Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? (3420 Views)

This Soon-to-wed Bride Dating A Triplet Can’t Keep Calm (photos) / Being Romantic Or Being Foolish? / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida:

Its not only beggars that need charity. These kind of gals need it. Broda keep up the good work.

Bros blyk nai I go do
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by xtervaganza(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja: Fellow nairalanders what will you do if you where to be in my shoes ?
A girl came to my house for the ongoing post jamb exams before then she already told me it was gonna be serious sXX for us and me badt guy I got ready but presently what am seeing now Is like she tricked me so she could stay in my place and eat all my food and to make matters worst I have been feeding her with what ever she asked for and ontop of that steady gen supply as nepa abi phcn nor get sense to help a brother....anyway nor be that one they pain me because yesterday ni she say make I buy her cloths join am when she don sleep 2 nights nothing happen and every time I try follow up she go they try change the topic according to burna boy....hope my investment is not gonna be wasted.....help me and also share your expirience....

Thanks my first topic on our great naija made nairaland.....
I don't know how u do your thing Oo

But if I'm dating a lady we would discuss sex all d time

I'll always tell her how we gon do it like mad

And eve on her way to my place I'll let her know what she's coming for

So u won't come and start forming nonsense
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja: .

Bros blyk nai I go do

I don't understand.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by austine4real(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin grin grin did u try 2 finga her grin grin grin
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
austine4real: grin grin grin did u try 2 finga her grin grin grin

She won't allow that and to make issues worst she say what she wants from a man now , is love care and affection and any man she is gonna date would be her future husband...trust me I already agreed to all that but she won't allow me saying she needs confirmations......what more do I do
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chaleeee: Tell her in a firm voice that you will like to do the do today. Let's know her reaction. You fit apply "small persuasion" sef. It's allowed.
ode oshi angry
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja:

She won't allow that and to make issues worst she say what she wants from a man now , is love care and affection and any man she is gonna date would be her future husband...trust me I already agreed to all that but she won't allow me saying she needs confirmations......what more do I do
ok from what i understand..you agreed to be her future husband jst so u cud bang her....her kitten na goldmine? undecided ..must u straf her? i fear you o
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: ok from what i understand..you agreed to be her future husband jst so u cud bang her....her kitten na goldmine? undecided ..must u straf her? i fear you o
mr moderator stop changing my words na angry i write kitten you change am to 'kitten'.....u no go dey ur lane? angry
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: mr moderator stop changing my words na angry i write kitten you change am to 'kitten'.....u no go dey ur lane? angry
kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten.....oya change am again na. we go put leg for one trouser dis evening angry
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten.....oya change am again na. we go put leg for one trouser dis evening angry[/quot[quote]
[sup][/sup]go pick beans tongue
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten.....oya change am again na. we go put leg for one trouser dis evening angry[/quot[quote]
[sup][/sup]

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Raypawer(m): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida: She is testing you. tongue

Be patient its just food and fuel naw. Buy the clothes and your pocket will never be empty.

Lol... I would not even allow her stay one night self.. Na my house Na... taa... I no fit condone DAT kind girl wet openly tell me say sex go dey.... immediately she says that.. I send her away cos "GOOD things can never turn to awof.... its always scarce!!
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Misblah(f): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja:

ok from what i understand..you agreed to be her future husband jst so u cud bang her....her kitten na goldmine? undecided ..must u straf her? i fear you o. as in eh men of these days deserve pu-kitten-nani insteadof dick.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Chaleeee: 7:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: ode oshi angry

Obo oshi
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
Please enjoy my new developing story here is the link https://www.nairaland.com/1835757/how-became-gboy-aka-yahooboy
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
andromida: She is testing you. tongue

Be patient its just food and fuel naw. Buy the clothes and your pocket will never be empty.

Chai, you wicked oo..

Op, no buy her any clothes, that girl plan bad for you o, once you withdraw the benefits, she will take you serious and yield.

