Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) (15598 Views)

NYSC 2014 BATCH C Abuja Corpers, Let's Meet Here!!! / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2014
rationalmind:

Aah, my sister where are you?

I no wan gist you. Make you con see things yourself

Will beep you.
Etisalat no get reception for there o! This is my airtel no;
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 10:52am On Aug 07, 2014
vien014: In Edo camp....nt feeling it.....wia r my nairalanders am in platoon 8,female hall 1
Azin, the camp is so wrong in many ways. I'm in platoon 5, female hall 5.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tbells91:
Azin, the camp is so wrong in many ways. I'm in platoon 5, female hall 5.
am also in Edo am in hall2 male hostel, Platoon4. Here is my number 08062392251
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Emmankem(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Idiris: am also in Edo am in hall2 male hostel, Platoon4. Here is my number 08062392251

I'm in Hall 1, platoon 3 (Anambra by Officer DVD)
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2014
Chibuking81: yes ooo, we discuss yesterday evening, thanks for your concern , I wish all of you good luck, I was among batch A 2012 that served in Rivers state.

cheesy

That's good to hear. Who knows, I might have met her
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tbells91:
Etisalat no get reception for there o! This is my airtel no; 07087521051..

Ok, will beep you. Hope you're enjoying your stay in camp grin
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Kingtoye3: 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2014
If you are posted to Edo state then you lucky and if you find your self in Auchi then you are very very lucky because kings co. Has been organizing good resecption
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanley102(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kingtoye3: If you are posted to Edo state then you lucky and if you find your self in Auchi then you are very very lucky because kings co. Has been organizing good resecption

we hear. thanks
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by otubujohn(m): 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
tommychizzle: Where are my Nairalanders in Edo Camp,am in room4 platoon 4..Let's hook up if u don't mind
am in room 4 too. Can we meet. Edo camp na spoil
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
otubujohn: am in room 4 too. Can we meet. Edo camp na spoil
am also in room2 platoon4 here is my pnone no:08062392251
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2014
Am also in Edo cam nw. Pls guyz hw can i get redploy form?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kosigift: grin grin grin I officially welcome u all to Edo state! I am a BatchC 2013 corp member serving in Benin. Lemme give u guys dis few tips:
For d girls, there's this small bucket they sell in camp, pls get it if u don't want "INFECTION" to be added to ur name @ the end of the 21days.
In terms of taking ur bath, na outside tins oh be it morning or night so just try to get up early. In d process of bathing, those Man O'war guys or even soldiers may come to d hostel to drive, just sofri use ur two hands cover ur face till they pass. Even if they stop in front of u to scold u or ask questions, no just answer dem, just make sure ur face is well covered n 4get d oda "particulars" cos no be only u carry am come camp cheesy cheesy

Again, dat camp will be damn muddy nw so I'll suggest u go wit rubber canvass. I think its sold for 500 in camp.
Generally eh, camp is fun! Just forget d environment and make d best out of d situation..

pls ma'am, do the soldiers come into your room? And some of us are planning to report them, who can we go to and what will you advise?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tbells91:
pls ma'am, do the soldiers come into your room? And some of us are planning to report them, who can we go to and what will you advise?

Do you guys stay n.aked in the room? cheesy
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2014
rationalmind:

Do you guys stay n.aked in the room? cheesy
before nko?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tbells91:
before nko?

It's quite hilarious considering the fact that we guys(who have more reasons to be naked) don't stay naked in the room

I'm not sure the complaints you guys are planning to make will hold water.

They'll only tell you to stop being naked when in the room.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
rationalmind:

It's quite hilarious considering the fact that we guys(who have more reasons to be naked) don't stay naked in the room

I'm not sure the complaints you guys are planning to make will hold water.

They'll only tell you to stop being naked when in the room.
point taken but it is not right for male soldiers to go into female rooms when there are female soldiers that can do the job..
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tbells91:
point taken but it is not right for male soldiers to go into female rooms when there are female soldiers that can do the job..

Yeah, I agree with you.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Kosigift(f): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tbells91:
Yea, in our time, d soldiers were allowed to come in2 d rooms and they were also very free to drag u out even if u are naked. We actually reported to d then camp director in one of d morning drills, she den pleaded wit d RSM to allow only female soldiers into female hostels.
Dat didn't stop d soldiers from coming oh, d only difference was dat d female soldiers will first of all enter to make noise b4 they(d males) will follow suit. So whenever d female soldiers come in, everyone tries to cover up.
D camp director is d best person to take the matter to and by all means do speak up. If it turns out not to favour u, fine! Buh at least, u made a move.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Tbells91(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kosigift:
Yea, in our time, d soldiers were allowed to come in2 d rooms and they were also very free to drag u out even if u are naked. We actually reported to d then camp director in one of d morning drills, she den pleaded wit d RSM to allow only female soldiers into female hostels.
Dat didn't stop d soldiers from coming oh, d only difference was dat d female soldiers will first of all enter to make noise b4 they(d males) will follow suit. So whenever d female soldiers come in, everyone tries to cover up.
D camp director is d best person to take the matter to and by all means do speak up. If it turns out not to favour u, fine! Buh at least, u made a move.
ohh ok! Thank you so much sis. I really appreciate it.. I'll update you..
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Good day my fellow corp members presently in d camp.

we knw d situation of things in d camp. infact okada camp is d worst camp. But u guys just av to manage as it only remains 2wks 4u.

