Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance (32556 Views)

Chelsea FC: John Obi Mikel Defends Mourinho - We Are Solidly Behind Him / Edin Dzeko Protests On His World Cup Goal Vs Nigeria / Osita Offor Defends Wrestling Title Against Bobby Lashley In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by kethoja(m): 11:50am On Jul 30, 2014
I said it before tell that Ebola Mikel Obi to get a cure before he dies out of football after all well all saw the symptoms during the world cup
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by huptin(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2014
50calibre: Young man stop talking bulls*hit, no one asks you to be a Maradona or to dribble everyone, all the fans demand is a playmaker who can coordinate the team.

Show experience, and exercise good judgement on the ball like a true no 10. Go watch clips of jay jay, you will understand his mastery or better still look at Andre Pirlo.

I miss Jay jay, can Nigeria ever produce another No 10 like that? ohh i remember the days of Rashidi Yekini, George Finidi, Emmanuel Amuneke, Peter Rufai etc. That era was indeed golden.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by repogirl(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Then maybr you need to be a little selfish but with sense sha....
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by abdullkabar(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
Abeg let him park well jare
Which kine did my best
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Franchise21(m): 11:57am On Jul 30, 2014
So Mikel still get mouth to talk
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by shizzleStar: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2014
simplex2: Playing for the team my nyash! Peeps like Robben, Muller, Sweinstneigger and Messi played against their team!

Sluggish ba'st'ard!
Give the dude some slack, he wasnt as lethargic as he is painted, the whole team itself was a mediocre. Yes, he played below his standard, but you all should stop singling him out, what is wrong with nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
ClintonNzedimma: Mikel played well.Yes but for a number 10, he was zero.
Well i coach a monkey post team in warri and am hoping Mourinho sells him to me for just 3 keg of palmwine,2 calabash of kolanut and 1 crate of kunu

www.alobam.tk
lmao
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by kokoA(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
27 years my foot! He plays like an average 35years old.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by JEITO: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
You try jor. No mind all these guys wey no fit kick ball. Na dem complain pass.

If one man could do it, Messi or Ronaldo would have won the worldcup for their nations.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by RebelLeader15(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
blackmale500: This boy with his (majeobaje) type of game, mtchew..

Na true ooooooooooooooo

Yemoja oooooo!

Ehnnn, I talk am sef, because for him to complete the highest number of back pass.....

Na I'm dem dey call, make e nor spoil for my hand

Oya mikel, as from today If I see say u play back pass again, you go hear gbaaaaaaaau for your face, na spiritual slap be dat

Oloshi omo chelsea
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by honeric01(m): 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
SalC: Even if he didn't play well, the criticism is too much. I believe he did his best, though his best was not good enough. We've lost the past cup already, let's prepare and look forward to 2018.

Its an insult to say Mikel's best was what we witnessed at the world cup.. you mean that's Mikel's best?
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by honeric01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
intelligen: We dont need his explaination...the world cup is over....he shd focus on retaining his jersey @ chelsea.....

His Jersey or his bench number?
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by chukxie(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
simplex2: Playing for the team my nyash! Peeps like Robben, Muller, Sweinstneigger and Messi played against their team!

Sluggish ba'st'ard!

Seriously? Calling him sluggish due to his performance at the World Cup isn't bad but calling him a ba'stard is way out of line. Jesus! Some people are simply unimaginable. .......

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Krasid(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Maycher: He used to be a good player. Dunno what really happened to him.
Mourinho happened.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by chukxie(m): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: But he ended up not playing well enough.
His performance was below par.
One word [size=45pt]LACLUSTRE[/size]

The whole team was a lacklustre one except for Musa, Emenike, Osaze and Vincent Eyeama.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Well i coach a monkey post team in warri and am hoping Mourinho sells him to me for just 3 keg of palmwine,2 calabash of kolanut and 1 crate of kunu

www.alobam.tk
Hahahahahaha
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by 9jauk: 12:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ahuitzotl: Mikel should leave that Chelsae and come to Enyimba...We need him.

You are such a genius,have been deliberating on this glorious move for age's,hopefully he would become a better player.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by ladenz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: But he ended up not playing well enough.
His performance was below par.
One word [size=45pt]LACLUSTRE[/size]

Mr. ENGLISHMART, I dunno this word.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by clemz88(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

www.alobam.tk
grin

www.alobam.tk
bahahahahahah. Guy u wicked o.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
After d world cup, he earned bachelor degree in slow science. It's better if he goes for MSC in snail studies.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Larich01(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mikel should leave Chelsea or else is going to play for primefc of Osogbo come Jan next year . lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Gigadot1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
What was the coach response when mikel was not playing as expected, the answer is nothing. So let leave Mikel alone joor its all Keshi"s tactical weakness.

On the issue of leaving Chelsea FC, which club do u want him to go to? From best club in England to Enyimba abi?
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by StealthyMe(m): 1:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mikel's just a sluggish and bossy player.
Other players tried also and played for the team..He is being criticised cos of the huge talent he has and is very lazy in displaying.

Messi also played for the team...didn't stop him from one or two dribbles or involving himself in a tackle or two. And even as a great player that he is,we all saw how he played with zest and zeal....not some bottom guiding, slow paced, bossy, nonchalant homo sapien like Mikel.

Really hopes he leaves Chelsea ;-\
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Caseless: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Even as his playing for the team wasn't working, d hag cudn't change play. Yeye boy!
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by englishmart(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
ladenz:

Mr. ENGLISHMART, I dunno this word.
I omitted one letter. It's one of those mistakes everyone does.
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Gigadot1: What was the coach response when mikel was not playing as expected, the answer is nothing. So let leave Mikel alone joor its all Keshi"s tactical weakness.

On the issue of leaving Chelsea FC, which club do u want him to go to? From best club in England to Enyimba abi?
abeg let him to come Kwara FC,we need him here in Ilorin
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
chukxie:

The whole team was a lacklustre one except for Musa, Emenike, Osaze and Vincent Eyeama.
and maybe Oshaniwa and Omeruo
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
repogirl: Then maybr you need to be a little selfish but with sense sha....
Well,i dont think selfishness is d issue,just dat he cant do anytin wit d ball so all he does tru out a match is to back-pass
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
MadCow1:

Chelsea happened to him.

They changed a creative attacking midfielder to a holding deep lying midfielder and killed his confidence.

Go look at his stats and weep.. a player with more sideways and back pass completion than forward passes. A player who had very few shots at goal.

Mourinho destroyed his confidence. I wonder why our coaches still insist on playing him as a 10 in the national team.
On point!!!
Re: Mikel Defends His World Cup Performance by popson1st: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Even Shekau will perform better than Mikel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka’s Arrival At Brentford: Will It Put Ndidi On His Toes In Super Eagles? / James McCarthy Suffers Double Leg Break / Manchester United Unveils 2019/2020 Home Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.