Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Things You Hate To See On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Hate To See On Nairaland (12344 Views)

Do You HATE Or LOVE Your Job? (A Fun Job Satisfaction Survey) / One Reason Why You Hate Or Love Nigeria / What Do You Hate About Our Moderator? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2014
Since you're not a regular poster shut up @booqee abi Bukky? Leave NL'ers to have their fun.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:
TOPIC: I lost my dear granddad to death today. :-(
REPLY: I blame it on GEJ!
Like seriously?! shocked Is that funny?!! gosh

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

I'll add more if I remember.

You can add yours too!

[/b]

This post is one of the reasons why suarez bites pple.

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2014
I missed d days of 'how does dis affect d price of garri'......by the way who get nokia pin-mouth charger.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by lorRhyMeZ: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: [b]Well I'm not a regular poster on nairaland unlike before but I'm definitely a steady and religious viewer of nairaland and I've come across a lot of annoying posters, with some post funny and some not so funny. Anyway this is a list of things I find really annoying on nairaland.

1. First to comment. Maybe I'm missing something here, does Seun give award to these pple or something? what's d hype about? I find it very silly for grown up adults to be jubilating over FTC on a thread.

2. Space bookers. Well maybe I should cut these group of people some slack. Majority of us don't read past the first page so these group of pple will just type a dot or a letter and eventually come back to modify their post. Its all in a bid to av their post on the first page so people can read or even like it. Doesn't matter if its a dumb post or not. embarassed

3. "Like" seekers. Its not uncommon to see post like this: "click like if you think...blah blah blah" wtf?! undecided Do you convert the likes to Naira?

4. Thread derailers. I so much detest this group. They can turn a beautiful and interesting thread to trash!

5. Tribal bigots. Now this is the group I hate with a passion. They are naturally sad people. Let a thread be about barbie and candies, they can easily turn it to a tribal war, you'd be shocked!!

6. Posters who intentionally speak stupid English to sound funny and end up been very dry. Only one poster can sound very funny on this and that is yuzedo, every other one's are up and coming copycats. tongue

7. People who quote a very very very long post especially that of the OP's and end up writing a two or three letter word or even a smiley! angry Worse still some write "too long for me to read, can someone summarise it"!!!! wtf?! shocked how can someone be so dumb?!

8. Oga at the top. Yes we all had fun with it while it was trending. But excuse me, this is July 2014 and some dry folks are still cracking it! Puleeaaazzzze its already stale and drrryyyyy!

9. Nairalanders who blame obviously unrelated matter on GEJ, APC, or PDP! shocked Ok sometimes people do it to catch fun but its silly most times. Look at this:

10. GEJ till 2100 or infinity sef. this is the one I find most annoying. Don't ask me why. angry

You can add yours too!

[/b]

GO

AND

DIE!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2014
The kids are here! cheesy If my post pain you go create a rival thread or something and list all these crap as what makes nairaland fun and educative and let's sit back and enjoy how u display your foolishness. Its a free world! You can choose to be stupid or sensible even on nairaland..doesn't matter. So let's av fun, and post wat annoys you on nairaland. There's nothing we can do about it we can only just highlight them and laugh grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2014
chadnezzar0worl: I sincerely feel ur pain, used to be an ardent follower of nairaland, it was a great Avenue to get entertained, informed, with intelligent and analytical submission from sharp minds, even when opinions differed, it was thrashed out logically without hate, bile, prejudice, tribal or religious sentiments. Unfortunately the reverse seems to be the case, nairaland painfully is now occupied by low lifers, void of honor or self values, who turn every thread into a tribal or religious war zone, insults nd vile words are traded without caution, swearing and callous words is now the order of the day! Men are no longer judged on the contents of their heart or strenght of character, but basically by tribe or religion coloration!
I weep for the future my nation is producing, when I see the contents of the heart of today's youth! For even my bible tells me, that out of the content of the heart the mouth speaketh!
Where is the respect for one another, where is the intellectual discourse and reasonable submission! A friend once told me Nigerians would buy basket for fetching water, as long as that basket is made by their kinsmen! We shamefully fight nd loose our peace and self esteem for people that barely care we exist! We ve turned a meaningful forum into a show of shame and hate. I tell Nigerians we have only two tribes, two religion, two ethnicity, two class stratification! The elite group and the common man, those that ve put this nation where we re today and we the citizens, the ruling class and me and you, and no one of them cares about you, they are all motivated by personal interest and materialistic consideration! They would always play the tribal and religious card when things don't go their way! Cos they know we re polarized along such trivial lines!

