please kindly check your email and revert, its urgent.
Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kay2dot(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2015
ladywriter:
I am looking for a computer engineer or network engineer please. Contact me asap if you are one.

@ladywriter, you can contact me on zero eight zero six seven five four nine five zero six.

I can be of help in this regards.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 10:27am On Apr 30, 2015
kay2dot:

@ladywriter, you can contact me on zero eight zero six seven five four nine five zero six.

I can be of help in this regards.

Thank you.

@kay2dot, i will link you with the client. Expect a mail from me later in the day.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
godownson:
that is so unfair. If you pause for a second, you will realise the world doesn't revolve around you. People have challenges just like you. Do you think it is easy managing projects on Freelancer. Ladywriter is a very busy person. I know this because I have worked with her. If you are not the patient type, you may not learn anything from her. You also need to cultivate a patient attitude to succeed in the world of Freelancing.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by stephan001: 12:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
What bank accounts can be easily integrdted with Payoneer card? Someone posted that GTB does not work.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
ladywriter:

@twosquare, it depends on the project at hand. But, you can set it at $5-$10.
okay. Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
cremeandchic:
Indestructablex, please kindly check your email and revert, its urgent.

Thanks.

Sent a reply
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
godownson:

This is highly unprofessional! Please kindly choose your words next time and learn to believe that the contents on this thread is a privilege and not a right. Your statement may affect us all if Ladywriter decides to hoard vital info that will help us all to succeed. Pls take caution to help us and other new members that will join the thread.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 6:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oga you have crossed the line here. This woman is not obligated to you in anyway so why are you harassing her. Even if she saw your message and did not respond, it is still not enough for you to harass her the way you did. You are Lucky she is a Godly woman. A lot Of women would hve given it back to you. In anycase i think you should apologise to her.Next time please choose your words wisely and know that in a public forum like this nobody is obligated to you in anyway.
uote author=godownson PSost=33264846]@ladywriter: i am disappointed that you would come online and wouldn't even reply the posts from folks who wrote to you. even if you're extremely busy, at least acknowledging the posts (saying you're busy) is something.
[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 2:25am On May 01, 2015
please, everyone should shove their sermons in their pockets. i am not boot licking anyone, i am only asking ladywriter to fulfill her part of a deal we had. its business (except she says its void), so its not like i was buzzing for some free help. before my 'controversial' post, i did post here a few times to check on her and sent a mail (apparently, she says she didn't get it) and then waited for 5 days (while my standard membership plan was running out)... and from nairaland time records, she used to come online.

@nelton: abeg, hold yourself and stop vomiting nonsense. 'i'm lucky, she's not obligated to me.... bla bla bla'. what kinda psych you got?. Nigerians make me sick sometimes.
@chidinho10: 'Your statement may affect us all....' ... i had to laugh. man is not God bro.
@tranxo: you sound reasonable, however you don't understand the full story. actually, i wasn't buzzing for free help. i understand that she's busy but so am i too. i registered since January but never got the time to begin due to work. i was only pushed due to the xenophobic heat against foreigners (especially Nigerians) here is south africa.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 2:47am On May 01, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi @godowson, I don't think it is right to accuse me this way. First and foremost, I did not see your mail. Secondly, I don't have any obligation towards anybody in replying to posts here. I do it because I love helping people and God granted me the grace to do so. You don't know what I am going through, neither did you care to find out. Making conclusions on people's personality is very wrong. I am a Nigerian, married to a Pastor and on a mission field in Ghana. I do mission work in addition to freelancing. Throughout last week, we had missionaries from Kenya, which i had to take care of, and still attend to urgent projects online. I even had to sublet projects to people here, because I couldn't combine it with my schedules. I am not a superhuman, you know. I have given reviews to people who did not even purchase anything or partake in my courses. Why would I ignore your mail? If I am cruel, i wouldn't be here sharing my knowledge. Please choose your words carefully the next time you want to post. You can resend your mail.
i understand your point madam and i understand the hurdles of combining jobs in a foreign country. similar to your case, i am a nigerian working in south africa. its true that you owe no one any obligations to reply here, i was only agitating for at least an acknowledgement to my posts. i'll speak for myself: my case was/is different (except you say our deal is void)... and i did respond in that manner on the assumption that you got my mail (as gmail's delivery system said 'message sent') and seeing that you did come online.
so looking at things from both perspectives, there is no right or wrong party.
i'll send you a mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 8:23am On May 01, 2015
godownson:

i understand your point madam and i understand the hurdles of combining jobs in a foreign country. similar to your case, i am a nigerian working in south africa. its true that you owe no one any obligations to reply here, i was only agitating for at least an acknowledgement to my posts. i'll speak for myself: my case was/is different (except you say our deal is void)... and i did respond in that manner on the assumption that you got my mail (as gmail's delivery system said 'message sent') and seeing that you did come online.
so looking at things from both perspectives, there is no right or wrong party.
i'll send you a mail.

