Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79400 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Jsmithso511: 4:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
eezor:

God bless u dear. I forgot that part. Just that to get a dorm account is not easy but to get a visa naira debit card is stress free Nd easy. I have a dorm account though with Gtb

Please can you be one of my reference for my Gtbank domiciliary account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Zdoh(m): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOH EXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Drlaw(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
337$ Neteller needed quote me if ure serious

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Drlaw(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2017
dokgen:

I have 50 dollars for sale.
contact me on +639561272573.
seling to the best bid offer. So text with a good bid

This was yesterday advert gotten already
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by shady45(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
Start an ecommerce business for as low as 50k.. Do you want to know how you can by from china and sell online in in Nigeria, contact me pn whatsapp/call: 08110594681. NOTE: You do no need a shop or office to start this business.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by adokhai(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2017
too late for all this lift of ban bitcoin is already making waves that why you see them doing all this
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by dexter1983(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2017
Please can I verify neteller with NIMC slip?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Caleb5: 4:11am On Nov 10, 2017
dexter1983:
Please can I verify neteller with NIMC slip?
No
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by sammiejr(m): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys, i intend to fund my binary options acct with Netteller using a saving acct in Nigeria. My Bank--->Netteller--->Binary. I hope to withdraw via the same means.
Binary--->Netteller--->My Bank.
I don't want to go through any exchanger.
1. Do i need a domiciliary account or can i do it with my saving account?
2. Are there any charges on Netteller for deposit/withdrawal?
3. What are the charges (in figures pls)?
4. Any bank restrictions on withdrawal/deposit?
I patiently await for your advice.
Thanks
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by macphilip: 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bahbender: 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2018
Gdmrning,
i used my GTBank atm to fund my neteller acct, now it says i need a 4 digit code to validate the card.
the code sent with the transaction is longer than 4 digits,
pls how to i locate the 4 digit code
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fizyalasdair(m): 2:25am On Jan 09, 2018
bahbender:
Gdmrning,
i used my GTBank atm to fund my neteller acct, now it says i need a 4 digit code to validate the card.
the code sent with the transaction is longer than 4 digits,
pls how to i locate the 4 digit code

Go and request your account statement from GTB. You'll see the 4 digit code referenced to that transaction

Meanwhile we have traders selling Neteller way cheaper than the GTB Dollar-Naira rate. Only things you need to avoid scam is due diligence, and a reliable escrow.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fizyalasdair(m): 2:59am On Jan 09, 2018
sammiejr:
Hi guys, i intend to fund my binary options acct with Netteller using a saving acct in Nigeria. My Bank--->Netteller--->Binary. I hope to withdraw via the same means.
Thanks

So many questions but I'll try my best to clarify things for you.

1. You do not need a Domiciliary account to be able to upload to Neteller, a savings account with GTB, Access, UBA, First Bank, Diamond and most major Nigerian banks allow Dollar Transactions on their Naira Debit Card.

I'd advice you use GTB or Access as they have the friendliest exchange rates which is 367/$ (as of today)

However opening a Domiciliary account or A Dollar Prepaid Account will make things cheaper for you because the black market sells dollars at 363/$ (as of today)

The problem is that opening a Domiciliary account or a Dollar Account is expensive and time consuming although it's far easier to open a Prepaid Dollar Account (which is a limited version of a Domiciliary account)

2. Neteller charge a 1.9% processing fee for Visa Debit Cards and a 2.25 processing fee for MasterCard Debit cards, so if you decide to use your Naira Savings Account I'd advice you use Access Bank as their Visa Card can perform dollar transactions. And if you decide to open a Domiciliary account or Dollar Prepaid Account I'll advice you use First Bank as they process Dollar Transactions very fast.

3. A 1.9% Processing fee means if you want to deposit 100$ with your VISA Card you'll have to pay a total of $101.9

4. Access Bank have a monthly dollar transaction limit of $1000 and GTB have a monthly dollar transaction limit of $2000

Please make sure you have fully verified your Neteller account which involves submitting Documents for Identification (International Passport, National I.D, Drivers License) and Documents for Proof of Address (PHCN Utility Bill, Bank Statement)

Without verification your account is limited to a total $100 transaction

Also after depositing with your card for the first time, Neteller will need to verify the card, they'll make a small withdrawal from the card and send a 4-digit code as a reference to the transaction, all you have to do is request your bank statement you'll see the 4-digit code beside the transaction. Immediately after you have verified your card the amount will be refunded it is usually around $2

All said, I'll advice that is way cheaper to buy Neteller funds from the Nairaland E-currency thread and avoid scam with 4 simple steps.