How often do they ve tribal fights in d senate or in the eucholeons of power? None! Cos they sit and plunder our nation collectively!
Their kids mingle with kids of same social and financial standings, irrespective of tribe or religion! While we sit down here nd tear our selves to shrewds, the least any of you can be is paid lap dogs, and I bet it's peanuts! Yet u mortgage your future, your conscience, ur values, and line up behind men of little honor!

Please and please let's try to restore the dignity of the Nigerian youth, once epitomised by thoughtful and intellectual analysis on forum as such! Let's stop the hate, and for kids who won't grasp my points! I beg to say F....... off
. Haba! All these for Nlanders? Rmbr u r also a member, so anytin u say also applies to u.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by tete7000(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
xp17: @op, if you don't like to see those you listed, kindly deactivate your account. case solved.

it's gay wanting everyone to do it your way .you need to respect whatever someone does that makes him happy, even if you don't like it.

I don't do those listed above though.

Going by your comment, you are guilty like the OP and should deactivate your account. The OP too has just done what gives him happiness. Let him be..
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 30, 2014
NaLaugh:

This guy na space booking master o! shocked e no even add dot or anything.

grin grin
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2014
azimibraun: Where is 2go today? No reasonable person wants to be associated with it as it is now seen as childish and embarrassing to be linked to 2go. If you all can remeber it ddnt start like that. It was exciting and a " big boy, big girl" stuff to be on 2go. Some ppl will argue but that will not change the fact that Nairaland is headed that direction. Very soon " big boys, big girl" will not want to be identified with this forum because of the level of childish and irrelevant stuff that comes on it. I am a Nigerian and I knw my ppl. Very soon interlectuals will evacuate Nairaland becouse lame and brainless stuff come in and out freely. Most times you find it shameful to be part of the conversation that goes on in NL. Somebody just said those useless conversation and actions pointed out by the OP are what makes Nairaland fun and thick. No wahala, soon enof we wll know. Who has all the time in the world to come and discuss thrash when we cld make use of precious time to attend deligently and in a civilised manner to burning soci-political and economic issue as it affects us and the global community.
be objective for once in your life! 2go was abadoned cause so many better chat app came in2 existence...do u know hw many forums like this that we have in naija dt rnt recognizable? LONG LIVE NL! If u wana leave, u r so free,no one is holding u bck bro, its a free world , soldier go,soldier come, barrack remain d same!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by shadrach77: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
Add one more. A lady opens a thread for women, e.g. "Annoying things men do" and the next thing you see, men in their characteristic fashion, swarm the thread. So annoying sad sad sad angry
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 9:20am On Jul 30, 2014
nuttyhnic:

In a decaying society, art if is truthful, must also reflect decay.

Don't be mad. If there is a problem with Nigeria, it ought to reflect to every of its institutions and it's "websites"if I must say including nairaland. That's the reason I stopped commenting a while back, not just me but a host of others too.

The children or may be the childish behavior of people on this website is overwhelming.

