Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip (29785 Views)

President Buhari Arrive Abuja From Washington D.C (photos) / Patience Jonathan Drops A New Rips Cracking. Read This: / Jonathan Drops Presidential Ambition For David Mark (April 1, 2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
sexzskil:
Correction my dear, Obama is a God because he is the sole leader of the GREATEST nation on earth, as a matter of fact, African leaders should be happy that such a majestic being created time in his busy schedules to create time for them. Obama shouldn't even been seen talking to them. He(Obama) is not just a fellow man like ur president along his unprecedentedly great nation. Even in nature, there are heirachies. There are kings, and there are still KINGS WHO RULE OVER KINGS. hahahaha, look at who is talking... what have you really achieved in life mr? what is even you opsession with mr president? was he among the people that killed your fore father? pls cut the man a slack. inferiority is a disease.

Failing to acknowledge a real Superior is the worstest form of living in denial
. PEOPLE WITH SELF-WISE MENTALITIES LIKE U END UP BECOMING NOTHING IN LIFE.

Am out!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Kalvan: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nashoji: you just a Igbo, who do you even think you are? wole soyinka or chike obi? like he rightly say, you are too inferior. get lost already.

You're a nobody. Go and die.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by frank043(m): 11:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Kalvan:

That fukboy is not my president. My presidents are Obama and General Buhari(Rtd).
In your own little dreamy world,right? I don't blame you,it just shows that you lack common sense.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Plus10(m): 12:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Silly cow
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Kalvan: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2014
Plus10:
I am not saying you're stupid for calling Nigeria's number citizen stupid...it just that you have problem when it comes to thinking..your father should have used condom
#wasted spermatozoa!

Your mother should have aborted you.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Plus10(m): 1:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Your mother should have aborted you.
Mad man!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: ribadu that indicted that same otedola in his report and his report rubished and dumped by pdp gov't. The pdp is now wooing ribadu to join them to fly their flag in adamawa. They useless u today, and adopt u tomorrow. Pdp/gej na our problem.

@Caseless, This is just another pitiable caseless story grin
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by condralbede(m): 2:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Kalvan:

Your father.
On top your mother!
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Amber10(f): 4:11am On Aug 01, 2014
Barywhyte:

Sharaaap you e-diot! @berem is absolutely right and you are fcking wrong. What will this cesspool and her handler gain from wasting tax payers money on profitless trip? What has previous trips brought to this country? Mention one you asshole. Praise singer and sycophant; thats who you are. 73 persons!!!! unbelievable. what are they going there to do? Very wasteful president
lemme dignify you with a response....'your st*upidity is legendary...you can put your point across constructively without resorting to name calling but you just had to prove a bi@%tch raised you, not a queen.You had to go on labelling yourself and your mama assh%le, e -diot..you
had to rant like a a bi@%tch on heat...its all good..
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Amber10(f): 4:25am On Aug 01, 2014
emmyrichie:

tongue
...ever heard of the word tautology?...there wont be need for a comma now as re -arranged as 'do' wasn 't needed as placed by you. In anycase thank you for being the grammarian.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Barywhyte(m): 4:35am On Aug 01, 2014
Amber10: ...
lemme dignify you with a response....'your st*upidity is legendary...you can put your point across constructively without resorting to name calling but you just had to prove a bi@%tch raised you, not a queen.You had to go on labelling yourself and your mama assh%le, e -diot..you
had to rant like a a bi@%tch on heat...its all good..

Can you see why it was never well with your father and mother? Can you see the reason it shall never be well with them? Can you see where your own problem is coming from? the eternal generation curses you inherited from them? You dont want me to add to that do you? Stay off me you whorish b*tch or do u have any idea what it means to have a little taste of insanity? Why mentioning my mother in post thats clearly not directed at you?
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by EkoIle1: 4:40am On Aug 01, 2014
caseless: . During one of the summits in d U.S, he(gej) openly told obama that for he(obama) to solve the problem of the worle, he must solve the problems of africa, and to solve problem africa, he must solve nigeria's problem first. I was enshrouded in shame to hear this frm that drunkard. By that statement, he's waiting for obama to come and solve our problems for us. We go wait taya jonaharam no go do anything. coward and clueless leaders like jonathan make the world to see that black pple's brain is darker than their skin.

