Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" (3689 Views)

Pls Help ASAP, What Does This Phrase Mean? "What Is Ur Role" / Many Relationships Will End Tonight In Nigeria If U Take Away This PHRASE (pics) / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by farano(f): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
rozzay: . Help us na, u r our Oga
Na temigracie o grin
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by dexterush(f): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
latino2swt:

It simply means she felt inferior 2 u. Maybe u r more advanced dan her educationally. It may be dat her level of exposure is not up to yours. It may be that even as a boy, u look beta than her appearance'wise. It may be ur background is far better than hers. It may b dat u've gone to places she is yet to hear of. It may be u r both naturally n artificially better than her. Your personality have overshadowed her. In each of these cases, there is bound 2 b inferiority complex on her neck. Her friends may even worsen d case by tellin her dat u r nt her class/type, that she is wastin her tym being wit u, that she is more or less lyk a maid to u. It's natural. Her self esteem is nt there again. Ur presence do humble her. She was always lyk a prisoner wen with u. More pressure from friend who claim 2 b concerned, she took d bull by d horn. Op, u were nt sensitive. U should av noticed this from d beginnin n talk 2 her dat u r nt after WHAT she is but WHO she is. Additionally, maybe u used 2 form 'bikboi' 4 d gal. Try n maintain a balance in ur ego. And the reason y she cried while tellin u dis is dat within her u r stil d best 4 her bt she can't help continuing in dat prison of inferiority. To her, nature have cheated her. During d period, her thought revolvd around what n why there must b dat big gap btw d two of u. Poor, wicked or dead parents, bad or unconcerned uncles n aunts, her ystrday's mistakes etc. Ur words n action can still turn back d hands of d clock. Bt think b4 u act
Seriously....WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING....speakin from nollywood point of view, dats d effect of watchin too much home video. DISTORTED REASONING.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by eneres: 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
She has left u. Its a little consolation package
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by latino2swt(m): 12:07am On Jul 30, 2014
dexterush:
Seriously....WAT IS DIS ONE SAYING....speakin from nollywood point of view, dats d effect of watchin too much home video. DISTORTED REASONING.

zicoraads: What is this one saying? OP I have used those lines several times.
In summary, she has broken up with you. Those lines she used are break up lines. Forget her and move on. Daz all!

must u abusive some1 everytym. U gave ur own opinion n i did mine, don't i av ryt ova my opinion again.

What is happenin in d Op's relationship is nt even of utmost importance. From d topic, he is bent on knowin what 'u r too good 4 me' means. Is there any meanin? Atleast a meanin that pass d scope of nollywood, let me knw. I'm always ready 2 learn. But don't forget 'i came 2 c u, u were nt around, i left n i was at my uncle's place last 39mins n blah blah blah' is nt d most suitable ansa 4 'wia r u?'... Thanks my ogas @ d top.

Dat proud distorted head...

Resonin distortively since 1993
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by dexterush(f): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2014
latino2swt:

must u abusive some1 everytym. U gave ur own opinion n i did mine, don't i av ryt ova my opinion again.

What is happenin in d Op's relationship is nt even of utmost importance. From d topic, he is bent on knowin what 'u r too good 4 me' means. Is there any meanin? Atleast a meanin that pass d scope of nollywood, let me knw. I'm always ready 2 learn. But don't forget 'i came 2 c u, u were nt around, i left n i was at my uncle's place last 39mins n blah blah blah' is nt d most suitable ansa 4 'wia r u?'... Thanks my ogas @ d top.

Dat proud distorted head...

Resonin distortively since 1993
I repeat "WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING"? grin

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: Na temigracie o grin
...wat did i do ooo??
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by farano(f): 12:28am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...wat did i do ooo??
leader of we single ladies grin
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: leader of we single ladies grin
...lol...abeg where unna do d voting.....adon even forget to tell unna gansef,adon marry oo....infact,as i dey talk na na na...na dubia i dey for d honeymoon...
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by farano(f): 12:35am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...abeg where unna do d voting.....adon even forget to tell unna gansef,adon marry oo....infact,as i dey talk na na na...na dubia i dey for d honeymoon...
shocked I'm jealous grin
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: shocked I'm jealous grin
aaawww,dont b my dear...tse u ll come over,i dont mind if i share ooo
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Fxwarrior: 1:33am On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: It's just a nice way of letting you go without deflating your ego grin

Reeks of inferiority complex. Maybe she's been cheating on you inspite of your niceness and can't live with it again.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by daryoor(m): 6:00am On Jul 30, 2014
the spark don die.she still dey find adventure.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: Na temigracie o grin
. Madam temigracie u don hear now o. Over to u
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Madam temigracie u don hear now o. Over to u
...well,lemme use my spiritual eyes to look at d issue.....am coming wanna go consult awon irunmole...
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 9:26am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Wicked! After if I say I like u, ull think am kidding

swirry i dnt like you, I love you wink
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

swirry i dnt like you, I love you wink
awwwwww I love u too baby
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: awwwwww I love u too baby

