Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online - Business (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online (485883 Views)

How To Make $1,000 Or More Every Month From Simple Food Business / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Make Money In Writing And Researching Online As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:31pm On May 02, 2015
encrypt:

If you can complete the job...forward me the bid you would place and i would place it using my account if it gets picked. You deliver and i forward you the pay less alil something for my troubles ofcourse.

Actually, the reason you I can' t is because I have not taken the US English test required by the employer and unfortunately I don't have up to $5 in my acct, wanna use it for something else. Writing essays is a piece of cake. I pasted it here for folks who are interested to bid for it directly if they can.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by encrypt(m): 11:34pm On May 02, 2015
twosquare:
Actually, the reason you I can' t is because I have not taken the US English test required by the employer and unfortunately I don't have up to $5 in my acct, wanna use it for something else. Writing essays is a piece of cake. I pasted it here for folks who are interested to bid for it directly if they can.
I have completed the test and can bid but i don't like essays, never have. That's why i thought maybe we could just run it. The bid ends in 3 hours and only four bids with none being from a Nigerian account.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 11:37pm On May 02, 2015
encrypt:

I have completed the test and can bid but i don't like essays, never have. That's why i thought maybe we could just run it. The bid ends in 3 hours and only four bids with none being from a Nigerian account.
eeyah! Yes, no Nigerian account and that's what pained me...I discovered it Friday night and since bank don't open on weekends, I can't make quick deposits just to take the test and bid which I know I stand a chance
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vikizeal(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
Hello everyone..have been an ardent follower of this thread and am truly motivated and encouraged by the sagacious comments many of you posted on this thread..i must say a very big thank you to everyone who has contributed immensely to this thread..Having read from page 1 to 60 which wasn't easy I tell you, I believe it's high time I took a bold step into the world of freelancing and as I journey I hope u guys will try your best possible to lead me in the right path.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vikizeal(m): 8:37pm On May 03, 2015
Pls I applied for payoneer card and my application was declined..pls I need help..wat might be d problem
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 8:41pm On May 03, 2015
vikizeal:
Pls I applied for payoneer card and my application was declined..pls I need help..wat might be d problem
Was your Id good? Was your adress good? U can always contact their live chat support service.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vivoge(f): 10:02pm On May 03, 2015
ladywriter:

Hi @Vivoge, i was busy throughout last week. Please resend your mail.

I received your guide and am very grateful. It was very helpful to me and has opened my eyes to lots of other things I could do as a freelancer. God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by vikizeal(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Was your Id good? Was your adress good? U can always contact their live chat support service.
Tanks..i contacted dem nd was told to send a copy of my identification..really appreciate
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 10:08pm On May 04, 2015
Hello all, I personally want to thank Ladywriter and everyone who has contributed to this thread. God will bless you all. I actually stumbled on this thread a couple of months ago and I was drawn to the idea of making money writing online as I am an avid writer and have many articles to my name. However, after procrastinating for a couple of weeks, I totally forgot about the idea. Recently, I came upon the thread again and I finally decided to take the plunge. I opened an account on freelancer about two days ago, completed my profile as much as I could and started placing bids. Eventually, one of my bid was accepted yesterday (a market research paper). I requested for a milestone from the employer which she agreed to create after sending me the project topic. She sent the topic this evening and subsequently created the milestone. However, the electricity situation in the part of the country where I reside is beyond debilitating and I don't have a generator. Consequent upon this, i don't think i'll be able to get the work ready before the deadline. Please, I want to know what the consequences are for not submitting a project on time. Furthermore, I don't have any of the required I.ds to get a payoneer card. Is there any way around the I.d. requirement? Equally, is it possible to withdraw my money in Nigeria without using payoneer? I appreciate you all. You've been a blessing and a source of inspiration to me.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2015
ogalawyer:
Hello all, I personally want to thank Ladywriter and everyone who has contributed to this thread. God will bless you all. I actually stumbled on this thread a couple of months ago and I was drawn to the idea of making money writing online as I am an avid writer and have many articles to my name. However, after procrastinating for a couple of weeks, I totally forgot about the idea. Recently, I came upon the thread again and I finally decided to take the plunge. I opened an account on freelancer about two days ago, completed my profile as much as I could and started placing bids. Eventually, one of my bid was accepted yesterday (a market research paper). I requested for a milestone from the employer which she agreed to create after sending me the project topic. She sent the topic this evening and subsequently created the milestone. However, the electricity situation in the part of the country where I reside is beyond debilitating and I don't have a generator. Consequent upon this, i don't think i'll be able to get the work ready before the deadline. Please, I want to know what the consequences are for not submitting a project on time. Furthermore, I don't have any of the required I.ds to get a payoneer card. Is there any way around the I.d. requirement? Equally, is it possible to withdraw my money in Nigeria without using payoneer? I appreciate you all. You've been a blessing and a source of inspiration to me.

