Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With A Corper In Abuja (36668 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Ramanto(m): 1:30am On Jul 30, 2014
bro,wht exactly would u have done with him assuming u caught up wth him?na soldier u b?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by lharstborn(m): 2:00am On Jul 30, 2014
Chai!! Nigeria my Naija! Wetin we no go see for this country!
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: lol grin
Erm, op, but why did you chase him? to spank him? Nothing you would have said would have stopped this dude from doing waht he does

you sure say you no be him babe?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 3:52am On Jul 30, 2014
ManTiger:
I like your cool response.... Pls from the look of that guy, which region do you think he's from? grin grin grin

Well I can't tell.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 4:04am On Jul 30, 2014
lekzzydo: you didn't chase him because of the money then why would you have collected your #700 if you found him fake.

Well, 700 naira is not a problem to me. If I was, I won't have parted with it. I know the number of faceless people I have assisted with money well over than that 700 naira. It would have been better I gave dat money to a beggar without hands or assist the NL crew that helps people in time of need than allow a con star scam me.
I would have collected the money because he must have duped other pple as well. As a Corp member, I know things could be tight sometimes. If he was will, I would have just advised him to desist from it.

Real or fake, if I had gotten him and asked for the money and refuses to give me, will I beat him? NO. Will I fight him? NO

I for still enter my motor waka comot.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 4:09am On Jul 30, 2014
DonCrust: @OP I bet u were his 1st and only client he "jobed"on that day, if not, he wouldn't have recognize you.

That uniform get immunity no be small!

I think he later recognised the car. He was already flagging me down for help and then he turned his face suddenly.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Savigne(f): 5:06am On Jul 30, 2014
pretydiva: Dis is wat I cal stealing by trick
Seriously? That's what they call it too,where I'm from

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Prowizy2(m): 5:22am On Jul 30, 2014
DRealGeesam:
Prowizy2!
Longest time (though i see ur posts occasionally).
How are you doing?

Fine bro,

How's life?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by arimahoseloka(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2014
This is not a new thing in Nigeria at all. it is called executive begging. during my days in the university I remember people like this entering a class and addressing the entire class that they are stranded and need help. some claim that their mother is dying in the hospital and need help.
they come with fake pictures sef to make people fall for their tricks. I know them when i see them. there were a few that met me in kaduna when I was just driving out from the post office. they said that they are people living with HIV AIDS. that they need my help. one has even met me almost crying that he needs transport and has no money. the annoying thing is that they will be telling u how much u should give them.
majority of them are drug addicts, looking for money to feed their addiction. that money u give them goes to ogogoro and weed.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 30, 2014
pls there is no such thing as corper. Study hard to show thy approved.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ayodejy05(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2014
lekzzydo: did u just say....?!!!
Yeah!!!
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ayodejy05(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Abbey2sam:

Why nah......why......of all places nah akure you come dey mention .......why
Abeg! Wetin do Akure?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by repogirl(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Wow wow wow, people get more creative everyday.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ayodejy05(m): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
corneremperor:

Of all places to mention na Akure you see mention, u no serious. Akure people are daft by nature
Including me o, Abi? You are feeling sleeping or maybe suffering from insomnia. Get a sleep tongue
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by VantagePoint: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Savigne: Seriously? That's they call it too,where I'm from
LMAO!
I saw her post, and was like, 'WTF is this supposed to mean?'
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by platz(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2014
lekzzydo: you must have cockroach in ur head with this poo you just spewed.........nothing wrong in duping people? Do u know where armed robbers, kidnappers, etc started from?

how can know am certainly not one dude........
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by dnawah(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2014
toprealman: Better than armed robbery.
robbery na robbery my friend!he will still graduate to arms(guns+),when no one gives him arms(helping hands).grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by babira1010: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2014
suyamasta:

which kain yeye hustle be dat? dats lame !

