Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? (4358 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / How Do You Know The Character Of A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2011
Some people are natural flirts. Some people don't even entertain such flirtatious banter.
Others may dig an individual online. Some are unaware of the attention they are attracting.
Others have been chased by various characters or have briefly done the chasing.
There are those who just go with the flow whilst others misinterpret the situation. 
Some are simply being duped. Whereas some characters have an ambiguous handle.
And of course there are those with a fluid sexuality so are able to compromise and adapt to any given situation and may even welcome the twist. . .

Despite an individual declaring they are 'male' or 'female' I guess one just has to take their word for it until proven otherwise because in an anonymous arena one can not always be so sure. On the internet we can be whoever we want to be.
But whatever formed the beginning of these kiss chases, some experiences are just worth sharing sha. grin tongue

I understand there are some people who are probably yet to make that discovery grin but for those who had a rude awakening how did you feel/react upon such findings?

Alternatively, are there those who have purposely misled other individuals, stringing them along (maybe as a personal experiment undecided)?

[size=5pt]Hopefully this will remain a light-hearted topic[/size] tongue
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by LongOne1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
You really do post interesting/weird/refreshing topics. I think I am in love with two 'women'  tongue

In the spirit of light-heartedness, are you saying you are Male?
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by coogar: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine:

Some people are natural flirts. Some people don't even entertain such flirtatious banter.
Others may dig an individual online. Some are unaware of the attention they are attracting.
Others have been chased by various characters or have briefly done the chasing.
There are those who just go with the flow whilst others misinterpret the situation. 
Some are simply being duped. Whereas some characters have an ambiguous handle.
And of course there are those with a fluid sexuality so are able to compromise and adapt to any given situation and may even welcome the twist. . .

Despite an individual declaring they are 'male' or 'female' I guess one just has to take their word for it until proven otherwise because in an anonymous arena one can not always be so sure. On the internet we can be whoever we want to be.
But whatever formed the beginning of these kiss chases, some experiences are just worth sharing sha. grin tongue

I understand there are some people who are probably yet to make that discovery grin but for those who had a rude awakening how did you feel/react upon such findings?

Alternatively, are there those who have purposely misled other individuals, stringing them along (maybe as a personal experiment undecided)?

[size=5pt]Hopefully this will remain a light-hearted topic[/size] tongue

i remember flirting with tpia thinking i met a gorgeous female.

i thought wrong! angry angry angry angry angry angry
the amount of testosterone in his body makes a mockery of twhat was found in the body of the biblical goliath!
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by BABE3: 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ OP: Never.

But I know someone that has flirted with enough males. His username is Lax75.  grin
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
*pukes*
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by Chubhie: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
yap. Tho innocently
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by slimyem: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2011
never.wont ever!
i got  a magic chip on my keyboard that differentiates  p u s s i e s from d i c k s. wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
Oh coogar grin

Long One:

You really do post interesting/weird/refreshing topics. I think I am in love with two 'women'  tongue

In the spirit of light-heartedness, are you saying you are Male?

I don't have the balls to answer that question wink tongue

BABE!:

@ OP: Never.

But I know someone that has flirted with enough males. His username is Lax75.  grin

If someone is a serial flirt they are bound to fall for the right person sometime sha grin
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 6:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

*pukes*

reminiscing? undecided

slimyem:

never.wont ever!
i got  a magic chip on my keyboard that differentiates  p u s s i e s from d i c k s. wink wink wink wink wink wink

If you sell that chip you'll be rich!
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
Chubhie:

yap. Tho innocently

Oh, please spill tongue
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by cynthiafred67(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nope undecided
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by slimyem: 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine:

If you sell that chip you'll be rich!
wanna buy??
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by coogar: 6:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine:

Oh coogar grin

emofine, i hope this is not about you. . . .are you a male poster?
that will just ruin my plans cos i have been planning to ask you out during the christmas period.
my flawless strategy and meticulous plans must not fall apart.

please show me your identity card.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by kokoye(m): 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2011
Like 12 years ago, I flirted with someone who sent a sent me a pix she took like 75 years ago

When I eventually saw her, I swear she could pass for a man. you remember Gagool?

