Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (55161 Views)

Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic / Those Claiming To Have Cure For Ebola Will Be Arrested – NAFDAC / Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by mencade5(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: [size=50pt]jesus! I dont wanna die cry cry cry cry cry cry[/size]
hahaha...u dey to go hell fire?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Superstar007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
So a man was tested in the Uk and it came out negative. . How is that news
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by otokx(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Jesus is coming again.

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by hiss(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
The fear of this virus EBOLA has made me break up with my girlfriend DEBORAH

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by LilPeezy(m): 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
buh yhu won go heaven?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Afrok: hmmm... If the cure to the infection can't be found here in Africa or by Africans, asking for help from other continents won't be bad. I think we all know where we normally claim to be the giant of Africa, definitely not where Ebola dey...

My point is, when the Americans start telling us the right things to do, we boldly tell them to go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by hiss(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2014
Superstar007: So a man was tested in the Uk and it came out negative. . How is that news
The news is my friend that always says I'm a Baller has told us to stop calling him that nomore grin
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by joshuaidibia(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Ok my child. u won't. grin
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2014
dhaewood: [size=18pt]IF YOUR NAME NA DEBOLA PLS DONT COME NEAR ME[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahahaha

This is dumb but also hysterical.

I guess I need to start running from my nyggah Bola. grin grin grin
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
frankben: the two sicknesses have 1 carrier which is a virus right?

AIDS has its method of killing humans. It destroys the immune system making your body vulnerable to diseases and since your immune has been destroyed, it can't fight against intruding disease
but
Ebola, we're yet to understand how it works... The few things we know about this sickness are the symptoms and looking at the simple nature of these symptoms, I think it won't be hard for researchers to ascertain a quick cure for it...
For ur information the first thing Ebola does when it penetrate a system is to disable the immune system, if u are skeptic see google.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Missmossy(f): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
Chai! This Ebola virus is deadly than Aids,only God can see us through.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by abokine: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
akereconfi: God please send Ebola to Sambisa

This should be the Prayer Requests on our lips now

Where did you learn how to read and write? Clearly you are an ignorant individual. Yes we want all BH members, supporters and sponsors to be eliminated but why would you wish for an epidemic that has the potential of eliminating the entire human race if not contained or cured to be means of ending BH?
Don't you think that even our soldiers and their families will be at risk?

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by IAMBREEZY: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
maborukoje: Diz one way Ebola don enter Uk ,sum tin tells me dat cure go dey sharperly.

All hands must be on deck oooo cry
i hope so,this ebola ish is getting too much. smiley
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by silvercloud: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
My anger is at Mr Sawyers who knew he was ill, having been in a country that had an outbreak of ebola, did it not occur to him in the least that he too may possiblly be infected, and yet boarded a plane to another country. What was he thinking!?

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by enigmang: 7:32pm On Jul 30, 2014
I really dont understand how MAN tested for EBOLA and giving all clear is News.... this people just want NIGERIA to be in the news....

Trust those that only read headlines to enter full panic mode
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by IAMBREEZY: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
Missmossy: Chai! This Ebola virus is deadly than Aids,only God can see us through.
i hope it dosen't spread like wildfire cuz my cousin is in lagos and that dude love mingling with lowlifes,gotta call him now.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by tohshine(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
this virus is going to far
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2014
hiss: The fear of this virus EBOLA has made me break up with my girlfriend DEBORAH
LOL....u sure say na only bc of Ebola u break up wit am
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
nnekamezor: LOL....u sure say na only bc of Ebola u break up wit am
hiss: The fear of this virus EBOLA has made me break up with my girlfriend DEBORAH
You ask am well o @Nneka. Guy You done dey find reason to breakup since.... @Hiss
Lol
But God will judge you o...

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ceejay80s(m): 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
silvercloud: My anger is at Mr Sawyers who knew he was ill, having been in a country that had an outbreak of ebola, did it not occur to him in the least that he too may possiblly be infected, and yet boarded a plane to another country. What was he thinking!?
he came to spread it, he is in hell now
his sister died of the disease and yet he carried it into our country, and dis guy go school o! Know fully well of the virus. God go purnish am
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by ALEXIS0240: 7:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
and you wan go heaven?
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by pastie(m): 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
The fear of ebola is the beginning of

2 Likes

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
I am very suspicious of whether this Ebola is real or not.

why is only affecting only Africans?

I may have it wrong but I smell Western dirty tricks - possibly stop Africans from uniting / cause friction between African nations?

If it was as infectious as it is being claimed, then surely nothing could stop it from spreading all across the entire world at a tremendous rate.

How is stopping flights going to stop the Ebola? Does it only go by plane?

I may be talking from a position of ignorance but something smells fishy here
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Pain(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
Coming Soon

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Missmossy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
IAMBREEZY: i hope it dosen't spread like wildfire cuz my cousin is in lagos and that dude love mingling with lowlifes,gotta call him now.
Lagos is damn so populated,he should be careful. Call him asap.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by biz2get(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
[size=20pt]Repeat After me....

O'Lord Let my enemies experience Ebola Before December....[/size]

Wait OH.....

I heard [size=50pt]There Is No Cure [/size] shocked sad

O'Lord hv mercy on my enemies.... grin tongue smiley

1 Like

Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
White man just want Africans to panic and to be dis-united.

There are deadlier diseases in Europe than the so called Ebola.

stay calm and don't panic nothing go happen.
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by Ayatullah(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2014

Then how will you meet YOUR JESUS whom you claim YOU SO LOVE
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by IAMBREEZY: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Missmossy:
Lagos is damn so populated,he should be careful. Call him asap.
i will do that pronto thanks.. smiley
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by biz2get(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2014
Lacomus: For ur information the first thing Ebola does when it penetrate a system is to disable the immune system, if u are skeptic see google.

Google No dey Mushin... undecided tongue
Re: Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK by akereconfi: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2014
abokine:

Where did you learn how to read and write? Clearly you are an ignorant individual. Yes we want all BH members, supporters and sponsors to be eliminated but why would you wish for an epidemic that has the potential of eliminating the entire human race if not contained or cured to be means of ending BH?
Don't you think that even our soldiers and their families will be at risk?

So you chose to insult me by asking me where I learnt to read and write and calling me an ignorant individual.

I wouldn't trade words with you because by doing so, I will be bringing myself down to your level.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have relatives as BH members because I see no reason why you should be scared of Ebola hitting BH camp

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) / OHAI Africa: John Brought Change To His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.