It seems u ar one of them?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2014
NA ONLY U DEY PASS D ROAD NI?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by helphelp: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
himkers: Any corper wey get car no suppose dey get pity from the public. If you can't fuel ur car, then sell it

OLX things
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by johnp2(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014
Nawaoooo this nysc some have now become a scam and practical criminal right
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by UmarS25: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2014
He should have used his car as commercial transport to earn him something instead of that shit he does by the road side.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by chuggy(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?
. Hahahahaha, dis one pass Hollywood o, u go fear James Bond nw.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by omigie1: 11:10am On Jul 30, 2014
Naija land of opportunities . Man must chop
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Jimmywest(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?

See finishing...... Oh boy, u bad oooooo. Lolz
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by MrHighSea: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mek sure i came bak wit notin corperish cos...

Baba prepared me for Gold.

Even U 2.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2014

You be actor?

The thing tire me oo. He want go kill himself on top 700naira as if GEJ go compensate am if he catch the nigga . smh**
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by adanduka: 2:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
toprealman: Better than armed robbery.

It's armed robbery; this time he isn't armed with guns but lies.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
so sad, if he is eventually apprehended he needs serious counselling, question that beg for answer, you have a car why go the extra mile to do that which is criminal and deceptive and even dangerous (hunter fit turn bush meat incase he is kidnapped by ritualist....lol), why not use your car to do taxi or Car hire probably air-port shuttle or something and even make better bucks than the paltry sum from his wack scam.

But all the same it takes gut to do what he did only God knows what his challenge is. So sad........................

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Kzinne: 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
ritux: I hope this is in the right section.

Just yesterday 28th July, I was driving towards Gwarinpa, there is this flyover bridge that turns directing you towards Gwarinpa/Kubwa express road if you are coming from Nnadi Azikiwe express way.

As I was driving round the bridge turning towards Kubwa, I saw this car parked by the side of the road with the bonnet open and there was this guy dressed with the complete NYSC uniform stranded. Out of pity, I pulled over and the guy ran to me. Without asking, he told me he just ran out of fuel and that he doesn't have any cash with him.

I decided to help and I asked him how we gonna do it. He said he has a keg in his car. So I told him to get it because I was actually heading towards the new NNPC mega station to get petrol for my car and my generator before getting home. Just as I came down from the bridge, he said there is a place close by he can get to buy from black market since it will be difficult for him to come back. So I stopped and gave him 700 naira. He thanked me and came down. As I was going, I looked through my mirror and I saw him trying to cross to the opposite side of the road.

Fast forward to today 29th July, I was driving through same route and saw same guy dressed with same NYSC uniform on same spot with his bonnet open again. Immediately he saw me, he turned his face. I pulled over and started reversing. He started waving to me to go. The next thing, he jumped into his car and speed off heading towards Kubwa. I chased him but could not get him him because I entered into the fast lane and he was on the service lane. After I passed him, he turned into some street and I could not come.

I think he just stands there extorting money from people. But I know one day, I will catch up with him again.

Abuja residents beware. This are the types that can pretend to be NYSC members by putting on the uniform and rob unsuspecting citizens on the highways.
Mr Man for your information you are the criminal here. First of all what right do you have to give him a chase? Did he rob you? He could have gone to the police and called you a criminal who was trying to kill him. Like someone said because you gave him how much does not make you his father. you could have gone to the police if you suspected any foul play. don't take the law into your hands. you're one of those who follow the crowd in dispersing jungle justice. His car may have broken down again. you never could have known. And if truly hes a criminal, you are nothing better than that man. you are also a criminal.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 8:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Kzinne: Mr Man for your information you are the criminal here. First of all what right do you have to give him a chase? Did he rob you? He could have gone to the police and called you a criminal who was trying to kill him. Like someone said because you gave him how much does not make you his father. you could have gone to the police if you suspected any foul play. don't take the law into your hands. you're one of those who follow the crowd in dispersing jungle justice. His car may have broken down again. you never could have known. And if truly hes a criminal, you are nothing better than that man. you are also a criminal.

I don't even know what to tell you because you don't know what you are saying.

Did you read each page to see other people's encounter with this same guy?

Okay, his car broke down again...why was he flagging me to stop and all of a sudden, turned his face?

Why was he waving to me telling me to go when I was reversing? Why did he jump into his car and speed off when I was getting close to me?

Why am I even wasting my time replying you in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Funny NYSC Camp Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.