Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Now he wants her after child birth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now he wants her after child birth (1327 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Why Do Some Women Hate Sex After Child Birth Or Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hi people, a friend met a guy who swept her off her feet, she fell in love and d guy got her pregnant in d second month of their dating, the guy insisted that she keeps d baby that he ll rush d marriage arrangements before d pregnancy gets obvious. They did introduction right away only for d guy to confess he had no penny and is still living with his parents. She gave him money to rent an apartment and moved in with him to hide away. To cut d story short, d guy maltreated her and misbehaved while she was pregnant so she decided to leave him after child birth. Now she has given birth to a pretty girl, and she now glows, looking so beautiful than even how she was before pregnancy. The guy suddenly starts being nice to her and showing her so much love and telling her how beautiful she is and even tries touching her, begging her to stay and that he ll marry her. She has decided to move on but people re advising her to marry d guy. Please, what should she do?
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
She should wait for another round of torture and the cycle goes thus;
From love of appearance===>another pregnancy===>torture

1 Like

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Summersland(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
It is u i knw,marry him joooooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
Summersland: It is u i knw,marry him joooooo grin grin
it is not me, this is happening to a very dear friend
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Odilafta: She should wait for another round of torture and the cycle goes thus;
u r so right but people r saying its not nice to give birth for different men and she should also consider d baby
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Tallesty1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Odilafta: She should wait for another round of torture and the cycle goes thus;
Are you saying that people don't change/repent?
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you saying that people don't change/repent?

People do
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
Just because they have a child together does not mean they must marry. He has shown himself as irresponsible. Men who love their women treat them kindly especially when they are preggie. They don't treat them like rag dolls then come back when she is shining.

IMO she should move on,keep shining and attract a better man to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Tannie(f): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tallesty1: Are you saying that people don't change/repent?

You took the words out from me.

Op everyone deserves a second chance but how we go about it matters.
1. She should get to know him better.
2. He should marry her properly before she moves in with him, not just introduction
3. Consider her child.

Last Bullet
What was she thinking, 2months in a relationship and she became pregnant. She seriously need to work on herself
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014

True be told, bad habits die hard. He's still going to maltreat her. After all he's jobless. undecided
She should move on.

4 Likes

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2014
He doesn't have a job. He is still with parents. You didn't find out and got pregnant.

When falling in love, use your head.

1 Like

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tannie:

You took the words out from me.

Op everyone deserves a second chance but how we go about it matters.
1. She should get to know him better.
2. He should marry her properly before she moves in with him, not just introduction
3. Consider her child.

Last Bullet
What was she thinking, 2months in a relationship and she became pregnant. She seriously need to work on herself

It works for some people but its a big risk.

I hate to hear men maltreating their women.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Tannie(f): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
andromida: Just because they have a child together does not mean they must marry. He has shown himself as irresponsible. Men who love their women treat them kindly especially when they are preggie. They don't treat them like rag dolls then come back when she is shining.

Don't you think she's to blame too? Just 2month into a relationship, the next thing is pregnancy. A guy she does not even know that much. That does not show that she's responsible. People treat us the way we want to be treated.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by onstelly(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
She should just be carefully, is every much possible d guy hasn't change oh n still very much possible he has but first thing first, let him get a job n move out of his parents house, that done then marriage can come she shouldn't b in a hurry to marry him biko
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tannie:

Don't you think she's to blame too? Just 2month into a relationship, the next thing is pregnancy. A guy she does not even know that much. That does not show that she's responsible. People treat us the way we want to be treated.
leave story. People make mistakes. U r not a saint either
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Tannie(f): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
ngoziliz: leave story. People make mistakes. U r not a saint either

I'm not saying I am, I'm only reacting to the comment I quoted. Read the previous comments, you will see my comment.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Tannie:

They both made mistakes. She is lucky she is not married to him yet,not tied down and lamenting about her wicked husband.

I hope she has learnt and will choose better next time.

This man is not ready. He only wants her when she is shiny, it would seem he cannot handle the challenges that come with a real marriage not playing mama and baba.

