Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano (3432 Views)

U.S Government Wants Global Position For GEJ / Overview of President Goodluck Jonathan's Government 2010 - 2015 / Stop Using Religion To Destabilize South West, ACN Warns PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Cway86(f): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2014
WombRaiders: Them don start again.

GEJ is responsible for Polio, ignorance, destitution, drug abuse, infant mortality, HIV pandemic, leprosy, tuberculosis, cattle rustling, religious riots, and OP's stupidity

My dear am waiting for a topic, GEJ is the cause of EVD again. Useless animals. Don't mind them is in them like peak milk.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vedd: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure:
I never knew you were so undeserving of a mention. You have such a crappy and uncoordinated verbiage.

Simpleton, you're late for your morön meeting.

Adios!!!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vedd: 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2014
Some people consider their quest to hold on to power as more important than the safety of Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by 0rlando0woh: 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2014
Yorubas keep using the deaths and destruction going on in the north for political gains, remember to do same when it comes to you ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by 0rlando0woh: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: Not only Kano, he wants to render everywhere in the north useless come 2015 because of political gains.

More reason why the current trend of impeachments is focused there cos he knows he is not getting any votes from them.

Now to all well meaning Nigerians, pls help me answer this questions.

How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo, Rivers, Lagos?

This is what i think. i think jonathan is using
boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters during election.

Another game plan i see playing out is that
Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

The bomb blasts in Abuja is just to give the
whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration
between the federation and boko haram.

The Northerners cant be killing their own people. It doesn't work that way.
Its someone from outside that is doing this
dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.

P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too long ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed his accent was not that of the typical Hausa as I have once stayed in the North. I questioned him abt this and he confessed he was a Chadian. Immediately challenged him that him and his people are boko haram and they are the ones bombing everywhere in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and you could see the fear in his eyes when I said that. What he said after that was so shocking. He revealed that all of them is not like that and that it is our politicians and big men that come to their countries with "BIG MONEY" to come and recruit them with the pretence that they are fighting a holy war and they need more soldiers only for them to get to Nigeria and find out the truth. At this juncture, it is most likely too late for most of them to abscond and majority of them just go with the flow. Some of them try to escape but most are killed before even attempting. Very few are successful in escaping
When did bomb explode in Imo or Rivers?
Your story is total hogwash!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by danot1030: 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed? Is it an attempt to destabilize another opposition state and declare a State of Emergency?
u people shuld call ur unculture children to order and leave Jonathan out of this.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Toktee(m): 7:40pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Have you asked Sanusi?
dumb question,is sanusi the comander in chief of the country?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Toktee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
danot1030: u people shuld call ur unculture children to order and leave Jonathan out of this.
and who are you,untrained and dog?
You talk like a bastard that lack parental care,what do you have to say about militants in the niger delta,what do you have to say about the arm robbers in the east,and ritual killing,what about soka forest?
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by UnknownT: 7:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
If PDP/APC keeps blaming APC/PDP, Terror(Boko Haram) will win. I dont wanna know who sponsors what but we should all come together. If America were not united in their fight, Osama would have bein alive till now
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: Not only Kano, he wants to render everywhere in the north useless come 2015 because of political gains.

More reason why the current trend of impeachments is focused there cos he knows he is not getting any votes from them.

How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,Rivers, Lagos?

boko haram to create chaos in those states so that he can have a reason to deploy heavy security personnel to the states (Ekiti Case study) to intimidate the voters during election.

Jonathan would force Jega (INEC) to abort Election in Boko Haram affected areas, citing insecurity menace, and only conduct the presidential election in states that are boko haram free, in other words Jonathan's Strong Holds.

whole scheme a nationalistic view so that people would not start suspecting. I don't see any reason why boko haram is growing stronger even in the midst of heavy presence of our gallant and internationally acclaimed Nigerian army. The only explanation is that there is a collaboration

dirty business for Jonathan and PDP like a contract (probably what our 20 billion dollars was used for, and much more). We already know how desperate and ruthless he is. So this is not exactly a revelation.

P.S.
I once interviewed a shoe maker not too long ago. Whilst we were talking, I noticed his accent was not that of the typical Hausa as I have once stayed in the North. I questioned him abt this and he confessed he was a Chadian. Immediately challenged him that him and his people are boko haram and they are the ones bombing everywhere in Nigeria.
Immediately his countenance changed and you could see the fear in his eyes when I said that. What he said after that was so shocking. He revealed that all of them is not like that and that it is our politicians and big men that come to their countries with "BIG MONEY" to come and recruit them with the pretence that they are fighting a holy war and they need more soldiers only for them to get to Nigeria and find out the truth. At this juncture, it is most likely too late for most of them to abscond and majority of them just go with the flow. Some of them try to escape but most are killed before even attempting. Very few are successful in escaping

Your theory and the supporting anecdote bears no correlation. You'll rather blindfold yourself than to see what's before you. Goodluck with your myopia or rather Buhari with your myopia.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2014

How come bombs only explode in states not loyal to the Jonathan re-election bid? Kano, Adamawa, Yobe, kaduna, Imo,Rivers, Lagos?