It is Obama's job to take care of Nigeria's problem because we voted for Obama and we pay Obama to do that job hence America will know. Obama obviously can not engage this man in any one on one conversation because in diplomatic terms, such engagement carries a lot of weight, meaning and implications. It's basically reserved for serious and credible leaders which our daft and corrupt president is not. They know he's lazy, incompetent, extremely corrupt and crooked and I'm sure Obama reads damaging intel reports about the useless man and his crooked administration everyday.

How do you think they look at this man based on the fact that hundreds of his people are in the hands of terrorists and the sits on his hands like it's no big deal.? Not too many people or world leaders can stomach such lack of care, incompetence and unpatriotic attitude towards his own people.

His wife is a negative influence and since entering Aso Rock, she's been nothing but a pathetic drag and endless comedy gags. Heading to the US with her daft husband means going with her own office of the First Lady entourage from luggage master to assistants, wives of governors, ministers and reps, protocol officers and so on.

Both husband and wife are sad and negative burden on Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Amber10(f): 5:00am On Aug 01, 2014
disloman: Not by his making but fellow mumus like u.
...mumus like us disenfranchised non mumus like you by voting and all non mumus like you do is blame the misfortunes of your generations past and your sorry and unfortunate life on all and anybody. Ever heard this, 'every society is responsible for and deserves the leaders they get?no, i guess not....you are just numbered in the statistics for ignorance and illiteracy, one of the issues plagueing our dear and great nation after corruption..little wonder mumu is the only meaningful contribution you can give.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Amber10(f): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2014
Barywhyte:

Can you see why it was never well with your father and mother? Can you see the reason it shall never be well with them? Can you see where your own problem is coming from? the eternal generation curses you inherited from them? You dont want me to add to that do you? Stay off me you whorish b*tch or do u have any idea what it means to have a little taste of insanity? Why mentioning my mother in post thats clearly not directed at you?
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Nwoguphillip: 6:32am On Aug 01, 2014
Wale Tinubu is the only sain person on the entourage capable of speaking and articulating properly at the summit ......in my opinion Jonathan should not bother going to Washington until his house is in order ...73 man delegation for what ........only him suppose waka

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Caseless: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
EkoIle1:

It is Obama's job to take care of Nigeria's problem because we voted for Obama and we pay Obama to do that job hence America will know. Obama obviously can not engage this man in any one on one conversation because in diplomatic terms, such engagement carries a lot of weight, meaning and implications. It's basically reserved for serious and credible leaders which our daft and corrupt president is not. They know he's lazy, incompetent, extremely corrupt and crooked and I'm sure Obama reads damaging intel reports about the useless man and his crooked administration everyday.

How do you think they look at this man based on the fact that hundreds of his people are in the hands of terrorists and the sits on his hands like it's no big deal.? Not too many people or world leaders can stomach such lack of care, incompetence and unpatriotic attitude towards his own people.

His wife is a negative influence and since entering Aso Rock, she's been nothing but a pathetic drag and endless comedy gags. Heading to the US with her daft husband means going with her own office of the First Lady entourage from luggage master to assistants, wives of governors, ministers and reps, protocol officers and so on.

Both husband and wife are sad and negative burden on Nigeria..
u said it all!
U need to see how he faced obama when they met face-to-face on 2 ocassions. U'l b embarassed as a nigerian to see ur president in that exacerbated discobombulation.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by lordthunderbolt(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2014
nnamdibig: Nigeria’s President Goodluck Jonathan has dropped his controversial wife, Patience, from his 73-man delegation heading to Washington DC for the “U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit” which begins next Monday.
Mr. Jonathan is billed to arrive in the US capital on Sunday, rolling in with one of the largest delegations at the three-day summit, but it is a trip governed by fear of the unknown, including possible uncomfortable encounters with members of the press, protesters and angry citizens.
Observers say the Nigerian leader’s decision to drop his wife from the trip stems from deep concern that she might be humiliated in Washington DC over her denunciation of the kidnap of hundreds of Nigerian school girls in Chibok, Borno State, in April.

Mrs. Jonathan and Kema Chikwe, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) National Women leader, were among those within top government circles who initially questioned and denounced the abduction story, claiming it was a farce. A television appearance by Mrs. Jonathan went viral, and has become the butt of several spoofs on the Internet. President Jonathan’s acceptance of the farce theory was responsible for the delay in rescue efforts that could have saved several of the girls.
Mrs. Jonathan is also widely remembered for leading a thorough humiliation of officials of the Government Girls Secondary School from where the girls were abducted, including the Principal, Mrs. Asaba Kwabura , who she ordered detained alongside Naomi Nyadar a lead campaigner for the “BringBackOurGirls” movement.
Presidency sources told SaharaReporters it is feared that Mrs. Obama, one of the best-known supporters of “BringBackOurGirls,” might not be favorably disposed to interacting with Mrs. Jonathan.

