Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) (15594 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2014
Donpuffy:

Its very costly to process. most guys cnt pay wot they will charge. that's why its rare to find who can help u process it.
how much?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
vien014: In Edo camp....nt feeling it.....wia r my nairalanders am in platoon 8,female hall 1

hey i nid to meet u... Am macaulay.. Am mostly found @ d OBS.. Platoon 6.. Hall 2.. I need to hook up with all nairalanders
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2014
tommychizzle: Where are my Nairalanders in Edo Camp,am in room4 platoon 4..Let's hook up if u don't mind

am here ooo.. Platoon 6.. Hall 2.. Buh am always inside d O.B.S
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 9:43am On Aug 12, 2014
vien014: In Edo camp....nt feeling it.....wia r my nairalanders am in platoon 8,female hall 1

hey i nid to meet u... Am macaulay.. Am mostly found @ d OBS.. Platoon 6.. Hall 2.. I need to hook up with all nairalanders
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
Donpuffy: Good day my fellow corp members presently in d camp.

we knw d situation of things in d camp. infact okada camp is d worst camp. But u guys just av to manage as it only remains 2wks 4u.

Pls ladies, my advice 2u is;
Don't get urselves used by d soldiers in d camp. Its only a very few of dem dat can help u with posting. They will only Bleep u very well n leave u crying wen u receive ur posting letters.

I will say u guys in dis batch are so lucky as u have d opportunity of being posted to companies (opportunity d batches b4 u Neva had).

I will gv u lists of companies u can be posted to on ur request. Even private schools dat pay very well n gv nice accommodation. cos I have some of their request letters with me.

I'll be available now to answer any question u want, link u with those who can help u in camp concerning ur posting n other personal matters.

I am the C.L.O for d number 1 LGA in the state.....Oredo LGA, Zone A, Benin city.

MAYOWA

Be free to ask me anything. I can help u.

Sent you a BBM request. This isn't the best place to discuss certain things with you.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
stanuplane:
Come again. What did u just say. Soldiers beat female corper?? For where? I dnt think thatz possible. Those soldiers have strict instructions from their superiors not to touch corpers. Let alone female corpers. So I gotta ask again. Where did that one happen?

Lol, the soldier who beat the lady was actually the camp commandant.

It happened yesterday at the pavilion
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by gregkuika: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=Donpuffy]Good day my fellow corp members presently in d camp.

we knw d situation of things in d camp. infact okada camp is d worst camp. But u guys just av to manage as it only remains 2wks 4u.

Pls ladies, my advice 2u is;
Don't get urselves used by d soldiers in d camp. Its only a very few of dem dat can help u with posting. They will only Bleep u very well n leave u crying wen u receive ur posting letters.

I will say u guys in dis batch are so lucky as u have d opportunity of being posted to companies (opportunity d batches b4 u Neva had).

I will gv u lists of companies u can be posted to on ur request. Even private schools dat pay very well n gv nice accommodation. cos I have some of their request letters with me.

I'll be available now to answer any question u want, link u with those who can help u in camp concerning ur posting n other personal matters.

I am the C.L.O for d number 1 LGA in the state.....Oredo LGA, Zone A, Benin city.

MAYOWA

Be free to ask me anything. I can help u.

Plz m interestd in d list of companies n skuls dat pay well.hw do I get it?tnx
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2014
add me on bbm. check my signature 4 my pin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by lokoloko84(m): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2014
Donpuffy: add me on bbm. check my signature 4 my pin
please how much does the state government pay to youth corp members in medical related field.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 7:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Guyz I've do d interview for relocation on medical issued. What nxt after dat?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Stanislause(m): 11:07am On Aug 14, 2014
Where r ma nairaland felas in okada...I'm stanley in platoon 8...PIN.. 2814E1F3...whatsapp number..08039167074..letz hook up..vien u r in ma platoon..
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by gregkuika: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
Stanislause: Any UNN student postd 2 Edo State here?
yea m in platoon 6
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Only d wise ones
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tunnamania(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2014
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
gregkuika: yea m in platoon 6

am in platoon 6 too.. U may know me.. Am the self acclaimed mr macho in platoon 6.