P.S.
Stop displaying your ignorance here my friend sad angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by EliteYouth: 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
Sloan: Why all of a sudden Kano is being bombed? Is it an attempt to destabilize another opposition state and declare a State of Emergency?

Seriously, did you just say that?................... your level of reasoning.smh
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by customized07: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2014
EdCure:
I never knew you were so undeserving of a mention. You have such a crappy and uncoordinated verbiage.

Simpleton, you're late for your morön meeting.

Adios!!!
I couldn't have been wrong, he can't be coherent.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:23pm On Jul 30, 2014
0rlando0woh:
When did bomb explode in Imo or Rivers?
Your story is total hogwash!
what about all the foiled bomb attempts and is that all you saw in the whole post. PDP never reason sensibly from all my encounters with them on nairaland and it seems you're one of them.

P.S.
Re read the post, assimilate it and debate all the issues I raised there logically with me and not just opening your mouth to spew trash
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by 0rlando0woh: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07: what about all the foiled bomb attempts and is that all you saw in the whole post. PDP never reason sensibly from all my encounters with them on nairaland and it seems you're one of them.

P.S.
Re read the post, assimilate it and debate all the issues I raised there logically with me and not just opening your mouth to spew trash
You raised no issue in your post, made no sense whatsover, nothing to debate logically about.
Absolute trash!
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Stop displaying your ignorance here my friend sad angry

Am not your friend and for your info the last paragraph is firsthand experience.

If GEJ and his government is not directly or indirectly in support of the boko haram menace why has all the BH suspects being caught in the past not publicly prosecuted and their sponsors named. Am sure if the suspects had any link with top APC members, Okupe or ruben apati wouldn't have hesitated to cry foul to Nigerians and the world...because that's what they know best...crying and trading blames instead of facing and tackling the issue squarely

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:34pm On Jul 30, 2014
0rlando0woh:
You raised no issue in your post, made no sense whatsover, nothing to debate logically about.
Absolute trash!
That's cause you're blinded to the truth cos of party affiliation, tribal sentiments and religious bias.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by ibietela2(m): 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014

P.S.

Which of the Rivers?

Did he win in the north during the last election?
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 8:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:

Am not your friend and for your info the last paragraph is firsthand experience.

If GEJ and his government is not directly or indirectly in support of the boko haram menace why has all the BH suspects being caught in the past not publicly prosecuted and their sponsors named. Am sure if the suspects had any link with top APC members, Okupe or ruben apati wouldn't have hesitated to cry foul to Nigerians and the world...because that's what they know best...crying and trading blames instead of facing and tackling the issue squarely
Your case is irreedeemable angry
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2014
mulante:

Your theory and the supporting anecdote bears no correlation. You'll rather blindfold yourself than to see what's before you. Goodluck with your myopia or rather Buhari with your myopia.

I guess you're not so bright. The supporting anecdote is to highlight the fact that most boko haram members are not hausa muslims because to me it is senseless of them to be bombing their homes and communities consisting of their friends, families and business associates. They are rather aliens from neighboring countries like cameroon, chad, mali, niger, etc recruited by some politicians to come and bomb the north and subsequently destroy the place and put the blame on nothern muslims...

Mind you, its almost impossibe to distiguish this set of aliens physically from most nothern muslims cos they share similar features and characteristics not to talk of language

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
Your case is irreedeemable angry
Shying away from the truth has usual.

Answer me, why have no sponsors been named since despite the incarceration of many suspects. Or his jonathan no longer in charge of all federal government agencies and apparatus that can be used in investigation again.

The truth has been probably swept under the rug cos they probably found out the culprits are from PDP, just like the subsidy probe culprits and subsidy scam reports has been dismissed by this same administration

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:
Shying away from the truth has usual.

Answer me, why have no sponsors been named since despite the incarceration of many suspects. Or his jonathan no longer in charge of all federal government agencies and apparatus that can be used in investigation again.

The truth has been probably swept under the rug cos they probably found out the culprits are from PDP, just like the subsidy probe culprits and subsidy scam reports has been dismissed by this same administration
It seems you don't know where the rain started beating you
I just picked the lie in your ascertion sad
and you're busy ranting as usual angry
Next time verify your claim especially on sensitve issues before posting it on a public forum like this cool
Sal' am leku tongue
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30, 2014
ibietela2:

Which of the Rivers?

Did he win in the north during the last election?

But he had considerable support then cos of Sambo and most of the Nothern PDP governors have not defected to APC then.

Quoting only rivers out of the whole post is so lame. You're just looking for something flimsy to disregard the whole write-up.

Ok, remove rivers from the list, what difference does it make. Hope you're happy now

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2014
Burger01: Why won't you blame Jonathan. Why not blame Buhari and the cohorts of APC clogs undecided
Jonathan is living up to his comment during a visit by PDP governors when he said that there was security challeng in states ruled by PDP.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
It seems you don't know where the rain started beating you
I just picked the lie in your ascertion sad
and you're busy ranting as usual angry
Next time verify your claim especially on sensitve issues before posting it on a public forum like this cool
Sal' am leku tongue

Damn I just said you people are blinded to the truth cos of party affiliation, tribal sentiments and religious bias.

