Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? (1378 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
I am in almost in a Similar situation. I hv dated dis girl for close to 6months but no sex yet. Not dat I don't want 2 hv sex wit her bt I don't knw hw 2 politely demand it frm her. She has been showing sum kind of sign dat she won't refuse it, it was her dat moved me to our 1st nd passionate kiss. D kiss has become a normal tin Sha bt am still waiting 4 her 2 ask 4 d tin (una knw na).
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
is it too difficult to wait till marriage ?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
no pretence, ladies cant wait few months without sex, dont pretend u can wait,. U Bleep everyday. If she cant control the urge, there s noting bad if she ask's for it. Thats what i called understandin.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by flexing11(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
must you have sex cant you wait till marriage if really u genuielly need her gone are those days of promiscousness!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
I can wait but d possibility dat I ll marry her is 50:50. So I want 2 hv a taste of her since I hv spent a lot on her
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by ChristLight: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guy u go old! Keep waitin... Hopefully b4 Jesus come, she go ask. Quality MUMU
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Dygeasy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
Who still asks for sex?

As in "Can we have sex?"

that's a creepy question in itself. Has something stopped leading to something else? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by fijiano202(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Keep waiting shogbo...wait till another guy sample her punanni

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
ChristLight: Guy u go old! Keep waitin... Hopefully b4 Jesus come, she go ask. Quality MUMU
don't mean 2 offend any1. Jst poured out mi mind n asked 4 ur ideas n suggestion
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dygeasy: Who still asks for sex?

As in "Can we have sex?"

that's a creepy question in itself. Has something stopped leading to something else? undecided
we don't spend much time 2geda cuz of mi work nd d kind of home she is frm. We mostly hv little time to spend 2geda at most twice a month. Nd I don't leave alone so I fear she might nt like d idea of going 2 a hotel or another frnds house cuz of he family up bringing. Dats y am tinkin of asking her abt it in a polite way
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by OohMpa: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
kossydiba: we don't spend much time 2geda cuz of mi work nd d kind of home she is frm. We mostly hv little time to spend 2geda at most twice a month. Nd I don't leave alone so I fear she might nt like d idea of going 2 a hotel or another frnds house cuz of he family up bringing. Dats y am tinkin of asking her abt it in a polite way

Okay, this will suffice:

"Babe, we've been kissing for the past 6 months and it's time to upgrade the status. Can I please see your bwest and you see my kpontum. After we see each other thing, can we have sex?

Please? Pretty please" cry

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Artistree: 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
flexing11: must you have sex cant you wait till marriage if really u genuielly need her gone are those days of promiscousness!
The word is promiscuity bro. Thank me after the cut.gringringrin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
@OP
if the signs that you "think" she is sending you are correct then you shouldnt even talk to her....just invite her to your place someday, cook a great meal, have a glass of "mind relaxer", then when you guys are cozy enough, grab her by the hand, lead her to the bedroom, turn off the lights (you seem to be the shy type) and star discovering her body.

as someone said earlier, if you waste too much time, she will be so turned on that even the gateman will chop that one finish, lol!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
Wait... Till israel settle with her neighbours
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
OohMpa:

Okay, this will suffice:

"Babe, we've been kissing for the past 6 months and it's time to upgrade the status. Can I please see your bwest and you see my kpontum. After we see each other thing, can we have sex?

should I try dat
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by kossydiba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
MRbrownJAY: @OP
if the signs that you "think" she is sending you are correct then you shouldnt even talk to her....just invite her to your place someday, cook a great meal, have a glass of "mind relaxer", then when you guys are cozy enough, grab her by the hand, lead her to the bedroom, turn off the lights (you seem to be the shy type) and star discovering her body.

as someone said earlier, if you waste too much time, she will be so turned on that even the gateman will chop that one finish, lol!
I would surely try dat bt in a way. Dat means we both going on a date to a hotel since I neva hv an empty house. I still live wit mi boss
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Vivly(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
Smh. For no reason at all.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
flexing11: if really u genuielly need her gone are those days of promiscousness!
Smh..
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by pasqal09: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
Funny OP, do not need to ask for for sex naa. Just set the mood all allow it take course on its own. Since you say you guys kiss deeply, u can initiate it from there, I'm sure she won't refuse

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by nellyelitz(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elantracey: is it too difficult to wait till marriage ?
oh grandma i dey hail o
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2014
nellyelitz: oh grandma i dey hail o

grandson when will you grow up? undecided
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by nellyelitz(m): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2014
Elantracey:

grandson when will you grow up? undecided
ma'am but am a grown up...
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2014
nellyelitz: ma'am but am a grown up...
from dat post of yours you don't seem like.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Miner13: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
OohMpa:

Okay, this will suffice:

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Miner13: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2014
Artistree:
The word is promiscuity bro. Thank me after the cut.gringringrin

Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by Miner13: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Vivly: Smh. For no reason at all.

why shaking your head? angry angry

any surprise?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Lady Being The First To Move For Sex In A Relationship? by laplace12(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2014
OliverPin: Wait... Till israel settle with her neighbours
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do?(guys Only) / Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? / A Must-read For Every Lady: 7 Easy Ways To Get A Husband Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.