Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (55164 Views)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by M4gunners: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: have you been following?
Not much, but judging from rate of death so far , i have fear
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by jplay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
Nicepoker: The disease has a yoruba name.
when did ebola become a yoruba name? i tire 4 some people
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by obailala(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
englishmart: That man has given us bad name o. Chai. Those white men will start seeing us the way we see liberians.
Where the fvck did he contact that FVCKING Vivian virus from?

He doesn't have the virus, didn't you read the report? angry

News reports of this nature can be very damaging because 99% of the people reading the title will misinterpret the story and Nigerians will now be stigmatized worldwide.. He probably was suffered from fever and diarrhoea when he arrived the UK so as a precautionary measure, he was quickly tested for ebola and was confirmed negative..

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ibedun: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Dead in the brain people!! (aka Africans)

The omni-silent super-impotent middle eastern God wont do nothing as usual.

Scientists in the house? Please rise up and be counted!!

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Pavore9: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
hisblud: baba osun things
Dem go dey harras person for radio and television....make dem bring their àgbó out..this is their opportunity to achieve international recognition!

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ChynoBEATS: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
It's Free!!! Enjoy 2 days free Ebola virus fever directly from PHONE when you subscribe to our E-Virus service @ N50 for 5 days. Simply text EBOLA to 33899 wink

cheesy Lolz

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nanook: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
9jatatafo: Where are all these strange diseases emanating from? AIDS/HIV, CANCER, BIRD FLU, DIABETES, EBOLA, HYPERTETIS B all no cure.. Is the disease world waging a war against humanity or there some crazy scientists manufacturing this killer machines called DISEASES? May JEHOVAH God help us.

Diseases have been around for millions of years, Ebola has probably been around for thousands of years so it is nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by gebest: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
***KINDLY SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAG.

‪#‎NPFalert‬ ‪#‎Ebola‬ ‪#‎EbolaVirus‬
Ebola is very infectious, kills in a short time BUT can be prevented #EbolaFacts - Federal Ministry of Health, Abuja. You can read more at http://www.health.gov.ng/doc/Ebola%20Fact%20Sheet.pdf ***KINDLY SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAG. #NPFalert #Ebola #EbolaVirus
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Giannakopoulos(f): 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Asek1: Quarantine him sharparly
did you even read the post or do you even know the meaning of quarantine,all dese copy and paste boys sef

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lacomus: The same way it has succeeded with AIDS right ?
the two sicknesses have 1 carrier which is a virus right?

AIDS has its method of killing humans. It destroys the immune system making your body vulnerable to diseases and since your immune has been destroyed, it can't fight against intruding disease
but
Ebola, we're yet to understand how it works... The few things we know about this sickness are the symptoms and looking at the simple nature of these symptoms, I think it won't be hard for researchers to ascertain a quick cure for it...

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
lord Have mercy
dis ebola tin is something else
I was driving wit a friend dis afternoon , I saw a lady inside a commercial bus , she tied her face wit an handkerchief, I was like "is she alright ? " all because of ebola pple act silly dis days .

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: [size=50pt]jesus! I dont wanna die cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
And ye shall live 4ever, farther than gej till 2108, even beyond 7923AD grin

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2014
abuayman:
Just like the did with AIDs abi Yhu sound like PEG to me
What's that acronym for?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by UrbanMystique: 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
Now I know Nigerians don't read..
Smh
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by dhaewood(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
[size=28pt]IF YOUR NAME NA DEBOLA PLS DONT COME NEAR ME[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by akoaki(m): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fashion in Nigeria's politics.
I have always seen our politicians as very unserious people judging by their dressing both at work and during official engagements. I hold this strong belief that what you wear is capable of affecting how well you perform your job.
What is your take on this ?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Bolt3(m): 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
When I saw the topic my heart almost jumped out of my mouth. I saw (Nigerian found with ebola in uk). Thank God that not true.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by touchmeder: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2014
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afrok: Hmm... This is slowly turning to a worldwide fight, Ebola is slowly turning itself to a global infection. Am sure the end to Ebola is near if it thus reach USA coz America knows everything, their scientists and other scientists from around the world will now wake up to the reality that Ebola is no longer a fight for Africa and Africans.

Of course Africans will be quick to call on the US and UK in times like these, yet we claim to be the giant of Africa.

oh well
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Bigzig(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Not suprise afterall na end time things
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by oluwaKStar(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
silverprince413: All we hear now is ebola.. It is well with our soul
man no wan die na
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
]The Ebola outbreak doesn't sound threatening to me cos i believe that in a couple of months now, Science would rear its head and Ebola would be a thing of the past....

Not only science... We need the help of God...

But before then, many people might have died from it,this virus can kill hundreds in just a couple more months. .. crymay God help us.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by clemmonce(m): 6:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
Asek1: Quarantine him sharparly
see yourself. did you read the article at all? why do you visit nairaland is it not to gain knowledge. smh
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by englishmart(m): 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
obailala:

He doesn't have the virus, didn't you read the report? angry

News reports of this nature can be very damaging because 99% of the people reading the title will misinterpret the story and Nigerians will now be stigmatized worldwide.. He probably was suffered from fever and diarrhoea when he arrived the UK so as a precautionary measure, he was quickly tested for ebola and was confirmed negative..
why ebola of all sicknesses?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Bigzig(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
masonkz:

Of course Africans will be quick to call on the US and UK in times like these, yet we claim to be the giant of Africa. Yet we are..

oh well
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by kolaaderin: 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
frankben: The Ebola outbreak doesn't sound threatening to me cos i believe that in a couple of months now, Science would rear its head and Ebola would be a thing of the past....

Not only science... We need the help of God... grin grin

Ebola virus is a known disease since 1976 with no cure and u think it will be solve within few months. May God come to our rescue.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by fileb: 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
May God save us al 4rm dis deadly virus...
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Bigzig(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
masonkz:

Of course Africans will be quick to call on the US and UK in times like these, yet we claim to be the giant of Africa.

oh well
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by abdulaz: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: [size=50pt]jesus! I dont wanna die cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
yet you want to go to heaven cry
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
mstik: This disease is even worse than AIDS and if it eventually spreads, it will be a worse epidemic than the black death

my dear tell them
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Bigzig(m): 6:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
masonkz:

oh well
Yet we are..
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Afrok(m): 6:59pm On Jul 30, 2014
masonkz:

oh well
hmmm... If the cure to the infection can't be found here in Africa or by Africans, asking for help from other continents won't be bad. I think we all know where we normally claim to be the giant of Africa, definitely not where Ebola dey...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.