Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Banega Is Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Banega Is Scammer (12346 Views)

Scam Bright Esuike The Tricky Scammer / Nairaland Most Dangerous Scammer: Single Nigerian Ladies Abroad Beware! / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Mr seun i bring this to you, the monicker benega who poses as a girl is actual a guy and a scammer. He uses his cousins pick who happens to be my girl to scam guys. I have told my girl and she has warned him but he refuses to hear. He called me this morning threatening to kill me for spoiling his business online, but iam gonna personally go pick him up from his place in owerri. Guys benega is a scammer and a cheap one for that matter, he is a cultist and a rascal.
And i have evidences to back my claims. Scammer u really messed up calling me with your real number. When i finish with you you would regret using my girls pic to scam guys

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banega Is Scammer by 2cato: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2014
I thaught as much 85% of the female monicker in politics section are male.

4 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by StPete: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I see a personal beef turned online brawl. U ppl should take ur matters off NL and as for the scammer, MODS do the necessary

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Idrismusty97(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
I don't know which Benega but if it's this one the picture have been removed.

https://www.nairaland.com/banega
Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2014
benega the brainless phool na thief too?? bwahhhhaaaaa little wonder the dolt hardly make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2014
You can't even spell the name correctly.

Seems she's been having too much of nairaland male friends lately who are hell bent on spoiling her reputation. She should be very careful!
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Leetunechi: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 24, 2014
2cato: I thaught as much 85% of the female monicker in politics section are male.
eg? grin grin grin But it is a big shame sha

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
Idrismusty97: I don't know which Benega but if it's this one the picture have been removed.

https://www.nairaland.com/banega
her picture is not on her profile any longer
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Firefire(m): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2014
wonderland... many F are real M.

awon yeye fowl
Re: Banega Is Scammer by SirMaster101: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Banega is truly a scammer. I concur. Freeglobe is also a Male

3 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Most of them are real time scammers.. especially on Romance section. Some of them open diverse accounts with (f) gender ofcourse, awaiting pms from e diots.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
Omg can't bliv dis nd I liked her

2 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM: Most of them are real time scammers.. especially on Romance section. Some of them open diverse accounts with (f) gender ofcourse, awaiting pms from e diots.

unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?

Chai!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
banega is senseless, how come people fall for her folly...

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: You can't even spell the name correctly.

Seems she's been having too much of nairaland male friends lately who are hell bent on spoiling her reputation. She should be very careful!
Sister believe me, the monicker made a very senseless comment, i decided to viwe d pic of could av made dat comment, to my greatest surprise, it was my girls pic i saw there, i called her she said her cousin always begs her for her pics everyday, she decided to oblige. She didnt know he was a scammer, as we speak they are big time quarreling cuz she didnt know he was using her picture to scam.
D guy called me saying he was a cultist that i should watch my back, d ediot 4get say he is not safe 2. I did dis peacefully, told my girl to stop but he decided to be silly calling to threathen me say he is number one in owerri. Small boy wey just enta bush yesterday

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banega Is Scammer by pentagonal: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?

Chai!

another retirement looming on nairaland like everdumb.

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: unbelievable! And the biitch is always attacking me for no just reason. I always imagine why a woman will always attack her fellow woman at every slightest minute. Oh! So she's actually a male posing as a female?
Chai!
I dey tell you..

We have to be very careful on this forum
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Sister believe me, the monicker made a very senseless comment, i decided to viwe d pic of could av made dat comment, to my greatest surprise, it was my girls pic i saw there, i called her she said her cousin always begs her for her pics everyday, she decided to oblige. She didnt know he was a scammer, as we speak they are big time quarreling cuz she didnt know he was using her picture to scam.
D guy called me saying he was a cultist that i should watch my back, d ediot 4get say he is not safe 2. I did dis peacefully, told my girl to stop but he decided to be silly calling to threathen me say he is number one in owerri. Small boy wey just enta bush yesterday
such an innocent and sweet looking face used to portray a very bad person. So sad!

Do you have another of your girlfriend's picture to prove it? At least I have seen the picture on banega's profile.
Re: Banega Is Scammer by kagari: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2014
Hello people, he called said he would fly all my family pics on nairaland via facebook. So if u guys see pic of kagari flying round, just know banega did finally vindicate my claim
Re: Banega Is Scammer by theassassin: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2014
barcanista: eg? grin grin grin But it is a big shame sha

the greatest she-male
NGENEUKWENU

8 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:

Lol, tell him we are waiting for "her" on Nairaland.

Smh, I pity some Nl guys and their endless pm

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

the she-male go don catch enough mugu I swear! I keep wondering why her followers have been increasing at the speed of light. The way she seeks for attention especially in politics section eh.... Now I understand better! Immediately she attacks me,you see her admirers hailing her and admiring her profile pictures. She has never posted any sensible thing on politics section.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banega Is Scammer by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
Is that why she he didn't reply my mention?

I troll-fully attacked her and was kinda expecting a response.

Well undecided undecided picture on my profile or not, Miz' a certified true (f) cheesy

Besides, here's hoping she refutes this claim, someone's about to woo her in our wooing challenge game.
angry
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2014
berem: the she-male go don catch enough mugu I swear! I keep wondering why her followers have been increasing at the speed of light. The way she seeks for attention especially in politics section eh.... Now I understand better! Immediately she attacks me,you see her admirers hailing her and admiring her profile pictures. She has never posted any sensible thing on politics section.
ahahaha
Account Balance & Unclad Photo Account go don full be dat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2014
MizMyColi: Is that why she didn't reply my mention?

I troll-fully attacked her and was kinda expecting a response.

Well undecided undecided picture on my profile or not, Miz' a certified true (f) cheesy

Besides, here's hoping she refutes this claim, someone's about to woo her in our wooing challenge game.
angry
grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by theassassin: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
rozzay: Omg can't bliv dis nd I liked her

how do we know you're not one of them?

no offence please young lady

honestly I don't trust this F genders in politics section since day one and my doubt became stronger when I discovered that NGENEUKWENU the stupid hopless nonentity vulture who is ashamed of his gender is a male that exposed himself unknowly. I wonder what they want to achieve with this.

the only certified females in my own opinion are

berem (seen her social media profiles and details)=confirmed

babyosisi
priscaoge

6 Likes

Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:

grin grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
acidosisTM:
ahahaha
Account Balance & Unclad Photo Account go don full be dat grin grin grin

Lol wahali!

Where's Collynzo22 to come and see this. Na dat one I dey pity pass. grin grin
Re: Banega Is Scammer by omenka(m): 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
kagari:
Sure say him enter bush sef?? Sure say nor be kuru dem for bam am?? gringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Super Human Abilities You Will Love To Possess / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! / 8 Undeniably Cool Things You Would Love To Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.