Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (29783 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by omenka(m): 7:10am On Jul 31, 2014
What in Amadioha's name are the governors doing there
Don't they have states to govern
I have a problem with the president travelling with a horde of entourage and have a bigger problem with state governors and patently corrupt businessmen like Otedola who was indicted in the subsidy probe, constituting a part of that entourage.

Why can't our "leaders" try and do things right for once in this country?? Are we so damned??

We have been, under the current admin, stumbling from one calamity and scandal to another in very quick succession it is almost impossible to keep track of the goings on in Abuja and indeed the states.

Seriously, is Jonathan really okay upstairs??

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Caseless: 7:13am On Jul 31, 2014
berem: I wonder what Nigeria stands to gain in the useless gathering. Mr. President,to avoid humiliation,it is better you sit your a$$ down in Aso Rock and focus more in solving Nigeria's problems. Obama will not help you do that!
. During one of the summits in d U.S, he(gej) openly told obama that for he(obama) to solve the problem of the worle, he must solve the problems of africa, and to solve problem africa, he must solve nigeria's problem first. I was enshrouded in shame to hear this frm that drunkard. By that statement, he's waiting for obama to come and solve our problems for us. We go wait taya jonaharam no go do anything. coward and clueless leaders like jonathan make the world to see that black pple's brain is darker than their skin.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ibromish(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
When your problem becomes bigger than mount Everest...Just drop it; if you've got the will & power!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Caseless: 7:16am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: What in Amadioha's name are the governors doing there
Don't they have states to govern
I have a problem with the president travelling with a horde of entourage and have a bigger problem with state governors and patently corrupt businessmen like Otedola who was indicted in the subsidy probe, constitution a part of that entourage.

Why can't our "leaders" try and do things right for once in this country?? Are we so damned??

We have been, under the current admin, stumbling from one calamity and scandal to another in very quick succession it is almost impossible to keep track of the goings on in Abuja and indeed the states.

Seriously, is Jonathan really okay upstairs??
he's a headless chicken. I think he should b d one with d monicker: bloodykiller or phockphockman.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by omenka(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2014
caseless: During one of the summits in d U.S, he (gej) openly told Obama that for him (Obama) to solve the problems of the world, he must solve the problems of Africa, and to solve problems Africa, he must solve Nigeria's problem first. I was enshrouded in shame to hear this frm that drunkard. By that statement, he's waiting for Obama to come and solve our problems for us. We go wait taya Jonaharam no go do anything. Coward and clueless leaders like Jonathan make the world to see that black pple's brain is darker than their skin.
@bold.

You gotta be kidding me!!!! shocked
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Oballer: 7:34am On Jul 31, 2014
there are about 54 or so countries in Africa alone and GEJ decides to take 73 delegates from Nigeria alone...are we representing the whole of the continent now? imagine the billions of Naira/Dollars that will go into logistics....

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 31, 2014
Femi Otedola??
I thought this guy was under investigation abi dem don settle the package? Very soon derm go nominate am for 'Minister'

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by faaz24: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2014
PEJ: Jonah so na only u wan waka go ?
GEJ: b4 nko ?
PEJ: dia ris God ooo
GEJ: ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Cynthia4real: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Chanchit: Good, cos when protest disturb mama P' too much now, she go jst dey scatter grammar. Make she no go add injury to our insult in a foreign land.
Chaaiii,there is God in everythng u ar saying oooooo
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Caseless: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2014
omenka: @bold.

You gotta be kidding me!!!! shocked
i swearuGOD! I think it was during the last UNGA(which was marred by that shopping mall attack in kenya) or another affiliate summit. Shame de catch me for gej.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Cynthia4real: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2014
publicenemy: the man no want make she use grammar break people head oh. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lolzzzzz, so na only Jonathan waka come?there is Godooooooo
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Ariyke: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2014
DONMAYOR19: GBAGAUN since 1800....what is 'IF KIND OF MUCH'? fear God o my brother.
lol grin am sorry for the gbagaun grin
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by hermesprogidy(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2014
hmmm........... Seeeee muppet show, so embarrassing being a nigerian these days *walks out of thread*

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Caseless: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Phinity318: Femi Otedola??
I thought this guy was under investigation abi dem don settle the package?
Very soon derm go nominate am for 'Minister'
ribadu that indicted that same otedola in his report and his report rubished and dumped by pdp gov't. The pdp is now wooing ribadu to join them to fly their flag in adamawa. They useless u today, and adopt u tomorrow. Pdp/gej na our problem.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Meanwhile, it has also been learned that President Jonathan has himself had his request for a one-on-one meeting with President Obama turned down.

Chai, this is the height of humiliation on any leader of a sovereign State. Even #AmericaHasKnown of Jonathan's hyper incompetency.

Also on the entourage will be the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Youth Culture and Tourism, Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison Madueke.