A foreign friend of mine was said 50% of Nigerians are brain damaged. I told her she's got no IDEA.
all what the Op mentioned are ways people take the stress off, we have bad government that are making life difficult for us so to many people, the only way to stop thinkin abt it is to create fun out of nothing.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by theshadowknows: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2014
good point. it's only a pity that maturity can be found only in a few....
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Rufex07(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2014
This thread is so funny with the various responses I'm reading. @op, that's what makes the forum interesting; making people laugh, angry, joyful, crazy, informed and generating traffic for Seun. Just follow the trend. There is sometimes sense in some nonsense some people posts.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Jaygrl(f): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
booqee: wow..I've not even finished typing Seun don put am for front page! cheesy
Hahahaha....See how happy you are that your post is already in the front page...That is how this other peeps rejoice when they are FTC e.t.c grin

2 Likes

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol funny thread. The OP got her own share of d bashing nd did wat her kinds do RUN. Nairaland is a wonderful forum since 2005 nd hopefully it'll improve, if some of u don't like wat we do here like someone said hit d button ASAP. Longlivenairaland!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by joomiegirl(f): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2014
@ Op: you need to lighten up a bit jor..cheesy
FTC people aand space bookers are just catching their trips..free dem
Thread derailers...could be annoying, but sometimes totally hilarious..2 people are about to digitally break each other's heads and some joker cuts in with "abeg, who get pin charger for hia?" grin grin that cracks me up every time grin

What I really don't like is people spewing rabid, vitriolic insults..seriously. I detest it. Because we are incognito here doesn't mean we can't be civil... angry
But then again, I could tell that to the marines. undecided Nairaland is like Oshodi. How many people wey you see for mainroad wey wear cloth; dey normal? grin grin
Different strokes! cheesy

Anyways..

BREAKING NEWS: GEJ IS THE CAUSE OF EBOLA!!!
Na me talk am. Allow me explain:

That man's head is HARD, I kid you not. angry You know since when ah don dey hear of ebola? Since like my js.1. When it was in central Africa. Why be say na I'm time we get Boko haram, chibok saga, WHY be say na GEJ time Ebola wey don dey taytay, enta dis country? angry
Answer that. That his name sef...make we nor go dia today.

Meanwhile, he's also the cause of the infernal traffic today! angry grin

And whoever does not agree with me,
>cheesy >cheesy

CAN GO

AND

CHOP

KULI-KULI!! grin grin..and drink water on top! tongue

The End. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Orikinla(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=18pt]1. BAD BELLE! Or childish and foolish jealousy even among the mods. grin
2. Widespread Intellectual ignorance. angry
3. Grudges from ex-this and ex-that on the Romance Board. Bitter, disgraced and disgruntled ex-girlfriend using different handles to attack innocent ex-boyfriend. [/size] shocked

1 Like

Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by timbros(m): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2014
Babymama1:

People come here for the most part for laughs,yabis,fun and games
Funny enough you didn't mention eediots like yourself that embolden their long posts for emphasis
Or the constipated ones like yourself that are irritated by whatever others do and say
Some may hate the fact that you are Bukola aka bukky but you would rather call it booqee
Get a life!

OUCH!

That's a damn KO!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Donkaz(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2014
edozie04: FTC.....Do ur worse tongue
this got me laughing grin grin grin

If people stop doing all those things she wrote down, Nland would no more be interesting.

So my bro keep the flag flying!!
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by dada01(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2014
chadnezzar0worl: I sincerely feel ur pain, used to be an ardent follower of nairaland, it was a great Avenue to get entertained, informed, with intelligent and analytical submission from sharp minds, even when opinions differed, it was thrashed out logically without hate, bile, prejudice, tribal or religious sentiments. Unfortunately the reverse seems to be the case, nairaland painfully is now occupied by low lifers, void of honor or self values, who turn every thread into a tribal or religious war zone, insults nd vile words are traded without caution, swearing and callous words is now the order of the day! Men are no longer judged on the contents of their heart or strenght of character, but basically by tribe or religion coloration!
I weep for the future my nation is producing, when I see the contents of the heart of today's youth! For even my bible tells me, that out of the content of the heart the mouth speaketh!
Where is the respect for one another, where is the intellectual discourse and reasonable submission! A friend once told me Nigerians would buy basket for fetching water, as long as that basket is made by their kinsmen! We shamefully fight nd loose our peace and self esteem for people that barely care we exist! We ve turned a meaningful forum into a show of shame and hate. I tell Nigerians we have only two tribes, two religion, two ethnicity, two class stratification! The elite group and the common man, those that ve put this nation where we re today and we the citizens, the ruling class and me and you, and no one of them cares about you, they are all motivated by personal interest and materialistic consideration! They would always play the tribal and religious card when things don't go their way! Cos they know we re polarized along such trivial lines!