I posterated and said I would come back when she got off work.

. . .i'm still waiting for her to get off work.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by iice(f): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nope.  
But i've seen alot happen.  Here especially.  Cracks me up.  But then even if obvious, people cannot read other people, that too cracks me up.
I've experimented though, not in the way of flirting.  That was a long time ago.  When i get bored, i have my ways of keeping me entertained lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by coogar: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
kokoye:

Like 12 years ago, I flirted with someone who sent a sent me a pix she took like 75 years ago

When I eventually saw her, I swear she could pass for a man. you remember Gagool?

I posterated and said I would come back when she got off work.

. . .i'm still waiting for her to get off work.

grin grin grin grin grin
kokoye, you mean you didn't even wait to kiss her and squeeze some flesh?
goddamn it. . . .you are cold!
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by kokoye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^

na you go kiss Gagool!

I even blocked her from the ICQ chat program . . .for lying!

Na only God sabi how many gagools dey on this forum sef
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by coogar: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

na you go kiss Gagool!

I even blocked her from the ICQ chat program . . .for lying!

can i see the picture, please?
i don't wanna fall in the same pit
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by MrCork17: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine (f). sweeeery did somebody see your face and ran away? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by pendo89(f): 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Nope. Its crazy but I cant flirt with somebody I do not know from other sources. If he must flirt he must know me well enough and vv.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by 195(f): 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2011
yes ive seen REALITY101 BRO AND TOSINVILLE KISS BEFORE angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine:

reminiscing? undecided
No. The mere thought(s) of being in such a situation makes me sick. *pukes*
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
coogar:

emofine, i hope this is not about you. . . .are you a male poster?

what you don't know can't hurt ya tongue

[size=5pt]I'm too abstract to be a male[/size]

that will just ruin my plans cos i have been planning to ask you out during the christmas period.
my flawless strategy and meticulous plans must not fall apart.

please show me your identity card.

well there's plenty more fishes in the cyber-sea wink

merry xmas smiley
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by emofine(f): 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
@slimyem It's ok I'm naturally immune to wayo

@Kokoye lol well at least she was legal. . . .thank your stars she wasn't a minor

@ Mr. Cork ran away with my heart she he did cry
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by LongOne1(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2011
ArQueBusieR:

No. The mere thought(s) of being in such a situation makes me sick. *pukes*

Not your fault really, as it may imply an Androgynous nature due to the person’s feminine traits. One of the implications of seeking on-line love, which goes with the Nigerian phrase that says ‘you no suppose pursue black goat for night’.

emofine:

I don't have the balls to answer that question wink tongue

Say no more, there’s a deeper level to flirting, if you follow I’ll lead.

Could take you to on an endless adventure that’ll traverse the physical, make you swim in timeless intellectual currents of pure bliss . . .
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
emofine! stop flirting with freecocoa. He is female! undecided I warned you already. Thank me later wink
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2011
emofine:

what you don't know can't hurt ya tongue

[size=5pt]I'm too abstract to be a male[/size]

well there's plenty more fishes in the cyber-sea wink

merry xmas smiley
Are you a dude? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2011
Whao.this are sweet experience.thank God have never experience one before.
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by brainpulse: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2011
Wat a man wan kill imself for na im go kill am nao
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by Goldieluks: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Lol, i don't think so,cause i can easily detect a guy from a girl. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2011
@Topic
Olorun Maje Olorun Maje
Olorun Maje Olorun Maje
Ko de ni baje. . .
Re: Have You Ever Mistakenly Flirted With An Online Character Of The Same Gender? by IbroSaunks(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2011
me I only like to argue online, no flirting, though most people don't like arguments they can be avenues for learning, as for flirting, I neva flirt with offline finish I go con start online?

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kissing Experience Before And After / May; The Month Of Flowers - Shoutout To May Borns!!! / Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.