Pls ladies, my advice 2u is;
Don't get urselves used by d soldiers in d camp. Its only a very few of dem dat can help u with posting. They will only Bleep u very well n leave u crying wen u receive ur posting letters.

I will say u guys in dis batch are so lucky as u have d opportunity of being posted to companies (opportunity d batches b4 u Neva had).

I will gv u lists of companies u can be posted to on ur request. Even private schools dat pay very well n gv nice accommodation. cos I have some of their request letters with me.

I'll be available now to answer any question u want, link u with those who can help u in camp concerning ur posting n other personal matters.

I am the C.L.O for d number 1 LGA in the state.....Oredo LGA, Zone A, Benin city.

MAYOWA

Be free to ask me anything. I can help u.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanuplane(m): 5:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Donpuffy: Good day my fellow corp members presently in d camp.

we knw d situation of things in d camp. infact okada camp is d worst camp. But u guys just av to manage as it only remains 2wks 4u.

Pls ladies, my advice 2u is;
Don't get urselves used by d soldiers in d camp. Its only a very few of dem dat can help u with posting. They will only Bleep u very well n leave u crying wen u receive ur posting letters.

I will say u guys in dis batch are so lucky as u have d opportunity of being posted to companies (opportunity d batches b4 u Neva had).

I will gv u lists of companies u can be posted to on ur request. Even private schools dat pay very well n gv nice accommodation. cos I have some of their request letters with me.

I'll be available now to answer any question u want, link u with those who can help u in camp concerning ur posting n other personal matters.

I am the C.L.O for d number 1 LGA in the state.....Oredo LGA, Zone A, Benin city.

MAYOWA

Be free to ask me anything. I can help u.

Mayowa nah u be this?? So u dey nairaland. Na stanley be this ooo. EDG president. These guys re really lucky they will be posted to good companies. But our batch was very lucky we came during the dry season. I can't imagine how messed up okada camp will be with at this period.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Kosigift(f): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2014
Tbells91:
ohh ok! Thank you so much sis. I really appreciate it.. I'll update you..
Alrite luv kiss
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 9:40am On Aug 11, 2014
stanuplane:

Mayowa nah u be this?? So u dey nairaland. Na stanley be this ooo. EDG president. These guys re really lucky they will be posted to good companies. But our batch was very lucky we came during the dry season. I can't imagine how messed up okada camp will be with at this period.

Hey My everly efficient President. U're highly welcome. I dey nairaland o. It is my number 1 site after Facebook.

Infact they are so lucky. I dey jealous self. But its for the wise n lucky ones.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by otubujohn(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2014
This is not right. How will soldiers be beating up a female Corper mercilessly. To make matters worse,the lady is even narried
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by yinkaoke(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
@MAYOWA
How true is it that they are attending to pregnant women for redeployment and not married women who are yet to be heavy?
PLS DO THEY DO ACTIVITIES ON WEEKENDS? IF NOT CAN DO TRAVEL AND GET BACK TO CAMP ON WEEK ENDS?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by stanuplane(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
otubujohn: This is not right. How will soldiers be beating up a female Corper mercilessly. To make matters worse,the lady is even narried
Come again. What did u just say. Soldiers beat female corper?? For where? I dnt think thatz possible. Those soldiers have strict instructions from their superiors not to touch corpers. Let alone female corpers. So I gotta ask again. Where did that one happen?

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
yinkaoke: @MAYOWA
How true is it that they are attending to pregnant women for redeployment and not married women who are yet to be heavy?
PLS DO THEY DO ACTIVITIES ON WEEKENDS? IF NOT CAN DO TRAVEL AND GET BACK TO CAMP ON WEEK ENDS?

Yinka, they will attend to everyone who wants to redeploy. They have to start with nursing mothers & heavily pregnant ones because they are to be released immediately atleast within 3-4days.

Others like d normal pregnant women, married women and guys who have authentic medical reports will be attended to in d 2nd week.
You people will see ur redeployment letters a day or 2 before d camp closes.

There are activities in d weekends just like during d week. Its only on Sundays dat d activities will reduce cos of Church. but they will call u out for parade in d evening.

You can't travel while in camp. you can only take permission for some hours or a day at most.
dats it.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
I've collect d redploy form and i summit it wit medical report. Pls guyz can somebody help me out so dat my redploy will b work out?
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Idiris: I've collect d redploy form and i summit it wit medical report. Pls guyz can somebody help me out so dat my redploy will b work out?

Its very costly to process. most guys cnt pay wot they will charge. that's why its rare to find who can help u process it.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
but if ur medical report is genuine enough, it might work out without any help.
But, its so rare.
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Idiris(m): 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Donpuffy:

Its very costly to process. most guys cnt pay wot they will charge. that's why its rare to find who can help u process it.
hw much
Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B (edo State) by Donpuffy(m): 1:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Call or Whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Overcome Your Post Youth Services Financial Challenges / Petition To Withdraw Youth Corpers From Violent Northern Nigerian States. / Kebbi State Orientation Camp Is The Best In Nigeria (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.