Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society (30606 Views)

Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible. / Signs Of An Irresponsible Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by Chukapage(m): 6:25am On Aug 19, 2019
Sophyrocks:

Recreate which reality? its already happening so need to argue with me biko. if you like deny from january till december. No time to argue with you abeg.
why will you argue when you know deep down that you've just dropped a big evil lie ..Nigeria guys depend on women ke? Naija boys that hustles from Aba to Onitsha to Lagos to Malaysia just to make it .Even other African Nationals confirms the hard work of an average Nigerian man.Go to SA and other countries see how their women rush us because we ain't lazy like there men.Please Always say the truth e no dey choke!!!!
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
bettydee:
Y'all talkin abt fathers that spend on women n all that. There are some fathers also that are naturally stingy n selfish,they don't spend on other women ooo bt stil find it hard to spend on their families but they can wear the best clothes,use the biggest phones,go out n eat xpensive foods, I tink dis category are the most irresponsible of all. They just find it hard to give out to their wives n children and also feel less concerned about wateva happens to them as far as he(father) is ok,dats all. They deserve to be punished by God's almighty hands.
angry
I know[color=#006600][/color] of someone like this, only he added adultery to his own. They usually forget that whatever they sow shall be reaped by them.
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
How about fathers who're denied access to their kids by their mothers?

Some women are just nutters. And just as there are deadbeat dads - psychotic mothers abound.

If someone realized his or her spouse is a bad influence on the children then better deny such spouse access to your kids before they[color=#006600][/color] are infected with whatever virus the other party has.
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2019

Well, there's absolutely nothing to learn since a lot of naij women out here are scandalous. So I'd wager that's how the ones in naij are. grin

Anyway, I'm out!

You just chose not to be sensible. Open a thread about irresponsible mothers and see how many will come out to say they have one. While countless people will always come out to talk of the sacrifices and the impacts their mothers have made on them, you will only see countless husband bashing their wives for reason best known to them. You need to face the facts, when it comes to raising children women are at the receiving end.
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by mofeireoluwa(f): 12:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
Sophyrocks:

So much for being a responsible father. Crushing and breaking the a.rse of a woman.

As for complaining, go back to the first page of this thread if you change your mind and see for yourself to see your malefolks contributing their own experiences. Scan through the thread and see males like you contributing and testifying to the topic. I am sure you aint blind to see the person who created this thread is a male. So your thought about feminist is invalid. Or are you saying the Op is a feminist? Are the males contribuuting feminists? What hhas feminism gotto do with this topic? arent you guys tired of going back and forth about feminists? why are you making feminists so powerful?
Stop wasting your energy on him abet.
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by mofeireoluwa(f): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2019

I'm not even taking it personally. I just think men need to start speaking up now, before we become the "new black."

Almost everything favours women these days, yet these folks won't let us have peace of mind. It's always about them.

You don't need to speak up, your children will judge you at the right time if you do good or bad.
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:43am On Jan 27, 2023
mofeireoluwa:

You don't need to speak up, your children will judge you at the right time if you do good or bad.
fact
Re: Irresponsible Fathers And What They Cause To The Society by Amopeekun(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2023
Op, thank you for this post fa. It's been years and I just came across it today. So we have something like this and some myopic beings still see a single mother as irresponsible and all...o ma se o.

What the eyes have seen, the mouth can not talk!

I pray every man out there sees this and make effort to connect and reconnect with his kids no matter what.

Make no be say, after dem grow finish, you come dey beg upandan. And the unwise entities around will start blaming the woman of poisoning the minds of the kids.
Please stay put for one place and raise your families as you should. These kids are watching and they are seeing their mothers' silent tears...

Thank you op.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / 53-year-old Nigerian Woman Welcomes A Baby After 20 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Graphic Photo: Dad Beats Babysitter Unconscious For Molesting Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.