Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Experience With A Corper In Abuja - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Experience With A Corper In Abuja (36677 Views)

Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / "Small-Sized" Male Corper In Anambra NYSC Camp (photo) / Hilarious: The Youngest Corper In Nigeria... [ Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by jimmy2035(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
O boy, c packaging o....but d guy no try @ all...anyway, man must hustle. Its still d spate of unemployment in 9ja. May God help our youth cos d way it's going now, govt won't curtail it
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by edoyad(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
There is one B@stard that hustled me at Stanbic IBTC sokoto, near J Allen. After using the ATM I was about to leave when he walked to me and told me a story about how his wife had just given birth but his card had just been seized by the machine. He said there was no alternative way of withdrawing money since it was the weekend. Since he looked well dressed in kaftan and sounded a bit eloquent I bought his story and assisted him financially.
I later found out that the guy was a hustler who had been using that act on many people around ATMs.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Tucees(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Op thanks for the info! Everyday is for the thief but one day is all the owner needs.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by leo1234(m): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: And all this while my kaki is still lying low in my box, oya time to dust them and use it to hussle grin grin...joke apart this is why it hard to help a typical nigerian be u corper or zinc undecided
grin grin grin Zinc
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin
E be like say u go be him next victim.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by achismen: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
this is real
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?

I did not chase him because of the money. If I had gotten him, I would have just insisted on seeing his ID card. If he had shown me a fake or expired ID, I would have asked for my 700 naira from the money he has collected from others.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by memebreak(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
Adesewa19: Watin we no go c 4 9ja' Shior...

Exactly, Different ways people use to hustle nowadays.... smh

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ritux: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
1st Bullet
Funny but seriously,
you are lucky. You could fall into a trap.
2nd Bullet
Next time, don't do a lone ranger chasing. Just report the guy's trick to the nearest Police Station. And hope that those Police ll nab him. Chasing him alone may cause you harm.
Last Bullet
It's pathetic that youths take advantage of anything to get money.

Thanks bro. Though I won't have followed him to any quiet place.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by smudge2079(m): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
Waoh, life on d fast lane.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by tellwisdom: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
You gave him only 700 naira and you want to chase him to an express??...common 700 naira and u are already chasing him to collect it back. Na ur night food money be that?? Abi u wan collect am use am chop?? sad
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by platz(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
nd this made fp
is this not better than carrying gun, kidnapping etc.....
to me there is nothing wrong with this....
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
I am the corper. I am vewi vewi sowie. ;(

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Aitee1: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Yea...even aluminum, iron, manganese abi make i name more

leo1234:
grin grin grin Zinc
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
man must wack
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cannonnier(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Nihilist: You chased somebody with your car because you gave him ordinary 700 naira?

You be actor?

Your own akagum is too much bruv. So what would have happened if you gave the boy 1k then? Crucifixion?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by eazisky(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Hahahaha that was really funny, but what would u have done to him if u had caught him? beat him up? lmas
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014

You be actor?

stop talking like a child.did he tel u he chased d guy because of d money? He only did dat because d guy was using dat medium 2 extort frm d public. N dats criminal u no

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by pendusky(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: And all this while my kaki is still lying low in my box, oya time to dust them and use it to hussle grin grin...joke apart this is why it hard to help a typical nigerian be u corper or zinc undecided

grin grin cheesy mme uturust. mbok follow back.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cannonnier(m): 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
tellwisdom: You gave him only 700 naira and you want to chase him to an express??...common 700 naira and u are already chasing him to collect it back. Na ur night food money be that?? Abi u wan collect am use am chop?? sad

you fit give person #100? embarassed undecided grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cleric(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2014

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by emmy02(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: All hustle na hustle.

Man must wack!!
grin

I think this is the guy.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by cannonnier(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
pretydiva: stop talking like a child.did he tel u he chased d guy because of d money? He only did dat because d guy was using dat medium 2 exhort frm d public. N dats criminal u no

grin made sense you grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Lucasbalo(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
I see a lot of this in Lagos and I have a firm believe it's a combination of poverty and people not wanting to be productive. Who in his or her right mind wants to beg for anything.
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by zicoraads: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Lol...funny stoRy. Served in K.D last year and na only on clearance day I been de kit up sef. Boko finz mehnnn!
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by ignis: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
iyatrustee: I think say them talk say corpers na govt property?

Me thinks op just rendered a civic responsiblity cheesy cheesy
The question is,
Is the guy actually a corper?
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Gosj01(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Well informed..noted
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by indomitable234: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2014

Itoro how u doing long time
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by leo1234(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
Aitee1: Yea...even aluminum, iron, manganese abi make i name more

Let me manage these ones grin
Re: My Experience With A Corper In Abuja by Bobbyjay001(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2014
[/quote]
Lols. I had nearly d same experience.
It was my wedding week,precisely on tue prior to my wedding. I went to a bank in Ondo town to send sm momey to my younger bro who lives in Lag(since am based in Ondo town) to help me buy sm thngs.
As i walked into d bank,i notice a man of abt 30 smthng years sitting on d seats provided,clinging tight to a small boy of 4yrs.
So,after i md d deposit,i was about leaving d bankin hall wen he called me to ask for 1k with excuse dt he was expecting sm money which had nt bn credited to hs account.
On ds note,i told hm i had no money dt i came to deposit money to my bro's acct to help me buy sm thngs for my wedding which wud hold dt sat
Abt 3 mnts later,in d same town,on a sunday morning. I went to recharge my phone tru VTU(nt d bank i first me hm( and saw d man trecked towards d ATM booth. He stay aside nt behind me cos there's nobody behind.
After i av completed my transaction,(i didn't even recognise him). He kald me and started showing of wt 2 car keys of diff products dt he forgot hs ATM and he needed money ASAP. So,i told hm i had no money dt i came to recharge my acct.
Then,he started bragging he parked hs car there (pointing a place where drivers parked their cars to get passengers going to Akure. It's then i remembered his face.
I jst walked fast n left hm wondering.
Fast forward,i met hm at party thereafter bt ignornd him. He even use wedding ring and poses wt hs "car keys"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / 2 Youth Corpers Wed In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Funny NYSC Camp Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.