Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex (1148 Views)

When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". / After Accepting Her Condition, She Disagrees With Mine / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by ennysongs(m): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Am In love with this friend of mine and we ve been friends since secondary school days, when I finally ask her out, " she be like enny I love you and want to date you but no sex pls" and I partially agreed but don't know how I can keep to that, guys I need advice please
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Prowizy2(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Accept it with all smiles, that is what most of them always say at first.

Believe me along the line you'll pop that puzzy and get tired.

2 Likes

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
ennysongs: Am In love with this friend of mine and we ve been friends since secondary school days, when I finally ask her out, " she be like enny I love you and want to date you but no sex pls" and I partially agreed but don't know how I can keep to that, guys I need advice please

Don't spend all your life savings on her too. I don't get when a guy who knows he can't stay in a sexless relationship keeps staying in one.
If you know you want se.x, be patient enough to find someone who would want it with you.
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Prowizy2: Accept it with all smiles, that is what most of them always say at first.

Believe me along the line you'll pop that puzzy and get tired.

speaking from experience oooo

abeg OP
shey na sex-mate u want
abi na wiffy material
abi na companion
abi na FWB

2 Likes

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Ezedon(m): 7:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Any relationship with condition is not a good one

1 Like

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Ballotelle(m): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
no sex no spending
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by stingg(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ballotelle: no sex no spending

L grin L
Boyz are not smilling
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by loswhite(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
ennysongs: Am In love with this friend of mine and we ve been friends since secondary school days, when I finally ask her out, " she be like enny I love you and want to date you but no sex pls" and I partially agreed but don't know how I can keep to that, guys I need advice please
u have bin friend zoned....lol
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Relationship without Sex is not for Me..#i must enter that place o angry angry after all I take care of her needs,she should be able to take care of mine grin grin becos konji na bastard grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by 2sizzlin(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin
Na today you de hear tha kine thing 4 the first time? Gree first, so far kissing is involved, be cool, others will follow. Some girls forming morals;fake morals. They think they can play with fire and not get burnt.

The best way to avoid sex is to avoid body contact with the other party.

1 Like

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Cchuks27(m): 5:42am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol. Well, she's only saying that to see how serious you're gonna take the relationship.
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Bidex6444(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2014
That's a normal thing and I really like it as you agree with her but its a lie she wants sex but she want to present herself to you as holy mary. Don't dull yourself find away to have a sweet deep continental romance with her grin and thank me later...
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by salomycruz: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
so simple bro...let are know u a guy and u wud wanna v sex,dat u won't disturb her BUT you wud sleep with som1 else,tell her u love her so much and u respect her decision so that's the way it wud be!
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by dmcdad: 10:24am On Jul 30, 2014
ziggy44: Relationship without Sex is not for Me..#i must enter that place o angry angry after all I take care of her needs,she should be able to take care of mine grin grin becos konji na bastard grin tongue
You mean say e no get papa?
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Glock9(m): 1:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
I think you should respect that.
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
dmcdad:
You mean say e no get papa?
lawa for u o grin...abi u be virgin ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by GoodFaith: 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
Your condition should be
All u ppl need to do is spend time together
getting to know each other better
you or her should not spend money on each other
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
ziggy44: lawa for u o grin...abi u be virgin ni? lipsrsealed
Maybe...
Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by febby419(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
my bro just accepted it whole heartedly u will be amazed at d outcome, my present gf said desame at first but now na her dey beg for correct banging

1 Like

Re: Her Condition For The Relationship Is No Sex by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2014

Dont walk into an agreement you cant keep and end up ruining a friendship.

(1) (Reply)

Thread Closed / How Can We Reasonably Intervene In Our Grandpa's Plans To Remarry? / 7 Signs To Show Your Relationship Is As Good As Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.