Will you marry me? embarassed
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

Will you marry me? embarassed
. If ull buy me ferari y not
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . If ull buy me ferari y not

Is that all?? undecided
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

Is that all?? undecided
. Not rily-
List of things to buy for me b4 marriage
1- ferrari
1-private jet
3-diamond ring
4-trip to paris nd hawaii
5-yuzedo's mansion in banana iceland
6-DEPOSIT OF 50MILL IN MY ACC
7-build a cinema nd create a beach in my village. Ill add more after d wedding
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Homguy(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2014
latino2swt:

It simply means she felt inferior 2 u. Maybe u r more advanced dan her educationally. It may be dat her level of exposure is not up to yours. It may be that even as a boy, u look beta than her appearance'wise. It may be ur background is far better than hers. It may b dat u've gone to places she is yet to hear of. It may be u r both naturally n artificially better than her. Your personality have overshadowed her. In each of these cases, there is bound 2 b inferiority complex on her neck. Her friends may even worsen d case by tellin her dat u r nt her class/type, that she is wastin her tym being wit u, that she is more or less lyk a maid to u. It's natural. Her self esteem is nt there again. Ur presence do humble her. She was always lyk a prisoner wen with u. More pressure from friend who claim 2 b concerned, she took d bull by d horn. Op, u were nt sensitive. U should av noticed this from d beginnin n talk 2 her dat u r nt after WHAT she is but WHO she is. Additionally, maybe u used 2 form 'bikboi' 4 d gal. Try n maintain a balance in ur ego. And the reason y she cried while tellin u dis is dat within her u r stil d best 4 her bt she can't help continuing in dat prison of inferiority. To her, nature have cheated her. During d period, her thought revolvd around what n why there must b dat big gap btw d two of u. Poor, wicked or dead parents, bad or unconcerned uncles n aunts, her ystrday's mistakes etc. Ur words n action can still turn back d hands of d clock. Bt think b4 u act
You must be butt sick to spurt this gibberish. I don't think have seen any post dumber on NL for a long while.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Not rily-
1- ferrari
1-private jet
3-diamond ring

Uhmmmmn..Brb
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Homguy(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Not rily-
1- ferrari
1-private jet
3-diamond ring
grin This one will turn even dangote to a Pauper!

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by APRIDE(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
'You are too good for me' is not a phrase, it is a clause/sentence.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

Uhmmmmn..Brb
. My love were r u going to naa, r u running pls come bak don't lemme open a thread abt u like some pips have on front page o 'pls help me beg my nland bf to come bak' I no call name o. Lol grin
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2014
Homguy: grin This one will turn even dangote to a Pauper!
. Not @ all, my baby is TO GOOD FOR ME dats y I want all of dat
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . My love were r u going to naa, r u running pls come bak don't lemme open a thread abt u like some pips have on front page o 'pls help me beg my nland bf to come bak' I no call name o. Lol grin

Don't worry, Jesus is coming soon to make all your dreams real undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Tvegas(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
latino2swt:

Is this not the same guy that made front page for chasing a nairaland girl for 6 months? The boy that a girl told bluntly to back off and was still looking for people to help him beg? This boy must be reading lots of mills and boon. I am speechless.

@OP your girl is speaking womanese, it's their way of spilling bitter truths without hurting your ego. She is trying to say her interest level in you is zero and She wants you to leave her.

Nothing you do can make it work. Don't beg her like this Latino boy, don't even ask her why she is breaking up. Just move on, you will find someone who will appreciate your worth very soon.
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by chrisexy(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
It simply means "I don't want to hurt your feelings, but you and I are not good together." It's a silly excuse people give when they aren't bold enough to tell you the main reason(s) why they are breaking up with you.
If you must break up with someone, you should at least have the decency to tell them why; they deserve to know.

1 Like

Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2014
vizkiz:

Don't worry, Jesus is coming soon to make all your dreams real undecided
. Leave Jesus out of dis was he dere wen u proposed beta come nd fufill ur promise
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Tvegas:

Is this not the same guy that made front page for chasing a nairaland girl for 6 months? The boy that a girl told bluntly to back off and was still looking for people to help her beg? I am speechless.

@OP your girl is speaking womanese, it's their way of spilling bitter things without hurting your ego. She is trying to say her interest level is zero. She wants you to move on. So you should move on and don't even beg her like this Latino boy, there are plenty of fish out there. You will find someone who will appreciate your worth.
. Bros he s d one o. Last nyte after he typed dis I quoted him wit a long hmmm. He didn't ask me y. Lol, am sure he just wanted to get to fp wit a fake story
Re: What Does This Phrase Mean "You Are Too Good For Me" by vizkiz: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: . Leave Jesus out of dis was he dere wen u proposed beta come nd fufill ur promise

#Pulls off cloths,ok let's do this one first, then we will talk about the *promise(s) later undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Toast With This(tips) / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? / Strictly for guys only (No ladies allowed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.