Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Men Break Hearts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Men Break Hearts (912 Views)

Men Break Ladies’ Hearts With These Methods / The Top 10 Real Reasons Men Break Up With Women / How Men Think In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Men Break Hearts by babyfun(f): 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
I was sitting in my office today and I remembered the conversation I had with an old friend of mine earlier in the morning when he called me for my birthday and I remembered how I was madly in love with him four years ago. He claimed he was also in love with me but he wouldn’t date me because he had a fiancé who he wouldn’t wanna hurt and I understood him then. It came to me as a great surprise when he told me that he had a baby with another lady and broke up with the woman he was suppose to be with for the rest of his life all because of one night fling, I wonder what the poor lady who has sacrificed more than eight years to be with a man who claimed to love her would be going through right now. Men could be so unbelievable at times but we would keep trying until we find the one God has sent to us.

Plus today is my birthday and this is my first post on Nairaland, please show some love.

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
Live long and prosper.
Re: How Men Break Hearts by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by adioolayi(m): 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Happy Birthday to you..Have fun

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Godswillu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Happy Birthday.

How can I get my cake?

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Happy Bday dear, prosperity and success will be ur portion in Jesus name and am posting today to also mark ur Bday after several months I've posted on Nairaland.
I've only been a silent follower.
So do U have a fiance?.

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Tallesty1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
You would wish to kill all ladies if he'd told you what women had done to him. 4 a man to brake a lady's heart, he must have had his own broken by another lady.

Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by onstelly(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: You would wish to kill all ladies if he'd told you what women had done to him. 4 a man to brake a lady's heart, he must have had his own broken by another lady.
Happy Birthday
So because someone broke you heart, u will d same to someone else who loves u very much?
In btw Happy birthday OP
Re: How Men Break Hearts by radiorebel(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
Bla bla bla....story ...happy bufday
Re: How Men Break Hearts by Tallesty1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
onstelly:
So because someone broke you heart, u will d same to someone else who loves u very much?
In btw Happy birthday OP
I didn't say that.
Re: How Men Break Hearts by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
happy birthday sweet...

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Odunharry(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
My GurlFwend Slapped a Niqerian Soldier, i Ran away quickly coz i don't support Bad Behavior, especially on a cold evening like this..... Did I do something wrong

2 Likes

Re: How Men Break Hearts by Odunharry(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
babyfun: I was sitting in my office today and I remembered the conversation I had with an old friend of mine earlier in the morning when he called me for my birthday and I remembered how I was madly in love with him four years ago. He claimed he was also in love with me but he wouldn’t date me because he had a fiancé who he wouldn’t wanna hurt and I understood him then. It came to me as a great surprise when he told me that he had a baby with another lady and broke up with the woman he was suppose to be with for the rest of his life all because of one night fling, I wonder what the poor lady who has sacrificed more than eight years to be with a man who claimed to love her would be going through right now. Men could be so unbelievable at times but we would keep trying until we find the one God has sent to us.

Plus today is my birthday and this is my first post on Nairaland, please show some love.
happy bday and a faithful boyfriend/hubby to u

1 Like

Re: How Men Break Hearts by onstelly(f): 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: I didn't say that.
I for say grin
Re: How Men Break Hearts by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Are you still searching ?
Re: How Men Break Hearts by babyfun(f): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
sofeco: Happy Bday dear, prosperity and success will be ur portion in Jesus name and am posting today to also mark ur Bday after several months I've posted on Nairaland.
I've only been a silent follower.
So do U have a fiance?.
Awww.... thanks a lot and for the question, nope.
Re: How Men Break Hearts by GoodFaith: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
babyfun: I was sitting in my office today and I remembered the conversation I had with an old friend of mine earlier in the morning when he called me for my birthday and I remembered how I was madly in love with him four years ago. He claimed he was also in love with me but he wouldn’t date me because he had a fiancé who he wouldn’t wanna hurt and I understood him then. It came to me as a great surprise when he told me that he had a baby with another lady and broke up with the woman he was suppose to be with for the rest of his life all because of one night fling, I wonder what the poor lady who has sacrificed more than eight years to be with a man who claimed to love her would be going through right now. Men could be so unbelievable at times but we would keep trying until we find the one God has sent to us.

Did she really put in 8 years?
Did she make scarifies?
or she was just there collecting?
How long did they break up
Please count your years Right
Re: How Men Break Hearts by TrishaP(f): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Odunharry: My GurlFwend Slapped a Niqerian Soldier, i Ran away quickly coz i don't support Bad Behavior, especially on a cold evening like this..... Did I do something wrong
Lol... U did the right thing, Else you would been in your early grave. grin
Re: How Men Break Hearts by beeevan: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Abstinence - Is It Possible? / $exy Curve, Hot Butt! Nicki Minaj Release More Raunchy Pics And Video For Anacon / We Look Alike Right ?? Dead Or Alive,she's My Crush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.