Good move! First and foremost, get in touch with the employer and let her know you will be submitting late because of some issues beyond your control (you may not mention the problem). Once you do that and she accepts, you can take your time. Secondly, I think you can use your voter's card (if you have one) as an ID for payoneer (I don't know much abt that, but some ppl here have used it). Third, you can withdraw directly to your account (if you have a domiciliary bank acct), though the charges may be more.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by godownson: 3:30am On May 05, 2015
I have'nt been here in day, saw replies and i can't reply everyone who quoted me.
If an apology is still expected of me, i'll pass. I'll never do that. i paid for it, but its nothing, i don't need it anymore.
To those who showed concern, i appreciate.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 5:05am On May 05, 2015
godownson:
I have'nt been here in day, saw replies and i can't reply everyone who quoted me.
If an apology is still expected of me, i'll pass. I'll never do that. i paid for it, but its nothing, i don't need it anymore.
To those who showed concern, i appreciate.

Oga please keep quiet, you are already sounding like a broken record.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kangol99(m): 6:41am On May 05, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2015
ladywriter:

Good move! First and foremost, get in touch with the employer and let her know you will be submitting late because of some issues beyond your control (you may not mention the problem). Once you do that and she accepts, you can take your time. Secondly, I think you can use your voter's card (if you have one) as an ID for payoneer (I don't know much abt that, but some ppl here have used it). Third, you can withdraw directly to your account (if you have a domiciliary bank acct), though the charges may be more.
Thank you very much Ladywriter. I don't have even a voters' i.d. sad Anyway, I'm not too concerned about withdrawing my money now cheesy, let it pile up first, and then i'll go and get an international passport (which I heard is quite easy to get) and apply for a payoneer card. On the issue of late submission, I have entered into an arrangement with a business centre close to where I live. They've agreed to allow me work there whenever there is no electricity, provided I contribute money for fuel once in a while. With that, I should be able to finish the work before evening and submit to my employer. Thank you very much once more. You've been of immense help. cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by OkunrinMeta: 10:48am On May 05, 2015
ogalawyer:
Thank you very much Ladywriter. I don't have even a voters' i.d. sad Anyway, I'm not too concerned about withdrawing my money now cheesy, let it pile up first, and then i'll go and get an international passport (which I heard is quite easy to get) and apply for a payoneer card. On the issue of late submission, I have entered into an arrangement with a business centre close to where I live. They've agreed to allow me work there whenever there is no electricity, provided I contribute money for fuel once in a while. With that, I should be able to finish the work before evening and submit to my employer. Thank you very much once more. You've been of immense help. cool
Congrats, i like ur thinking. You may also get a drivers license for just 12k. That may be more useful and cheaper than international passport if u dont intent to travel anytime soon. I used my temporary drivers license.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ogalawyer(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Congrats, i like ur thinking. You may also get a drivers license for just 12k. That may be more useful and cheaper than international passport if u dont intent to travel anytime soon. I used my temporary drivers license.
OK boss. Driver license it is then. Maybe I should even get it sooner rather than later. Thank you very much. I really appreciate.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 06, 2015
godownson, i rarely comment, when issues like this are raised. You reeled out series of accusations that were uncalled for. Nobody is under any obligation to reply your messages if they are too busy or choose to ignore you entirely.It's "cold out there" and the least you can do is to be patient, polite and civil.

All the best!

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 06, 2015
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by tranxo(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2015
tooltip:
still on payment issues:

Sometime last year i signed up on payoneer's website, filled all the necessary details including my address, the only drawback i experienced was that my temporary national id card was not accepted.

