Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? (2094 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / How Tall Should Your Man/gal Be / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
Asek1:
FriendZoneangry

What's so bad in friendzone undecided
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2014
pasqal09:

I guess that answers your question then

the two cases are totally different .
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Tallesty1: If a girl comes and say bro or Tally I dey broke o, abeg find me something, haba.... We all nah human being nah so I go give am wetin I get but if she try any of these koni koni things women dey take get things from guys then nah no no no. E no dey work reach wia I dey.

which kind koni koni things? cheesy
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Senator1974: Its you girls that cause it...you will ask for a favour from someone, and if he happens to do you the favour..you girl will be like.."dat guy is a mugu!!"..and many guys have learnt from it..even those that haven't encounterd somthing like that...you girl should check it out its not good

I don't do that .
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
dont get me wrong please, I didnt say I cant help but am only trying to say the lvl of help differs. I sure av been a blessing to some and a curse to none wink

is okay
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Richy4: OP I don't really understand what you mean by any thing.
Is it financial wise or moral support?

If it is finance, are you willing to pay back because he is not father Christmas. experiences has shown some guys that ladies don't pay back after giving them financial assistance.

That is why it is common for guys to point at the direction were you hanged your towel.

pay back? shocked , God pls don't allow me end up with friends like this when am in need 'amen'
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
hopelink1: When you are not a begger

what's wrong in asking for help in time of need ? does that makes one a begger?
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2014
okparaugo: I have spent more on ladies I had nothing intimate doing with than those that I did it with.

I don't really know why but if I see you are really in need and I can help you, I do it. Man or woman.

I asked one girl same question just this morning, what of your boyfriend ? Anyway it was out of pity.

I hope you aren't the one writing because I am interested.. lol...

That's the question I hate even though he ends up helping me I won't appreciate it much .
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Burningstar(f): 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
2sExy1: it's not about sharing. Some of these your sisters her heartless...

The one wey deal with me for NYSC later dey seek help and she felt I would be stupid enough.

Hungry scatter my belle one time, I tell the babe say I dey hungry o and even followed her to go and buy stuff and back to our hostel at the PPA.

I was with her...

Guess what?

She finished cooking and started waiting for a boyfriend that had no plans for her...

While I was hungry. She called/ flashed him to signal that food is ready.

I dey dia dey hungry o.

When the dude came, she put the food on plate. They had even taken 2 spoons then she asked me to come and join them. I just told her not to worry and I left them.

But today the reverse is the case... Thanks to God. Where is her boyfriend? Whom has she been calling on for help? I have been to PH severally this year and I just signal her to know i am around but never bother to see her.

She exclaimed last time she saw my picture. Where is her boyfriend today?

That's life!

hehehe not all girls are like that sha.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by An0nimus: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
Things like?

Why should you ask a guy for something?

How close are you two?

Would you give to him also if he asked you?

Now to your question. If I'm close to a lady and I notice she's principled I won't hesitate to give - no strings attached.

However, if I sense her to be the type that feels like I'm some ATM machine then I can choose not to give at all or give her off my excesses. Don't worry, I want nothing in return
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
gal: load card for me nah.
me: I get 100 for phone, ma transfer 50 give you.

I can do something for a gal I don't know rather than one that I know.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by Richy4(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burningstar:

pay back? shocked , God pls don't allow me end up with friends like this when am in need 'amen'

You will never have a friend like me because I believe in dignity and self respect. How do you expect a guy to respect you when you go to them with the attitude of not returning what you took and you expect them not to ask for a favor in return.

In part of the world where I live girls pay back what they took and if a guy mess up, they call police for assault and harassment. Sorry I guess this might be too much for you to swallow.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by ERCROSS(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2014
it depends on the kind of friend she has been initially..
sum gurlz r stingy, dey don't bother about giving, all they know is taking and taking.. And d tin wey dey vex me pass be say dey v make it an attitude and dey see it as a social norm for ladies to ask for help frm men. they always ask norni, dem no dey give.
Re: GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? by mrkay101(m): 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
@op.. Reason why guys always want something in return 4rm girls is dat most girls are ungrateful. And majority of them have nothing to offer u in return other than their body.

Another point is, girls expect that they dnt have to pay u back the money. Cuz they feel they are "girls" dey can jst collect it nd walk away like dat. It doesn't work dt way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Y Do Girls Like Flirting??? / Do You Think It Will Work / Why Ladys Should Not Propose A Naija Guy. A Must Read For Ladys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.