Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,701 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do People Cheat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Cheat? (1448 Views)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Video: Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? Nigerians Speakā€¦ / Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by kapiljanet: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
it is physical and natural, no one intend to do, it comes by nature, applicable for both men and women.
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ijekul(m): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
angela98: abeg gist me.

Ntn much...wasn't in town for about some months but I was in regular contact with my gf.we spoke on phone almost everyday and some nights we would talk close to an hour.I came back and discovered through a friend she was cheating on me.the friend went as far as sending me pix to prove it.I did further research and found more pix on d guy's facebook account.when I approached her at 1st,she denied it.I then told her I had pix to prove it.she was shocked as she thought I would never find out.I didn't even give her a chance to explain and I left.she later came to my place and tried to explain denying she never slept at his place and didn't take him serious.I told her I 4gave her and I didn't have an issue with her so she could leave.she broke up with the guy and he got my number from my friend who found out d whole affair who also happens to be his classmate and called me.he begged to see me and I obliged him.he told me they dated and she neva made mention of me.that I was her ex and she could never go back to her vomit.I felt so terrible and sad.told me she slept over at his place several times and would cook at times for him and his sisters.by then d love I had for her had turned to hate.I detested her.y didn't she tell me the truth from d beginning,y did she allow me to find out d hard way even when I gave her two opportunities to tell me the truth...she later told me she dated him out of pity as he had a very bad breakup and was disturbing her 4 a relationship and she agreed but didn't take him serious cheesy she didn't take him serious but she could cook for him and spend the nite severally and av the guts to tell me he didn't touch her!

Chei shocked Deris God o...sum gals shld b used as advert for rat poisoning
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ijekul(m): 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
kapiljanet: it is physical and natural, no one intend to do, it comes by nature, applicable for both men and women.
Are u serious?cheating comes by nature?I choose to disagree.tnx wink
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by angela98(f): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=ijekul....na wah o. What she did to you is not good. This is the kind of experience that makes men to have little trust for women. Her behavior was somehow inconsiderate and thoughtless. Meanwhile, if na you do her dis kain thing now, she go judge you give everybody say you mean..hmm.. Not good. Me I love transparency in relationship. I detest dodgy things..na wah
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
kapiljanet: it is physical and natural, no one intend to do, it comes by nature, applicable for both men and women.
. It comes by nature ke ? Could u pls elucidate ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ijekul(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
angela98: [quote author=ijekul....na wah o. What she did to you is not good. This is the kind of experience that makes men to have little trust for women. Her behavior was somehow inconsiderate and thoughtless. Meanwhile, if na you do her dis kain thing now, she go judge you give everybody say you mean..hmm.. Not good. Me I love transparency in relationship. I detest dodgy things..na wah

And to imagine we've been together for years...shit happens anyway.its all in the past now grin
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijekul:
Are u serious?cheating comes by nature?I choose to disagree.tnx wink
me sef no agree ooooo... If a married man runs after a single lady as a prey for sex, does dat come by nature ?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ijekul(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
tosyne2much: me sef no agree ooooo... If a married man runs after a single lady as a prey for sex, does dat come by nature ?

U know we've focussed so much on relationships...I can condone cheating in relationships to an extent but cheating in marriage is very bad.y marry someone u can't stick to?its for better for worse and every issue can always be sorted out
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijekul:

U know we've focussed so much on relationships...I can condone cheating in relationships to an extent but cheating in marriage is very bad.y marry someone u can't stick to?its for better for worse and every issue can always be sorted out
ooooh yeah bro
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by MRLANNISTER(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
ijekul: Its really been long I stepped my small tiny legs here but its good to be back.just heard about the calamity that befell this institution as I couldn't find any of my post.anyway its all good as am back on a higher level with more inspiration and widom.

In our everyday life,we are oportuned to meet and interact with people,share ideas and make new friends.These friendships sometimes leads to relationships and even marriage while some expire along the way.Relationships are supposed to be sacred between two people who really love and care about each other.Marriage is a holy union between two people who love and care about each other and have decided to live and stay together.If Relationship and Marriage is what it is,then why do people still cheat?is it that they don't love their partners enough?or they are tired of the union?if it is so is it not better to leave the union or relationship if all avenues of making it right is not successful than to cheat...

While in the university in Calabar,I was opportuned to meet people,wonderful people yet I still cheated on them.Recently I went down memory lane and I asked myself,why did I cheat?y wasn't I contented?y wasn't I faithful?atleast I claimed to love them so y couldn't I just date a girl and be focused on just her...so I've decided to create dis topic so we can discuss and profer solutions if any.all opinions and contributions are welcomed.nobody is an encyclopedia of knowledge.we are all here to learn.

Thanks and welcome

Variety is the spice of life. Comprende?
Re: Why Do People Cheat? by dmcdad: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
tosyne2much: me sef no agree ooooo... If a married man runs after a single lady as a prey for sex, does dat come by nature ?
Like I stated earlier on, people look for cheap and sometimes useless excuses to justify their misdemeanours. If a vast majority of men blame it on nature, how about those of us that don't cheat? What do we call ourselves? That we are not men?

Na wa ooooo. I sometimes find it very difficult to comprehend some people's logic.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
dmcdad:
Like I stated earlier on, people look for cheap and sometimes useless excuses to justify their misdemeanours. If a vast majority of men blame it on nature, how about those of us that don't cheat? What do we call ourselves? That we are not men?

Na wa ooooo. I sometimes find it very difficult to comprehend some people's logic.
wisely said... Now i get u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Cheat? by ijekul(m): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRLANNISTER:

Variety is the spice of life. Comprende?
No I dnt cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yungwizzy I Dear To Stay Away 4rm My Hrtbeat Temigraci Or!! / Forgiving A Love Affair / One Reason Why Some Guys Cheats (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.