One month later i got my international passport using the same day payment option hoping that the payoneer process will be expedited, yet they sent back a message that the international passport was not a valid identification since it did not contain an address.

three months later i got my permanent voters card and sent it too but it was rejected as it did not contain the same address i used while registering for the payoneer account. The careless corpers who reigstered me did not even put my address , they just put in the the name of the ward where i did my registration.

i'm growing tired of getting their rejection mails, as the customer care agents seem to check previous message logs and tell me to comply and get a valid id with an address angry

cc: ladywriter, cremeandchic, indestructablex, tranxo
Driver's license will solve your problem.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 06, 2015
grin i guess so, waiting for another three months to get the permanaent drivers license is disheartening
tranxo:
Driver's license will solve your problem.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by ladywriter(f): 2:07pm On May 06, 2015
tooltip:
still on payment issues:

Sometime last year i signed up on payoneer's website, filled all the necessary details including my address, the only drawback i experienced was that my temporary national id card was not accepted.

One month later i got my international passport using the same day payment option hoping that the payoneer process will be expedited, yet they sent back a message that the international passport was not a valid identification since it did not contain an address.

three months later i got my permanent voters card and sent it too but it was rejected as it did not contain the same address i used while registering for the payoneer account. The careless corpers who reigstered me did not even put my address , they just put in the the name of the ward where i did my registration.

i'm growing tired of getting their rejection mails, as the customer care agents seem to check previous message logs and tell me to comply and get a valid id with an address angry

@Tooltip, hmmm! welcome back. Don't forget to share the goodies with us here o. How you dey now? In regards to your payoneer issue, why don't you write to nissimal@payoneer.com, tell him all you have done and ask him to help you out.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 2:08pm On May 06, 2015
tooltip:
still on payment issues:

. Get another international passport or a drivers licence and make the address in the document is the same with the one you used while registering with pioneer. All the best this time.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by olomorijunior(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2015
ladywriter:

plz I need your eBook on freelance my mail is olomorijunior@gmail. com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by Kenchosen: 2:26pm On May 06, 2015
ladywriter:
Check your email, i have replied your mail.
Pls I need your guide on this am very much interested. here is my
ken4christ7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 7:09pm On May 06, 2015
tooltip:
still on payment issues:

The international passport is not a valid ID? Since when?

The person who attended to u must be high on crack.

The same Payoneer that rejected my drivers license and voter's card saying i should provide my int'l passport?

I think some of the staffs there just like to fool around.

Please try using the chat button to talk to one of their representatives.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by cremeandchic: 9:34am On May 07, 2015
ajog1:
Cremeandchic,i sent countless replies with title 'beautiful website astitute ...' to your email stating that i was ready but got no response 2 d extent that i tried geting your num thru dat africanma dude bt 2 no avail as well..geskiya u no try

I sent two mails to you after this and you didn't respond.

its almost 2 weeks now. Pls don't say i ignored you again.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 9:47am On May 07, 2015
cremeandchic:

I sent two mails to you after this and you didn't respond.

Rts almost 2 weeks now. Pls don't say i ignored you again.
cremeandchic et al, pls this milestone of a thing: how should I write it? Is it as $100 of $100 or 100% of $100. What am saying in essence is this, when requesting for milestone payment, is it wriiten in % or $ sign .Thanks.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 2:55pm On May 07, 2015
^^^Anyooooooooooooonnnnnne?
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by jonaboy: 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
twosquare:
cremeandchic et al, pls this milestone of a thing: how should I write it? Is it as $100 of $100 or 100% of $100. What am saying in essence is this, when requesting for milestone payment, is it wriiten in % or $ sign .Thanks.
. Put the full amount and write on project completion as milestone description.
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by twosquare(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2015
jonaboy:
. Put the full amount and write on project completion as milestone description.
Thanks sir
Re: How To Make $1,000/month Writing And Researching Online by sholly007: 6:22pm On May 07, 2015
ladywriter:

@twosquare, it depends on the project at hand. But, you can set it at $5-$10.
Hello ma, sent a message to your mail but i'vent gotten any msg from u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (224) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7*

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.