Who told you am a muslim. I am a Christian from the south that like preaching the truth

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:

Damn I just said you people are blinded to the truth cos of party affiliation, tribal sentiments and religious bias.

Who told you am a muslim. I am a Christian from the south that like preaching the truth
You see yourself
Did I mention religion in my post
Please learn to reason logically . angry
Thanks. cool

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by irynterri(f): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2014

P.S.
yea,u have a point..ma uncle who has met wit some of d detained bh members told ma dad dat most of dem speak french probably cameroonians nd some re from chad..bt whu can u trust,if u pin it on gej his govt. is sufferin frm both local nd intrnational criticisms,most of d affectd states are under apc rule even d only eastern state dat was nearly attackd,c
uld it also b dat apc govnrs re paving ways for bh members to cum into deir state nd create chaos jst to "make the nation ungovernable"what really matters is dat nigs. re bin sacrificd on d altar of politics..its high tym we stand up as one and fight dis issue before we all get wiped out nd stop blaming sm1 cos all our politicians re greedy,callous,self centered nd non can b trusted
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
Descartes:
You see yourself
Did I mention religion in my post
Please learn to reason logically . angry
Thanks. cool
In your a quite sinister manner, you said salam aleikum to me...implying am a muslim aboki. A word is enough for the wise you see and I can read in between the lines which obviously you can't.

P.S.
Why does the FG and military always publicise their military strategies and positions when going after boko haram. Is it a deliberate action to warn Boko haram about their presence so that they can flee and avoid capture because obviously they are one and the same.

Quite stupid if you really settle down to think about it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:
In your a quite sinister manner, you said salam aleikum to me...implying am a muslim aboki. A word is enough for the wise you see and I can read in between the lines which obviously you can't.

P.S.
Why does the FG and military always publicise their military strategies and positions when going after boko haram. Is it a deliberate action to warn Boko haram about their presence so that they can flee and avoid capture because obviously they are one and the same.

Quite stupid if you really settle down to think about it.
Stop relying on assumption angry
Deal with facts and figures, sad
Sal'ama leku tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by vicadex07(m): 9:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
irynterri: yea,u have a point..ma uncle who has met wit some of d detained bh members told ma dad dat most of dem speak french probably cameroonians nd some re from chad..bt whu can u trust,if u pin it on gej his govt. is sufferin frm both local nd intrnational criticisms,most of d affectd states are under apc rule even d only eastern state dat was nearly attackd,c
uld it also b dat apc govnrs re paving ways for bh members to cum into deir state nd create chaos jst to "make the nation ungovernable"what really matters is dat nigs. re bin sacrificd on d altar of politics..its high tym we stand up as one and fight dis issue before we all get wiped out nd stop blaming sm1 cos all our politicians re greedy,callous,self centered nd non can b trusted

If the nothern people really wanted to make the nation ungovernable, why bomb their own people and destroy their economy. Is there any sense in that. Why not the south? Or do you think the South is so secure and immune to terrorist attack?

The said suspects being incarcerated and interrogated, are they not in the custody of the federal goverment and its security agencies? Is GEJ/PDP not FG?

Thank god you corroborated my story with what you dads experience. It just goes to show that those striving to destabilize the north are not nothern/hausa muslims. It just doesn't make any sense
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:

I guess you're not so bright. The supporting anecdote is to highlight the fact that most boko haram members are not hausa muslims because to me it is senseless of them to be bombing their homes and communities consisting of their friends, families and business associates. They are rather aliens from neighboring countries like cameroon, chad, mali, niger, etc recruited by some politicians to come and bomb the north and subsequently destroy the place and put the blame on nothern muslims...

Mind you, its almost impossibe to distiguish this set of aliens physically from most nothern muslims cos they share similar features and characteristics not to talk of language

You are still saying the same thing. Since you do not have the true facts about the identity of these politicians you referred to, I'll rather moot the point and insist that the politician you referred to are the same set of per dons that have made recorded statements to make Nigeria ungovernable and have delivered on this threat by their utterances and conduct. This for me is more real than the theory you have desperately expounded to satisfy your myopic illusions. Goodluck to you and your opinion bro.
Re: Jonathan's Government Wants To Destabilize Kano by Descartes: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
vicadex07:

Ifthe nothern people really wanted to make the nation ungovernable, why bomb their own people and destroy their economy. Is there any sense in that. Why not the south? Or do you think the South is so secure and immune to terrorist attack?

The said suspects being incarcerated and interrogated, are they not in the custody of the federal goverment and its security agencies? Is GEJ/PDP not FG?

Thank god you corroborated my story with what you dads experience. It just goes to show that those striving to destabilize the north are not nothern/hausa muslims. It just doesn't make any sense
It seems you have not been to the North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

External Debt Owed By Each State And FGN / Is Somebody Watching Channels TV Now? / PDP Senatorial Candidate Blasts Tinubu, Buhari And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.