How long is she staying ? She cannot resist for more than one week...
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by kethoja(m): 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Chai, you wicked oo..

Op, no buy her any clothes, that girl plan bad for you o, once you withdraw the benefits, she will take you serious and yield.

How long is she staying ? She cannot resist for more than one week...

She is staying till friday or saturday
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
Leyqute: I got my cash on foolish. Judges?

Courrt !

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja:

She is staying till friday or saturday

When she was talking dirty with you, Shey you fell for it ?
I have discovered such ladies are hoodwinkers who just wanna benefit something from you.

How can a woman start talking sex before a man does, I find it rare..

Oga, if you have home theatre and beer, you can do better.

I feel for you.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
snadguy007: Op, keep up the good work, God will reward u in heaven.

Chai, be your brothers goal keeper...
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: oooooo peeeee,

we the Brothers Uniom of Nairaland yaff decided to give you an ultimatum. Today being the third day, if she no give you fvck this night. Then throw her out tomorrow morning.

Stop disgracing us. How could allow one small girl deceive and play you like mumu?

Be a man and voice out your anger and frustration on her.

You have just this night to do it. No more excuse from her. Else, we will delete your username on nairaland.

Signed

P.R.O.

Brothers Union, Nairaland Branch.

Supported... !

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by nellyelitz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
U need a sense doc bro...
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by nellyelitz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
Zedric: if he wants to do charity, let him give beggars money. In basketmouth's voice "she promised u sex and hasn't fulfilled her promise? Dats fraud, brother"
hahahahaha make i call ICPC?
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by snadguy007(m): 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

i no wan insult d OP, na why i write dat comment jeje. He is still a learner
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by snadguy007(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten.....oya change am again na. we go put leg for one trouser dis evening angry

grin grin Drama unlimited
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
Misblah: kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten.....oya change am again na. we go put leg for one trouser dis evening angry
u should change the spelling a little like this-pvssy.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
mencade5: oooooo peeeee,

we the Brothers Uniom of Nairaland yaff decided to give you an ultimatum. Today being the third day, if she no give you fvck this night. Then throw her out tomorrow morning.

Stop disgracing us. How could allow one small girl deceive and play you like mumu?

Be a man and voice out your anger and frustration on her.

You have just this night to do it. No more excuse from her. Else, we will delete your username on nairaland.

Signed

P.R.O.

Brothers Union, Nairaland Branch.
Now this is just... Mehn see countdown oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 9:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo:

Which one? Cech, Courtois, Casillas or even Enyeama?
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 9:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
kethoja:

But wait ooooooo! Did you quote her words to her hearing? Did you remind her of what she said or what you guys agreed upon?

It seems bizarre that after saying one thing she is acting another. Make we tell ourselves truth broda, she dey use your head. And you know why? Because you dey lobby big time. So after hyping your mood and hopes as regards giving you the punny, lets say in exchange for the shelter you were gonna offer, she come dey tell you say one thing do one thing. You dey lobby oooooooo. That babe dey use your head like say tomorrow no dey. Haba! If she had not agreed or said such in the first place, it would have been a different kettle of fish. I would have said you should just be a gentleman and not act awkwardly. But in this case? Guy, she is taking advantage of you. And you are helpless, so that makes it easy for her.

Well done sha.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
^ pls let the guy take care of the sista. She needs help.
Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by dmcdad: 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
^^^^ Who is objecting that? I just don't like that fact that he is being played. Haba! One code I hold in high regards is honesty/sincerity. I am always sincere with my words to the latter. If you ain't gonna do something, don't give false hopes about it, not even an iota of it is needed.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Foolish Or Just Calm ? by Odward(m): 7:14am On Jul 31, 2014
Just like my fellow yoruba brothers............brother i swear they don get you.......the best tin to do is to house and feed any lady dat comes into ur house well so that we can know u re a good breeded,calm burna boy son.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Feel When Your Calls Re Not Answered? / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.