Btw.. I hv a question to ask everybody oo.. Am a strong member of OBS.. Whats my chances of being posted to benin city.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by omaimoje(f): 7:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunnamania:
That's true bro, am in otuo, owan east. I guess u were ED/13b, I am ED/14A.
datz whr I cum frm grin, hw is otuo treatin u?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tunnamania(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2014
cool
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by omaimoje(f): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Tunnamania:
what I like most is the cool atmosphere at azama college. where in otuo are u from?
Ighera...
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by wroskian(m): 11:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Greetings to Edo Corpers,

I was in dat same camp 2 years ago. Nobody liked it initially but majority felt like staying longer wen we were leaving owing to the fun we all had. I will advice you maintain a positive mindset and be good.

If u are talented and outstanding in some camp activities(like band,sports, OBS, Dance and Drama etc ) you will get posted to Benin. I was part of the OBS crew and was also one of the outstanding representatives of my platoon (6), where i took part in the drama competition. Remember to diligently seek God too cos he holds the key to all breaktrus.
Since there is no option for 1yr, make the best out of what you have where others are complaining.

People hustle to be posted to Benin because it's the most developed part of Edo state with opportunities for professional courses if you so wish to enrol for any. Some people where posted to villages and ended up with State awards, so don't be desperate. Don't pay anyone either in cash or kind to be posted to Benin.

Wherever God makes you lie will be your green pasture.

Cheers.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
wroskian: Greetings to Edo Corpers,

I was in dat same camp 2 years ago. Nobody liked it initially but majority felt like staying longer wen we were leaving owing to the fun we all had. I will advice you maintain a positive mindset and be good.

If u are talented and outstanding in some camp activities(like band,sports, OBS, Dance and Drama etc ) you will get posted to Benin. I was part of the OBS crew and was also one of the outstanding representatives of my platoon (6), where i took part in the drama competition. Remember to diligently seek God too cos he holds the key to all breaktrus.
Since there is no option for 1yr, make the best out of what you have where others are complaining.

People hustle to be posted to Benin because it's the most developed part of Edo state with opportunities for professional courses if you so wish to enrol for any. Some people where posted to villages and ended up with State awards, so don't be desperate. Don't pay anyone either in cash or kind to be posted to Benin.

Cheers.

thanks for the advise
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 10:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
wroskian: Greetings to Edo Corpers,

Cheers.

am in O.B.S. Any hope?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2014
macuwon:

am in O.B.S. Any hope?

No hope grin grin grin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by wroskian(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2014
macuwon:

am in O.B.S. Any hope?

Lol... I'm not an official. If you are very active, the probability of getting posted to Benin is 1, that is if anything had not changed.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
wroskian:

Lol... I'm not an official. If you are very active, the probability of getting posted to Benin is 1, that is if anything had not changed.

Only death has a probability of 1 tongue
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2014
wroskian:

pls i think i think i hv bin posted to observer newspaper.. They collected our names @ OBS and wrote our PPA.. I managed to peep and saw 'observer newspaper' on my name.. They hv sent d list to computer room.. I jst hope its a good place
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2014
rationalmind:

No hope grin grin grin

am already in benin.. Observer newspaper grin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 18, 2014
macuwon:

am already in benin.. Observer newspaper grin

grin grin Help me check my own too na
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by otubujohn(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
macuwon:

pls i think i think i hv bin posted to observer newspaper.. They collected our names @ OBS and wrote our PPA.. I managed to peep and saw 'observer newspaper' on my name.. They hv sent d list to computer room.. I jst hope its a good place

Macaulay for ur mind ooo. Am John in platoon 6. The guy who played the role of a slave in carnival. I have been relocated to Delta state.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by macuwon(m): 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
otubujohn:
Macaulay for ur mind ooo. Am John in platoon 6. The guy who played the role of a slave in carnival. I have been relocated to Delta state.

thank God for u oooo... Ur own beta..
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tunnamania(m): 11:26am On Aug 28, 2014
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by lymelyte(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Any corper posted to ovia south west? Ogbogwui to be precise? PPA is jimmy edu centre?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.