He may grow up and he may remain immature. I wouldn't want to be stuck in a marriage with a man who cannot handle challenging times.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by fruityjojo(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmm...
I don't have any advice to give.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by GovWahala: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
fruityjojo: Hmmm...
I don't have any advice to give.
Dumbheads can't give advice, and u know the worst thing about them is that they can't keep shut!
@OP ur friend needs to get to know the guy better before jumping into that marriage.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by fruityjojo(f): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2014
GovWahala:
Dumbheads can't give advice, and u know the worst thing about them is that they can't keep shut!
@OP ur friend needs to get to know the guy better before jumping into that marriage.
Silence is the best answer for a fool who bear's Govwahala!
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2014
She does need to move on; No woman should stick around an abusive relationship/ marriage, just for the sake of the kids.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by GovWahala: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
Silence is the best answer for a fool who bear's Govwahala!
tongue E pain her reach bone marrow. grin
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by fruityjojo(f): 12:12am On Aug 01, 2014
GovWahala: tongue E pain her reach bone marrow. grin
Lol cheesy how childish of you!
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by GovWahala: 12:20am On Aug 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
Lol cheesy how childish of you!
grin how Brainless of u to quote a supposed fool that needs silence.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by fruityjojo(f): 12:32am On Aug 01, 2014
GovWahala:
grin how Brainless of u to quote a supposed fool that needs silence.
Oh now I get it. Your one of those agbaya nitwit who would lyk to get popular on nairaland by quoting peeps just to spew dechets! Don't waste your time, Am too elegant to reach to the gutters to badiner with ur kind! embarassed
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 01, 2014
andromida: Just because they have a child together does not mean they must marry. He has shown himself as irresponsible. Men who love their women treat them kindly especially when they are preggie. They don't treat them like rag dolls then come back when she is shining.

keep shinin? My dear, dnt be too confident abt her shinin status, bcoz there r many SINGLE TEAR RUBBER, young n sexy ladies in town who neva see husband oh. Our dear friend here is no longer tear rubber oh. Hmmmm and u knw d story. @op, tell ur friend to sit her guy down n talk. They shud find a way to resolve their differences. No perfect marriage on earth.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Adaeze003(f): 3:12am On Aug 01, 2014
She should move out of the house!!!(Yes, I'm screaming) no more sex for now!!!(Still screaming btw)

That said, yes people change n bla bla bla but! I've heard of such men and the cycle will continue once she gets pregnant again.

The fact that she has a kid 4 him doesn't mean she must get married to him. Yes I knw this is 9ja n society will look down on her but would she rather be stuck in an unhappy marriage? I guess what to do next depends on the answer to this question. If. Yes then ride on.

But if she is going to give him a second chance then she should hold out on the sex thing n ask the guy to perform the marriage rights. Why? Because she'll never know if he's really serious about marrying her. But then again, the dude no even get money. Sheesh... She's really in a fix.

1 Like

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Sunkyphil(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2014
Can a leopard change its skin?

1 Like

Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Adaeze003: She should move out of the house!!!(Yes, I'm screaming) no more sex for now!!!(Still screaming btw)

That said, yes people change n bla bla bla but! I've heard of such men and the cycle will continue once she gets pregnant again.

The fact that she has a kid 4 him doesn't mean she must get married to him. Yes I knw this is 9ja n society will look down on her but would she rather be stuck in an unhappy marriage? I guess what to do next depends on the answer to this question. If. Yes then ride on.

But if she is going to give him a second chance then she should hold out on the sex thing n ask the guy to perform the marriage rights. Why? Because she'll never know if he's really serious about marrying her. But then again, the dude no even get money. Sheesh... She's really in a fix.

very big fix o
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2014
Jenams: keep shinin? My dear, dnt be too confident abt her shinin status, bcoz there r many SINGLE TEAR RUBBER, young n sexy ladies in town who neva see husband oh. Our dear friend here is no longer tear rubber oh. Hmmmm and u knw d story. @op, tell ur friend to sit her guy down n talk. They shud find a way to resolve their differences. No perfect marriage on earth.

There are equally many plus one who are married and getting good suitors everyday. She should not live in fear of the unknown and stick with a man that is not useful to himself or her own self.

This is a good time to rebuild her life and be good to herself. He should go and do same, build his life.

Right now what she should be discussing with him is how they will both care for that child and they must not be married to do that.

Lessons learnt no need hanging around to fix the past.
Re: Now he wants her after child birth by GovWahala: 1:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
fruityjojo:
Oh now I get it. Your one of those agbaya nitwit who would lyk to get popular on nairaland by quoting peeps just to spew dechets! Don't waste your time, Am too elegant to reach to the gutters to badiner with ur kind! embarassed
All in all I gave u sleepless night with wahala. tongue
So Fu-ck off!

(1) (Reply)

Why Me / . / Easiest Way To Marry A Fine Chick...bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.