Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex (12394 Views)

The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend / Question To Ask My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by sprincoolj: 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hello guys......welcome to my forum again.
Am here to discuss on how to ask your babe for sex ..I hope this helps

Note:Reasons You Should Have sex With Your Husband Every Day
http://greatloaded.com/love-romantic-dating/5-reasons-you-should-have-s*x-with-your-husband-every-day

Sometimes asking your girl friend for sex might be awkward and strange to her directly but with this tactics  on how to ask your girlfriend for sex, it has been made easier.  But always remember to be calm and collected because you are going to practice safe sex with a condom and prevent the spread of STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)  unwanted pregnancies.

Start talking about something random.Don’t just bluntly say “Hey baby girl I know your feeling me and I’m feeling you so let’s start feeling on each other”.Don’t flat out ask her! 

For all visit here : http://greatloaded.com/facts-to-know/how-can-i-ask-my-girlfriend-for-sex/?topicseen#new
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Prowizy2(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Mumu

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by belhomme(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
just say pls can i have sex with u?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by GovWahala: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Goat!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by echobee(f): 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dog angry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Yeahreen(m): 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
Common dude...Neva ever ask....From bein close, den start touchin...den start kissin...b4 u know it..ya deep inside her...Hw wld u be askin na...Hiah... angry angry #Its Suppose to flow naturally

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Summersland(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
First thing 2 do is confidence because 2 touch a lady or woman 4 sex is vry hard...Use d confidence 2 move close 2 her,kiss her,touchin all her body,b4 u knw it Sex will happen...Lady or woman like man dat havin confidence
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
..weneva she s arnd u...send a text to her via fone....
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
carefully follow these steps
1.introduce your family to her family
2.introduce yourselves to a clergy
3.get married
4.on wedding night the coast is clear

wait

one more

happy married life!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Me: Baby.. junior wants to keep warm

girlfrnd:c'mon in. I have a coat to keep him warm.

Simple sad
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by oluwadanie1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ..weneva she s arnd u...send a text to her via fone....

Faculty of arts, unilorin. Am I right??
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
temigracie: ..weneva she s arnd u...send a text to her via fone....

What should the message contain ?

I just remembered this lady when she visits me and I am busy reading. She will write something on a small piece of paper and come and give me.

Inside my house kwa. Lool..
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by ElFenomeno1: 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Poster.

Oponu ayirada ni eee.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
How does one hasten the act ?
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Olusanya333(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by adanduka: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fornication is sin.
REPENT AND CHANGE YOUR WAYS!

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by BoiledCorn: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
Rubbish.
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Macwytt(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Nobleval: Me: Baby.. junior wants to keep warm

girlfrnd:c'mon in. I have a coat to keep him warm.

Simple sad

And what if that's not the reponse she gave you??
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tell her all u wanna do is zooma zoom zoom zoom in her boom boom... She'll understand
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2014
Buy suya for her, let her eat the meat, while you eat the onions... She will get the message
Re: How Can I Ask My Girlfriend For Sex by decatalyst(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2014
@temigracie your twitter handle is not searchable or not correct. Add me with @tweetdecatalyst

(1) (Reply)

Someone Else Is Pregnant For My Boyfriend / . / This Girl I Follow On Instagram Killed Someone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.