Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? (3418 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Odward(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Just like my fellow yoruba brothers............brother i swear they don get you.......the best tin to do is to house and feed any lady dat comes into ur house well so that we can know u re a good breeded,calm burna boy son....anyway me just dey observe sha.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
After much analysis and conclusion with the help of my great nairalanders I have come to a conclusion that am sending the stupid girl out of my house tonight, I thought of sending her out this afternoon but I had a rethink that sending out in the night would be more like a punishment to her never to make promise she can't keep....

To make matters worst, last night she was like abeg am hungry oh but the she noticed that I was even listening to her neither was I making any move for food,she then came to ask if I was mad at her ? She was even touching me but sorry I lost interest, presently am starting to enjoy the new event of things because she is already feeling rejected and unwanted and I told her to return the clothes she collected on my behalf....lol....
More. Update on latest events lara....lol

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
angry
kethoja: After much analysis and conclusion with the help of my great nairalanders I have come to a conclusion that am sending the stupid girl out of my house tonight, I thought of sending her out this afternoon but I had a rethink that sending out in the night would be more like a punishment to her never to make promise she can't keep....

To make matters worst, last night she was like abeg am hungry oh but the she noticed that I was even listening to her neither was I making any move for food,she then came to ask if I was mad at her ? She was even touching me but sorry I lost interest, presently am starting to enjoy the new event of things because she is already feeling rejected and unwanted and I told her to return the clothes she collected on my behalf....lol....
More. Update on latest events lara....lol

Meanie. angry
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2014
andromida: angry

Meanie. angry
Free this guy ma'am... Besides, you know say you still dey owe me oooooo. cheesy
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
OP... This situation don get k-leg O... If you send her out you have lost if you allow her continue to stay you are losing more. Hmmmm you better man up tonight and grab her booobs surprisingly. If she complain tell her to Shut UP, if she screams leave alone tell her you are sorry gently and tell her you are honey. Ur Destiny Is In You Shokoto. Thank me later. grin grin grin
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
dmcdad:
Free this guy ma'am... Besides, you know say you still dey owe me oooooo. cheesy

Still working on it. I no know say is not so easy.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by ladycomfort(f): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
OP i think you should just help for the little time she is gonna spend with you because of the post utme exam. I mean you should see her as your sister for this period.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
andromida:

Still working on it. I no know say is not so easy.
You don see am say no be beans...
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
ladycomfort: OP i think you should just help for the little time she is gonna spend with you because of the post utme exam. I mean you should see her as your sister for this period.

You say ?

So poster never eject this lady make we start another topic ?

If babe think say she be my gf and I no be virgin, she no be virgin come dey withhold, I pity her..

She will come to my house to meet another.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 8:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
andromida: angry

Meanie. angry

just wanna give her own taste of her medicine ....lol grin
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by austine4real(m): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2014
kethoja:

She won't allow that and to make issues worst she say what she wants from a man now , is love care and affection and any man she is gonna date would be her future husband...trust me I already agreed to all that but she won't allow me saying she needs confirmations......what more do I do
tell her 2 join u in d bath na grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Riddle / How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? / Read Breath-taking Romance Stories On Okadabooks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.