No, you are wrong @godowson. The use of the word "cruel" in this statement (really cruel knowing the importance of a review to a beginner) really got to me and I think I deserve an apology for that. I have not done anything to you to deserve the use of that weighty word on my personality.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kay2dot(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2015
ladywriter:

@kay2dot, i will link you with the client. Expect a mail from me later in the day.

@ladywriter, thanks. I will be expecting your mail.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 12:04pm On May 01, 2015
ladywriter:

No, you are wrong @godowson. The use of the word "cruel" in this statement (really cruel knowing the importance of a review to a beginner) really got to me and I think I deserve an apology for that. I have not done anything to you to deserve the use of that weighty word on my personality.
11:46am On Apr 25
hello, i did send you a mail (ifeanyi). please reply soonest. Thanks.
4:16am On Apr 26
@ladywriter, please show up ma'am. sent you a mail since yesterday but no response yet... patiently waiting. hope you're alright though.

These (the above) were my previous posts to you before the ‘controversial post’. Note the use of the word ‘please in’ both posts, conoting humulity.
In the second post, i stress to show that it was urgent and asked about your wellbeing but still not even an acknowledgement from you. I still waited for an extra four days (meanwhile you were coming online all along), still no response of any sort.
Then i pour out my frustration and you reply with this in your post “I don't have any obligation towards anybody in replying to posts here...”... Like i was bugging you for some free help. That was insulting to me.

You demand an apology?. I can respect you but i can’t ‘worship’ you. If the deal is valid, you say so and i’ll send you a mail with regards to the job. if the deal is invalid, also say so and i’ll count it off. I don’t boot-lick people.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nelton(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
I will not bother to join issues wíth you becausé even from your subsequent post i can clearly see the kind Of person that you are. One Who will never accept his mistakes and always feel he is right. i am sure that the South African psyche is clearly affecting you thats why you are so rude and uncultured.
uote author=godownson post=33296987]please, everyone should shove their sermons in their pockets. i am not boot licking anyone, i am only asking ladywriter to fulfill her part of a deal we had. its business (except she says its void), so its not like i was buzzing for some free help. before my 'controversial' post, i did post here a few times to check on her and sent a mail (apparently, she says she didn't get it) and then waited for 5 days (while my standard membership plan was running out)... and from nairaland time records, she used to come online.

@nelton: abeg, hold yourself and stop vomiting nonsense. 'i'm lucky, she's not obligated to me.... bla bla bla'. what kinda psych you got?. Nigerians make me sick sometimes.
@chidinho10: 'Your statement may affect us all....' ... i had to laugh. man is not God bro.
@tranxo: you sound reasonable, however you don't understand the full story. actually, i wasn't buzzing for free help. i understand that she's busy but so am i too. i registered since January but never got the time to begin due to work. i was only pushed due to the xenophobic heat against foreigners (especially Nigerians) here is south africa. [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2015
godownson:

@ladywriter, please show up ma'am. sent you a mail since yesterday but no response yet... patiently waiting. hope you're alright though.

These (the above) were my previous posts to you before the ‘controversial post’. Note the use of the word ‘please in’ both posts, conoting humulity.
In the second post, i stress to show that it was urgent and asked about your wellbeing but still not even an acknowledgement from you. I still waited for an extra four days (meanwhile you were coming online all along), still no response of any sort.
Then i pour out my frustration and you reply with this in your post “I don't have any obligation towards anybody in replying to posts here...”... Like i was bugging you for some free help. That was insulting to me.

You demand an apology?. I can respect you but i can’t ‘worship’ you. If the deal is valid, you say so and i’ll send you a mail with regards to the job. if the deal is invalid, also say so and i’ll count it off. I don’t boot-lick people.
You may not go far with such an attitude. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2015
godownson:

Lol the fact that you would not simply say "I Apologize" and chose to metamorphose into a forensic auditor digging up mails and what not disproves your claims of humility. So you were going to pay?? that's fantastic but sorry bro that doesn't entitle you be a jerk. You obviously are one of those people that are very impatient...
Anyways my 2 cents learn to apologize...it does not make you a boot licker...I ain't affiliated to ladywriter in anyway..ion even do freelancer...though am registered..am full time on fiverr. Why am i saying this? I know the next thing you would say is am trying kiss a*S.
If you had said..alright maybe there was a mix up I APOOGIZE...YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED ME THIS STRESS AND THE FUNNIEST PART YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO MEAN IT!! Kidding but really this advise is for laters learn to apologize when you wrong!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by kingofmoney: 9:06am On May 02, 2015
Thanks for the Info. If you make your location, Nigeria, will you be given jobs?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 11:43am On May 02, 2015
godownson:
please, everyone should shove their sermons in their pockets. i am not boot licking anyone, i am only asking ladywriter to fulfill her part of a deal we had. its business (except she says its void), so its not like i was buzzing for some free help. before my 'controversial' post, i did post here a few times to check on her and sent a mail (apparently, she says she didn't get it) and then waited for 5 days (while my standard membership plan was running out)... and from nairaland time records, she used to come online.