Meanwhile, it has also been learned that President Jonathan has himself had his request for a one-on-one meeting with President Obama turned down.
In a further reflection of the extent of the fear of the unknown during the trip, Mr. Jonathan has also turned down a request to be at a “solidarity rally” by a group of praise-singers who call themselves “The Diaspora Nigerians in America group,” scheduled for August 5 in front of the Nigerian Embassy.
A press statement issued by the group today confirmed Mr. Jonathan’s decision to bail out of the self-serving love-fest.
Governors Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Gabriel Suswam of Benue, Seriake Dickson of Bayelsa, and Isah Yuguda of Bauchi will accompany President Jonathan to the United States. Also on the entourage will be the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, Youth Culture and Tourism, Petroleum Resources, Diezani Alison Madueke.

Businessmen listed on the entourage include Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu and Kola Adeshina of Sahara Energy. The rest of the list is made up of aides, advisers and staff.
The Summit will end on Wednesday

http://saharareporters.com/2014/07/30/president-jonathan-drops-wife-washington-dc-trip-travel-73-delegates

is it that Africa cannot solve her own problems??
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by callmenow: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
What a speculative thrash? Let me try this one. Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters is being treated at a secret location of a debilitating illness. It is alleged by 'insiders' that he is afflicted by HIV/AIDS and 'kidney failure'. His recent trip to India for the treatment of a 'headache' has not been ascertained by 'Nigerian' Journalists who has been investigating this 'human issue' story. meanwhile, Mr Omoyele Sowore is said to be comatose and 'friends' are planning to 'repatriate' him to Nigeria for anointing by TB Joshua/ and possible death.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by successking: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2014
Can meeting president Obama face to face solve the problem of insecurity ravaging the lives of defenceless Nigerians in the northeastern part of Nigeria?

Why not believein ourselves.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by chuckvinz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Cynthia4real: Lolzzzzz, so na only Jonathan waka come?there is Godooooooo
Cynthia i haven't received your text,to get ur num...
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Czaradie: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2014
Waiting the hapen,abeg any body get condom?make em help me Aids is real.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by Czaradie: 8:14pm On Aug 02, 2014
Na num be ur problem?u go toast ghost 1day.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
callmenow: What a speculative thrash? Let me try this one. Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters is being treated at a secret location of a debilitating illness. It is alleged by 'insiders' that he is afflicted by HIV/AIDS and 'kidney failure'. His recent trip to India for the treatment of a 'headache' has not been ascertained by 'Nigerian' Journalists who has been investigating this 'human issue' story. meanwhile, Mr Omoyele Sowore is said to be comatose and 'friends' are planning to 'repatriate' him to Nigeria for anointing by TB Joshua/ and possible death.
You just made yourself appear like the stark illiterate which you obviously are.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by callmenow: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
Obviously you like it when SR manufactures 'incredible' thrash to push his guerrilla journalism. I pity you greatly. The pathetic 'opposition' troll that keeps taking 'sucker' punch after 'sucker' punch. Begone.

ISpiksDaTroof: You just made yourself appear like the stark illiterate which you obviously are.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
sexzskil:

Correction my dear, Obama is a God because he is the sole leader of the GREATEST nation on earth, as a matter of fact, African leaders should be happy that such a majestic being created time in his busy schedules to create time for them. Obama shouldn't even been seen talking to them. He(Obama) is not just a fellow man like ur president along his unprecedentedly great nation. Even in nature, there are heirachies. There are kings, and there are still KINGS WHO RULE OVER KINGS.

Failing to acknowledge a real Superior is the worstest form of living in denial
. PEOPLE WITH SELF-WISE MENTALITIES LIKE U END UP BECOMING NOTHING IN LIFE.

Am out!

Another subhuman with inferior complex; He is God for you and your papa not me,he is just an ordinary man you slowpoke.
Re: President Jonathan Drops Wife From Washington DC Trip by tpiander: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Haha.... smh!

What does PEJ even has to offer on that kind of trip?

Who wants to or is looking forward to interacting with a dunderhead?!

what does your mama offer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / 'Change Begins With Me’ Campaign Gulps N3.4bn - Daily Independent / Aisha Buhari Lavishes Injured Soldiers At The Hospital In Borno With Xmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.