Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) (15597 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: i can help you(without any security reasons or medical report)but it will cost you.
Like how much will that be?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2014
Pls, who is going on tuesday and going from lagos? I don't wanna travel alone cry
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by lymelyte(m): 5:02am On Aug 03, 2014
Tbells91:
Like how much will that be?
Lagos n abj(45k) others(40).. You need to be fast about it and as soon as u get ur state code number, you text it to me ASAP. They are limited slot and it is FCFS.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2014
Tbells91:
Why did nysc do dis to me? I was thinking of staying before but with all these comments, I think I'll have a second thought. ..

It might not be as bad as we're led to believe. After all, the camp is just for three weeks and you might end up getting a favourable PPA.

Be careful about giving anyone money to help with re-deployment. I need not remind you what happened to several people who paid money to influence their posting.

Catch ya in camp cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 8:30am On Aug 03, 2014
rationalmind:

But is there no direct bus to Benin from there?

there is..... Buh dnt wanna qt lost in benin grin ... And its more stressful.. Plus d time wasted.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by gaebliss: 9:14am On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: Lagos n abj(45k) others(40).. You need to be fast about it and as soon as u get ur state code number, you text it to me ASAP. They are limited slot and it is FCFS.

Ok good, I am also posted to edo. but let me guess, payament will be after it clicks right?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2014
Am in Kwara State, precisely Ilorin. Did anybody 4rm Ilorin dat goin 2 serve in Edo? People said dat i should enter bus Ondo 4rm there i will get bus to camp
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
Idiris: Am in Kwara State, precisely Ilorin. Did anybody 4rm Ilorin dat goin 2 serve in Edo? People said dat i should enter bus Ondo 4rm there i will get bus to camp
and i wish to travel on Monday
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by kennykg(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tbells91: Pls, who is going on tuesday and going from lagos? I don't wanna travel alone cry
i didn't even get to see you at school. Got deployed to anambra...we go c
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by lymelyte(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
gaebliss:

Ok good, I am also posted to edo. but let me guess, payament will be after it clicks right?
you make payment before anything can be done . The earlier the better because of the limited slots. The Nysc official doing it might give your slot to another persons that pays cash or even bid higher than u. If you must redeploy, the time is now..start processing it .
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Stanislause(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2014
Tbells91: Pls, who is going on tuesday and going from lagos? I don't wanna travel alone cry
y don't u wanna go alone.iyam postd dy buh I'm goin 4rm ma skul;UNN.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Stanislause(m): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
Letz not buy in2 wah pple say abt Edo camp....jes prepare ur mind 4 d unexpected,moreova u r only goin 2 camp 4 3 weeks.
People r as hapi as dy make demselves 2 b..
So don't cry ova anytin. Letz jes go dy n b hapi.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dnt worry guys... I will make edo camp lively.. I promise... Just watch out for me!
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2014
macuwon: Dnt worry guys... I will make edo camp lively.. I promise... Just watch out for me!

oya na....we dey wait ooo
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
pls, anyone going from enugu on Tuesday? and who knows if any transport company goes directly to the camp from enugu?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
stanley102:

oya na....we dey wait ooo

grin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by gaebliss: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2014
lymelyte: you make payment before anything can be done . The earlier the better because of the limited slots. The Nysc official doing it might give your slot to another persons that pays cash or even bid higher than u. If you must redeploy, the time is now..start processing it .
Oh I see, pay you befor you start processing it? Well if I may ask what do you want process and how, when no number has given to me yet? You can start with a post dated cheque, or do it and I will payy you with additional 20%.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by lymelyte(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2014
gaebliss:
Oh I see, pay you befor you start processing it? Well if I may ask what do you want process and how, when no number has given to me yet? You can start with a post dated cheque, or do it and I will payy you with additional 20%.
if you pay now, as soon as your state code number is given to you, u text it to me ASAP. Leave the rest to me. You will be redeployed to any state of your choice. Like I said, there are limited slot and people can outbid the slot when you don't act on time.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
ablambo: Thanks for dis Bukson pls I will really appreciate if u can buzz me on dis number 08065539023 am also posted to Edo from university of ilorin and I need help .thanks
am also 4rm Kwara poly bt am goin to camp on Monday 08062392251. When are u going 2 camp?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Stanislause(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2014
Any UNN student postd 2 Edo State here?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by youngchukky24: 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2014
Dont want to travel alone too...but sorry bro my direction is from Enugu to Okada.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by youngchukky24: 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2014
rationalmind:

It might not be as bad as we're led to believe. After all, the camp is just for three weeks and you might end up getting a favourable PPA.

Be careful about giving anyone money to help with re-deployment. I need not remind you what happened to several people who paid money to influence their posting.

Catch ya in camp cheesy
i better try to redeploy and fail than do nothing....what saddens me most iz dat the state dos not pay a dime and will still use you like mad. its just unfair bro
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by youngchukky24: 11:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
stanley102: pls, anyone going from enugu on Tuesday? and who knows if any transport company goes directly to the camp from enugu?
Ya,am going from Enugu but i will be travelling on thurzday and i advice u to do dsame....based on advice from a friend who served in Edo.
God is good motors goes to Edo direct...from benin u den locate okada
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2014
youngchukky24:
i better try to redeploy and fail than do nothing....what saddens me most iz dat the state dos not pay a dime and will still use you like mad. its just unfair bro

lol, I tell you.

You did say in the other post a friend of yours advised you to go on thursday.

What were his/her reasons.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by chinkichun: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Welcome you all to Edo state. My home state.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by kneekky92(f): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2014
Hmmm interesting well i'll first say Welcome and Congrats to the New Otondos Buh to be factual the ex-corper is just prepping u 4 wat to expect so as not to get disappointed @ the end of the day. I'm presently serving there so I know the feeling, the direction they gave u is very Correct tho. Good luck and Enjoy ur 3weeks @ camp o cos it myt be the only memory u'll wanna keep @ the end of the day
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Victor1020: 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
Service in edo z like passing 2ru hell but I advice you endure because God knows y u are posted there. But if u can't endure it, then I can b off help for u. The 2rut z dat going 2 camp Wt medical report cannot help u but only knowing d upper hand behind redeployment, relocation or reposting. My email is Vokay1020@gmail.com. Happy service.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2014
Anybody 4rm Kwara state post to Edo?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by youngchukky24: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2014
kneekky92: Hmmm interesting well i'll first say Welcome and Congrats to the New Otondos Buh to be factual the ex-corper is just prepping u 4 wat to expect so as not to get disappointed @ the end of the day. I'm presently serving there so I know the feeling, the direction they gave u is very Correct tho. Good luck and Enjoy ur 3weeks @ camp o cos it myt be the only memory u'll wanna keep @ the end of the day
hmmmn thanks.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by youngchukky24: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
rationalmind:

lol, I tell you.

You did say in the other post a friend of yours advised you to go on thursday.

What were his/her reasons.
1. easier registration due to less queue
2. better accomodation(he said that the better hostels were given to the late comers)
many more reasons...
but lemme be sure o....when is registration in camp closing?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
Am in Edo camp nw!
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Emmankem(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thank God I just arrived now.
There are about over 50 that have just arrived.
If u're still at home waiting to resume on Thursday I pity u because everything will start up tomorrow morning . Though the Camp is not all that perfect and rain have fall twice since I came but it's still manageable and It's well, even in the well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.