Jonathan will enjoy uninterrupted access to Madam Okpolo Eye...As usual na

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by bloodykiIler: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: Lol!!! Jonathan, you think Obama had time to see a mumu like you privately?! grin

Your father nyach there
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by gbishman: 8:17am On Jul 31, 2014
I hope before GEJ has aunty pepe on a short leash so she doesn't create havoc before he gets back from his trip. That woman is unpredictable

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by GPA5: 8:20am On Jul 31, 2014
Businessmen listed on the entourage include
Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu and Kola Adeshina of
Sahara Energy. The rest of the list is made up of
aides, advisers and staff.

I CAN'T SEE THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS BUSINESS MEN FROM INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE (IBO) ON THIS LIST...

#IS IT THAT GEJ RECOGNISES YORUBA MORE THAN THE IBO..

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by alex2242(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2014
CFCfan: ^^
And they've never written any good thing about any government official
there is nothing good to write about the nigerian government.......if there is,pls name 3.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by JEITO: 8:28am On Jul 31, 2014
Can any good thing come out of sahara reporters lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Barywhyte(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2014
emmyrichie:

You sounded so harsh? You could do better without insults...

Those trips have helped Nigeria a lot... We have lots of investments in the land courtesy of such trips...

Just take a stroll to any office of Ministry of Information and demand for copies of list of investors that came in through such trips... It's free of charge.

Shey! You've heard about FOI ( freedom of information bill)? Oya try am.

Well I guess you have seen those copies and the investments that follow. Save me the transport to Abuja; why not send me those ministry documents or simply point to investments (web links or physical addresses) that previous trips has brought to the country. Can your substantiate your vague statements? or you are just being mischievious

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by alex2242(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2014
JEITO: Can any good thing come out of sahara reporters lipsrsealed
can anytin good come out of the nigerian government? sahara reporters always bring out d flaws in d government because there is nothing good to write about dem(nigerian government).....

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by titoetal(m): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Amber10: ……^^^@kalvan, interesting a non mumu like you have a mumu for a president...what do you say for yourself?

Dear, ignore is the best for those chaps. However, we will keep educating them. You should know also children that lacks proper home training are always disrespectful. The use of foul languages are a 2nd nature to them.
Imagine that guy and many like him in online describing the president of the nation with such foul language. Oh! God have on us.
I guess those in these acts may not be agemates to our president but even if, it's uncultured to be insultive to your fellow especially elders.

My humble advise to those all including myself, to move away from this negative trend is this:- before you rain abuse on anyone especially on revered office, ask yourself if you can say same to the fellow to his/her face and if not, desist from that.

Again we should know that God chose a leader either to bless or punish a nation, hence we should continue to pray to God for mercy on us and for our leaders too.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by alex2242(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2014
GPA5: Businessmen listed on the entourage include
Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu and Kola Adeshina of
Sahara Energy. The rest of the list is made up of
aides, advisers and staff.

I CAN'T SEE THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS BUSINESS MEN FROM INDUSTRIOUS TRIBE (IBO) ON THIS LIST...

#IS IT THAT GEJ RECOGNISES YORUBA MORE THAN THE IBO..

wats ur own with tribalism.....does it reli change anytin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by GPA5: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2014
alex2242:

wats ur own with tribalism.....does it reli change anytin

QUESTION FOR THE GODS
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by contadina: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2014
Anybody who is at the head gets to be insulted. It is normal but let he who has no sin cast the first stone. Some people who insult leaders cant even influence their own family talk more of odas. Look around u to know that even you cannot rule A great nation like Ngeria. A pastor resigned from his ministry and became a mortuary attendant because according to him, dead people are the only humans you can control. Think about it

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ayobase(m): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

Ediot. Here in the US, Obama is insulted almost everyday. The comment section of conservative websites is filled with insults just for Obama and Holder. GEJ should resign if he can't take insults. Clueless Imps.

thanks o.
help tell our people.

they think GEJ is the only president in the world being insulted every second.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by simplynola(m): 9:02am On Jul 31, 2014
Dont worry Mr President, Obama will soon join the likes of Clinton and Carter to queue up at Murtala Airport to come give lectures and talks here in Nigeria and even be part of election observers. Its only a matter of time. So find your consolation in that ok!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:16am On Jul 31, 2014
Ariyke: lol grin am sorry for the gbagaun grin
u don't need to be sorry bro, u deserve it...grin grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ibietela2(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

That fukboy is not my president. My presidents are Obama and General Buhari(Rtd).

CHAI...... ......

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan: Lol!!! Jonathan, you think Obama had time to see a mumu like you privately?! grin
wicked!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Ariyke: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2014
DONMAYOR19: u don't need to be sorry bro, u deserve it...grin grin grin
deserve what And what's with u calling me bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / Children Were Eating Leftovers During An Event Where Ebonyi Launched An Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.