Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (53743 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Sleekshady: I have to start following some guys here grin

lmao...no be only you ohhh
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2014
'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak: For your mind abi? tongue even the popcorn and fizzy drinks sef tongue grin

Was just making a point ni. Oya make I modify ooo grin

I still dey look you like lukman, omo. Those wrists are bad men, just saying.
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
toogentle:

Are the gifts from one "him" or from many "hims"?

does it matter "sips hot coffee"undecided
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2014
**runs after him, pulls him by his sokoto***i been dey wan catch. Ur babe no dey to bail u out now oooo

**uses his tie to tie his neck** na me and u today! Nosy nosy!!

I gave kind, soothing words na. And no brazilian hair and fake eyelashes wia involved too. tongue grin yeyeboi!

grin grin
Acidosis:
Are you sure they're what you call it - gifts? Or did u give anything in return?

**runs outta thread** grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

does it matter undecided

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2014
-
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
One him and one her. grin
toogentle:

Are the gifts from one "him" or from many "hims"?

@teeo: I know right?! And I'm gonn take delivery of an Audemar Piguet chrone in a week too. Hehehehe. But that one, na sell ooo.

And justi4jesu: no it doesn't actually. **hands him a croissant for his coffee**

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2014
toogentle:

Baby it does alot. If I am taking care of her and always giving her gifts and I find other gifts from other random guys, I won't be happy. Except I don't love her. Most likely I will stop giving because I will feel she's using me and the rest guys too.

The bolded just saved ur a*ss dear grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak: One him and one her. grin

@teeo: I know right?! And I'm gonn take delivery of an Audemar Piguet chrone in a week too. Hehehehe. But that one, na sell ooo.

And justi4jesu: no it doesn't actually. **hands him a croissant for his coffee**

lol...tanx i love them croissant, tastes nice wink
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...tanx i love them croissant, tastes nice wink

well done
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

well done

Are u high? tongue
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Are u high? tongue

nope
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by scarr: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Once gave a girl 80k out of d 120k I had in my account only for her to say I wan stingy cos my hallmate who is a yahoo boy worth 2.2m(I know cos he brags a lot) gave her 150k for d same purpose...in revenge I disflowered her younger sister she was over protective of...behind. Every heartless guy is an even more heartless girl..#thishoesaintloyal

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

nope

Sure because u sound high on sumtin angry angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Acidosis(m): 10:31am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak: **runs after him, pulls him by his sokoto***i been dey wan catch. Ur babe no dey to bail u out now oooo

I gave kind, soothing words na. And no brazilian hair and fake eyelashes wia involved too. tongue grin yeyeboi!

grin grin
ahahaha.... **takes her hand off my sokoto, as she tried to expose my willy-willy** cheesy

lmao, you sure say na kind words he chop in return?
Anyway sha, I dey believe your parole cool

Nice one too @no fake. hair, eyelashes cheesy
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Oxone(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak: **runs after him, pulls him by his sokoto***i been dey wan catch. Ur babe no dey to bail u out now oooo

grin grin

*Clears throat obj style*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sure because u sound high on sumtin angry angry

am very much alright......u acted like u ignored a previous comment...that explains those last 2 words
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Acidosis(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
scarr: Once gave a girl 80k out of d 120k I had in my account only for her to say I wan stingy cos my hallmate who is a yahoo boy worth 2.2m(I know cos he brags a lot) gave her 150k for d same purpose...in revenge I disflowered her younger sister she was over protective of...behind. Every heartless guy is an even more heartless girl..#thishoesaintloyal
shocked shocked
Bros on top 80k you disvi gin abi na r. ape sef

Oh poor innocent girl sad sad
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

u must have done something extreme to get all this...............................*runs away*

**throws sand at him**
hehehehehe.
I'm nice and gentle with a very, very angelic voice to go with it na, dat one no do ni?... hehehe. I don modify oo. Before them go begin crucify me now. no time oo!

In essence, all dem brazilian hair of this world no go make a cheap a55 be treated less than that. Dignity and a personality to go nicely with it... and even if you dey use thread plait your hair... if you're worth it, you'll get it! shilkkena!!!

And Ade ehn! If I catch you igboro, I do fry your bawls... grin tongue

Justi..i know, best breakfast ever.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

am very much alright......u acted like u ignored a previous comment...that explains those last 2 words

It was an oversight but you dont expect me to reply every comment! Do you? angry
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:37am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

It was an oversight but you dont expect me to reply every comment! Do you? angry

u replied previous comments from other monikers after though...so i thought it was a deliberate action
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2014
smiley smiley
shoefreak:

**throws sand at him**
hehehehehe.
I'm nice and gentle with a very, very angelic voice to go with it na, dat one no do ni?... hehehe. I don modify oo. Before them go begin crucify me now. no time oo!

In essence, all dem brazilian hair of this world no go make a cheap a55 be treated less than that. Dignity and a personality to go nicely with it... and even if you dey use thread plait your hair... if you're worth it, you'll get it! shilkkena!!!

smiley noted

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by justi4jesu(f): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2014
bosun11:

u replied previous comments from other monikers after though...so i thought it was a deliberate action

No it wasnt deliberate....*Sips my coffee and shares with him* smiley
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Acidosis(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:

**throws sand at him**
hehehehehe.

loll grin
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2014
Hahaha. See my newest catch for hia!!!

ALWAYS lie, steal, cheat or drink. Lie as it removes you from difficult situations. Steal is you can get way with it. Cheat if you won't be caught pantys down. Drink...only if it's alomo or Orijin bitters...

Buhahahahahahha

Sup, cuteface!!

Oxone:

*Clears throat obj style*

Acidosis... thanks darling. we go see saw under the jigsaw.

That scarr wicked ooo. But then, I no blme him oo. E no easy na. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by berbs113(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2014
MadCow1:

So because you got her a job, she should give you free pussii for life?!
Dude! If phuck can determine how much a lady could love u... I phucked her good... No regrets though... We just sharing greatest gifts given to a lady
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Acidosis(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak:

yea sure cool
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Acidosis(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2014
lol, wey dat scarr guy make e come defend himself ooo cheesy choi
Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Oxone(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
shoefreak: Hahaha. See my newest catch for hia!!!

ALWAYS lie, steal, cheat or drink. Lie as it removes you from difficult situations. Steal is you can get way with it. Cheat if you won't be caught pantys down. Drink...only if it's alomo or Orijin bitters...

Buhahahahahahha

Sup, cuteface!!

That scarr wicked ooo. But then, I no blme him oo. E no easy na. grin

hehehhehehehehe kolo mistress!

You've remixed my signature sharply as only you could cheesy

Cuteface? shocked *looking back, right & left* to make sure that was meant for me cos i be obj replica o grin

I'm fine dear and you? What mischief have you been up to lately?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2014
I don't even know how to ask. It is very heavy for my mouth o. Even if I do... cos its a last hope, my heart will be racing. like he'd be feeling important now say I ask am for something.

Well, I don't reject sha. No matter how little. I don't ever reject anything given to me. Every act of giving should be appreciated, even if it's 20k. Na u Helep am make d money ni? But he, go go see am for my face say he don Bleep up. grin grin

But guys ehn.... dem too stingy at times.

Elantracey:

lol, don't allow some hungry Lions jump on you o , I can't even ask a guy for money except on very extreme cases or emergencies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? by bosun11(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

No it wasnt deliberate....*Sips my coffee and shares with him* smiley

smiley smiley thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.