Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" (1739 Views)

Is My Boyfriend Not Cheating For Real / Who Is A Virgin? Na Who Be Fool? Who Be Mumu? / There Is Nothing Much To Do With Money If You Are Not Cheating Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Misblah(f): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Was talking with an hostel mate yesterday and we delved into girls and the issue of cheating on their boyfriends. she sounded as though its a normal thing... she even said being faithful to your boyfriend shows naivety and it would make the guy take advantage of you. NL what do you think?
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Coming from a lady? I knew it!
In Lil Wanye's Voice ‘These bitches can't be trusted’
angry

5 Likes

Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by MarieSucre(f): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
mehn, this is a tough one coz it has kinda become a badge of honour to a lot of people. Its almost like if you don't, he/she is cheating on you anyway. this also encourages the popular phrase "a person can't eat only one type of soup".
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by vizkiz: 11:00am On Jul 30, 2014
#in brown's voice [size=38pt]these hoes aren't loyal[/size] angry

2 Likes

Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Misblah(f): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2014
MarieSucre: mehn, this is a tough one coz it has kinda become a badge of honour to a lot of people. Itsalmost like if you don't, he/she is cheating on you anyway. this alsoencourages the popular phrase "a man can't eat only one type of soup".
how far na....have you docke?
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by nellyelitz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
No perfect system.
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by gbodimowo(m): 2:56am On Aug 22, 2014
Nice video
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2014
vizkiz: #in brown's voice [size=38pt]these hoes aren't loyal[/size] angry

O yeah.

Just dump the disloyal hoes.

There is a near perfect girl somewhere for you.

2 Likes

Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
86% OF GIRLS ARE HOES,HOES ARE HOES AND THEY AIN`T LOYAL (NEVER BEEN )
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Dreyl(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
#Thishoesaintloyal
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by photographer: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2015
Misblah:
how far na....have you docke?

please send an email to dis address its important... rakelphotography@gmail.com

expecting ur mail.
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Misblah(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2015
photographer:

please send an email to dis address its important... rakelphotography@gmail.com

expecting ur mail.
why should I?
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Chidonc(m): 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2015
Ok na, very soon u go open anoda thread, come dey talk hw ur bf catch u wit anoda man, no com dey pick ur calls.
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Kimmo(f): 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
The way people just make general comments here ehn . . . Smh. No, not everyone cheats on their partners. I'm sure the lady felt like a sharp babe, claiming she was cheating etc. The truth is, she's very likely a runs girl who prefers to think of her customers as boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by jnrbayano(m): 9:31pm On Feb 04, 2015
Yes it shows it but it isn't it.

The word "cheat" is a negative word. Garnish with gold, spray perfume on it, wrap it with foil, put the bible in both sides of it, it will remain negative.

Any word or sentence it is put in become corrupted by it.
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by photographer: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Misblah:
why should I?

ah never mind. thanks though
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Misblah(f): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
Kimmo:
The way people just make general comments here ehn . . . Smh. No, not everyone cheats on their partners. I'm sure the lady felt like a sharp babe, claiming she was cheating etc. The truth is, she's very likely a runs girl who prefers to think of her customers as boyfriends.
Hehe correct conclusion my dear.
Re: Does Not Cheating Show Naivety Aka "Na You Be Mumu Syndrome" by Enegod(m): 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2015
smdh!

(1) (Reply)

How Would U Feel When U Caught Ur Gf Cheating On U Wit Love Machine Or A Vibrator? / Please Help....why Do Some Girls/ladies Behave These Ways ? / Abeg Mk Una Follow Me Judge This Mara.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.