Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,609 members, 7,827,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? (1380 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Hilarious: "Wicked" Response Of Ladies To Guys "Toasting" Them / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by henrixx(m): 9:14am On Dec 06, 2014
there is this girl In my class i asked out and she told me she isn't ready to date nd DAT her hart is closed at D moment. so I decided not to go furda and I ignored and isolated from her. I stopped the calls and text and limited our chats to greetings mostly or very short conversation

but u know wat guys? she started getting angry at me like say na fight as she gave me cold answers wheneva i greeted and even embarrassed me one night wen wit her frend. i tried to greet her but she answered me rudely nd walked away visibly angry...i sent her a text afterwards abt d impoliteness and she called bak and apologised admitting all she had done and promised to change.

so ma people wat do u think. y does a girl you are tracking get angry after u decide to stop?
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by Hazardd(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2014
Question for the gods sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by eistien(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by simplemach(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2014
Frustration.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by joe17: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2014
Hazardd:
Question for the gods sad
asked by a NL'er cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by holatin(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2014
Don't you know dat her No does not mean no.
A girl No means 1000 different word
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by unibenstudent1(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Gals loves sweet words,its their food,so bro u should have continued,she may have agreed to ur proposal
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by marvelousabah(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2014
it's their way my brd,they crave for attention more than anythin so wen u give them none they see u has an enemy
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2014
She expected you to keep disturbing her but you backed off.

You know ladies with chicken brain now.
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by seankafor(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Dont understand gals sometimes. They keep on claiming diehard but when u actually get them u will know that they re just keziah.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by princdebola201(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2014
grin*Hard to Get Things* grin..Not all guys have time for it..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by dechandel(f): 11:08am On Dec 06, 2014

We all love the attention cheesy...
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by Sunkyphil(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2014
thats how some behave they will expect u to push and push,wen u call they do as if they dont care,they won't reply ur calls.BUT WEN U STOP CALLING THEY BEGIN TO ACCUSE U
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by tobechi74: 11:20am On Dec 06, 2014
They regret saying no
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by iaatmguy(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Ur story sounds untrue
Re: Why Do Girls Get Angry After You Stop Toasting Them?? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2014
Approaches.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? / Romance While Waiting For The Storm:two Friends Leaving Home Discover Each Other / Guys, What Will You Do If This Happens? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.