Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Guys What Will You Do If.................... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If.................... (622 Views)

Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / Guys What's The Crase About Big Ass/thighs? / Guys What Do U Term As Sexy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If.................... by faithugo64(f): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guys what will you do if your mum beats up your wife? And what will be your reaction if the reverse was the case (i.e your wife beats up your mum)
Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by adioolayi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
So sorry...I can't be in such sitiation. I don't have a mum that beats wife and I dont have a wife that can ever beat my mum... wink
Am waiting to see peoples comments sha
Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by faithugo64(f): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
adioolayi: So sorry...I can't be in such sitiation. I don't have a mum that beats wife and I dont have a wife that can ever beat my mum... wink
how lucky you are! Am happy for you

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by vizkiz: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
sorry, i dnt date trouble makers rather do i have a fighter as a mother...so i dnt know the answer to your question undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by Beennkumar(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
I can't date or marry a wrestler, neither is my mum one.

So, it can't happen to me.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by ifekemmy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
It can happen in my house, for wat reason? Tofiapa
Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by faithugo64(f): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
adioolayi: So sorry...I can't be in such sitiation. I don't have a mum that beats wife and I dont have a wife that can ever beat my mum... wink
vizkiz: sorry, i dnt date trouble makers rather do i have a fighter as a mother...so i dnt know the answer to your question undecided
Beennkumar: I can't date or marry a wrestler, neither is my mum one.
So, it can't happen to me.
K guys am not saying you all are married to trouble makers,lets just imagine the situation
ifekemmy: It can happen in my house, for wat reason? Tofiapa
K guys am not saying you all are married to trouble makers,just imagine the situation and tell us what your reaction. That you not married to a troublemaker doesn't mean no1 is,so please drop your comments,your comments might help someone out
Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by vizkiz: 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
ifekemmy: It can happen in my house for wat reason? Tofiapa

Re: Guys What Will You Do If.................... by faithugo64(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
waiting 2 hear 4rm u guys

(1) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Why Is It Bad To Leave Your Lover When Someone Better Shows Up? / Perfectionists; Do They Enjoy Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.