@tranxo: you sound reasonable, however you don't understand the full story. actually, i wasn't buzzing for free help. i understand that she's busy but so am i too. i registered since January but never got the time to begin due to work. i was only pushed due to the xenophobic heat against foreigners (especially Nigerians) here is south africa.

Hahahahaahahaha, I'm not surprised because wisdom is a virtue that is damn difficult to acquire. It is also not a surprise that your standard membership (or whatever) is burning out with nothing to show for it. This is certainly because no employer will like to retain an arrogant dude like you for projects. I know a time like this will come when someone will try to sabotage the good work of Ladywriter here because while the Lord works in mysterious ways, the devil works in obvious ways.

For your info, i suffered a similar problem with you last weekend (Ladywriter will confirm this). I sent a mail to her and it was not replied for almost 5 days. As a keen follower of the group haven read every post here from page 1 (something I know you may not have done), I know that Ladywriter hardly responds to mails on weekends cos of her busy schedule. I never came here to rant like a fool just as you did. All I did was to send a reminder on the same email thread until she replied. Boy, this woman sacrificed her time to empower youths like us. If it were in a fair society, she deserves a national award more than most clowns that are constantly honored (that is a story for another day). If you make a random assessment, you will discover that this thread has empowered over 50 people here both intellectually and financially with a high spill over effect because each of these 50 people can also empower 50 people each.

Why am I writing this story? I am giving you a lecture on wisdom because that is what you actually need. Now, if you sabotage her effort, you are not only soiling her efforts but also spoiling the hopes of potential visitors to this thread. I saw you ranting about business and I laughed. Did you pay a dime for this tutorial? I bet that you will never find an ebook out there with better contents as this one. Ladywriter owes you nothing and she can even choose never to answer you cos she owes no obligation to you. If you don't learn to be humble, you will end up gaining nothing from this thread and this will count as a wasted opportunity. Yes, man is not God but God uses man to perfect his plans and only fools lose opportunities cos of arrogance. To be honest, new members should try to read this thread from page 1 to avoid questions like, "how do I place bids?". However if you decide to ask such questions, do so in polite maanner

I shouldn't be talking to you cos you never attacked me but it will be highly unfair to remain quiet and allow you destroy the good image Ladywriter has painstakingly built for herself. It will also be unfair to remain quiet and watch you destroy the chances of prospective members of this thread that use freelancer as a stepping stone to financial success. If this was a whatsapp group where blocking users is possible, I would have recommended that you be blocked in order to avoid you poisoning the minds of people here.

Don't bother quoting me cos I have lots of projects to handle with no time to respond. However, if you decide to quote me, expect no response from me cos a word is enough for the wise. I can as well outsource projects to you to save your profile provided you don't give me bullshit.

God bless you

6 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by gaby202: 7:00pm On May 02, 2015
Are you new to Binary Option and you want a reliable indicator and strategy that will make you money everyday,you dont need any experience all you need is fast internet connection and i will also give you a trusted broker you can start with, minimum of $5 deposit check out this Gig..
https://www.fiverr.com/yvonne202
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 10:35pm On May 02, 2015
who can bid for this project...i can't but if you can i don't want this to waste; happens to be our terrain...time is running out: https://www.freelancer.com/jobs/microsoft-office/European-union/?#placebid
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 11:08pm On May 02, 2015
gaby202:
Are you new to Binary Option and you want a reliable indicator and strategy that will make you money everyday,you dont need any experience all you need is fast internet connection and i will also give you a trusted broker you can start with, minimum of $5 deposit check out this Gig..
https://www.fiverr.com/yvonne202

Genuine gigs are always rewarding...opting for the easy cash would work but only short term...you know what am talking about..take time and research any niche you going into...besides you made no extra effort in setting up your gig...your image was not even unique to your gig.
If you are serious about fiverr then do the right thing.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2015
twosquare:
who can bid for this project...i can't but if you can i don't want this to waste; happens to be our terrain...time is running out: https://www.freelancer.com/jobs/microsoft-office/European-union/?#placebid

If you can complete the job...forward me the bid you would place and i would place it using my account if it gets picked. You deliver and i forward you the pay less alil something for my troubles ofcourse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.