....... off

SHUT UP!
I hate pple like u and d ops who think or act to be too formal, writing long meaningless topics. Thinking they re brilliant, wise etc, but in real sense they re Dumb ass. Keep ur FEELINGS to ur self every body has d right to post whatever whatsoever. @ U and the OPS
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
rozzay: Lol funny thread. The OP got her own share of d bashing nd did wat her kinds do RUN. Nairaland is a wonderful forum since 2005 nd hopefully it'll improve, if some of u don't like wat we do here like someone said hit d button ASAP. Longlivenairaland!
run to where? undecided
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by jsunex(m): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
@Op all ds makes Nairaland fun
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
Donkaz: this got me laughing grin grin grin

If people stop doing all those things she wrote down, Nland would no more be interesting.

Don't mind tat op,forming famzing as if she does nt do it
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by AriDsexy(f): 1:18pm On Jul 30, 2014

Likewise.....I couldn't stop laughing at that. Comment
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by AriDsexy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2014

Likewise.....I couldn't stop laughing at that Comment
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by roufy235(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
i hate people quoting all what the op wrote.
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by jaylorde(m): 2:04pm On Jul 30, 2014

You can add yours too!

[/b]
I'll comment later
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
alnaijiri: Nothing ruins my day than seeing so much anti-Muslim hatred and discriminations from fellow NLers.

Also hate the propagation of idolatrous beliefs (Xianity and paganism).
u hate people propagating their beliefs but u want them to love it when u talk about urs even when ur belief seem to be the worst thing to happen to mankind?
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by jaylorde(m): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2014

How often do they ve tribal fights in d senate or in the eucholeons of power? None! Cos they sit and plunder our nation collectively!
Their kids mingle with kids of same social and financial standings, irrespective of tribe or religion! While we sit down here nd tear our selves to shrewds, the least any of you can be is paid lap dogs, and I bet it's peanuts! Yet u mortgage your future, your conscience, ur values, and line up behind men of little honor!

Please and please let's try to restore the dignity of the Nigerian youth, once epitomised by thoughtful and intellectual analysis on forum as such! Let's stop the hate, and for kids who won't grasp my points! I beg to say F....... off
summary pls
Re: Things You Hate To See On Nairaland by jaylorde(m): 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
macsika: o.p i know you're celebrating your 45th birthday ceremony very soon, but when in rome act like the romans watch and learn.

Let me save space incase this stuff makes front page.

O.m.g it made front page and i'm LTC *dancing skelewu* cheesy

First of all i'll like to thank my Oga at the top.
And the president goodluck jonathan..ahh GEJ till 20forever. grin

But wait oh all this bomb in the northern part. I blame this APC and PDP people infact i blame GEJ that incompetent president, they like playing politics instead of leading. Its probably because its end fime fings tongue(EFF)

This boko haram self are they not muslim and muslims are notherners which means they're hausa's all this hausa people self kai na wa for una oh...

O.p would like to smoke weed. I bet this o.p do smoke every literary everything classified as weed including waterleaf. Does anyone know how people smoke.

Like this if you believe the o.p was smoking while creating this. ABEG LIKE AM OH... Op you better follow like this post because na by force... angry Or you fit give me your number make i flash you so that you will call me and we can chat kiss grin

Once again thank you Oga at the top*wink* wink
me man,I look forward to d day I'll be d FTC too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Banega Is Scammer / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / Man Irons Face Instead Of Picking-Up Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.