1. Due diligence
2. Verify Phone number of trader
3. Make sure trader quotes you on NL
4. Use a reliable escrow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Konquest: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
eezor:
Neteller, the e-payment provider has extended it services to the people of Nigeria. with this development, nigerians can now register and verify their neteller account without any restrictions. this is good news as we can now shop, fund and withdraw with it on any site that Neteller is listed. i have verified my account with drivers licence and have deposited into my betfair account without stress.
good news for nigeria. within a month some of the restricted e-payment provider ( paypal, neteller ) are lifting their ban on Nigeria. we pray MONEYBOOKER.COM follow their footstep.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by frank417: 10:30pm On May 19, 2018
please can I use voters card to verify neteller?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Whats the minimum amount I can deposit in my Neteller Account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
eezor:

i used gtb master card and i got the verification code on my fone via gtb alert bros. pls make sure ur visa is verified, mayb dats d issue wit ur card

Hi. About neteller

They asked what currency I plan to use for online transactions. I want it to be the USD but what happens when I want to withdraw? Will the dollar be converted to naira or do I have to open a domicilary account to receive it?

I want to fund my binary option account from my bank to neteller and neteller to my binary option account

What I want to know is if they will convert the money to naira when I want to withdraw it to my bank account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Palmer6: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
Flawlessangel:

Hi. About neteller

They asked what currency I plan to use for online transactions. I want it to be the USD but what happens when I want to withdraw? Will the dollar be converted to naira or do I have to open a domicilary account to receive it?

I want to fund my binary option account from my bank to neteller and neteller to my binary option account

What I want to know is if they will convert the money to naira when I want to withdraw it to my bank account

Of course it will be converted to naira at your bank's rate and sent to you as naira
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 6:43am On Nov 30, 2018
Flawlessangel:

Hi. About neteller

Yes to naira if you are withdrawing to your normal current/saving account. They will pay u in dollar but your bank is convert it using their rate. Except u withdraw to domiciliary account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
eezor:

Yes to naira if you are withdrawing to your normal current/saving account. They will pay u in dollar but your bank is convert it using their rate. Except u withdraw to domiciliary account

Hi, is it true that one cannot open a USD neteller account here in Nigeria? Do I really need the help of someone abroad to help me open it before I fund it myself?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
sammiejr:
Thanks

Hi Bro I'm in the same situation as you right now. Did you eventually use neteller?

If so how did u go about it
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Zdoh:
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Also available is verified US, UK, UAE
paypal accounts at juicy price.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

https://www.nairaland.com/3525491/buying-selling-paypal-skrill-bitcoin[/color]

Hi Bro, what's the best way to open a USD neteller account here in Naija so I can use it to fund my iq option account and trade binary options?

IQ option doesn't accept naira
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
mohlanforex:
good news, I have successfully verify my neteller I'd with Nigeria voters card.

next now is to upload my bank statement for address verification.

Hi Bro

Can you tell me how to successfully open a neteller account USD from Naija here so I can use it to fund my iq option account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
kemijohnson:
$200 neteller available. 450 per $. Please quote if interested.

Bro is it possible to open and fund a USD neteller account here in Nigeria? If so, how please?

I want to use it to fund my iq option account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
Smartlife:
I must say neteller is the sweetest e-currency I have seen. Opened my second account now and have verified it. The automatic withdraw I get with this ecurrency once I issue out from forex is awesome grin

Boss do you still use neteller

I have a few questions

Can one open a USD neteller account here in Nigeria?

Can I still withdraw straight to my bank account and vice versa?

Lastly what verification are required today on the platform?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Flawlessangel(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
ikecinho:
$100 netteller fund needed ASAP with instant payment to your bank account.
You can quote me or PM me.
my rate is 165 for $1

Bro. How can I open a USD neteller account, fund it and withdraw to my bank account?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Zdoh(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Flawlessangel:

Hi Bro, what's the best way to open a USD neteller account here in Naija so I can use it to fund my iq option account and trade binary options?

IQ option doesn't accept naira
Mesaage me on WhatsApp 08088759163
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by respect2ukp: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
eezor:

Hell bros. I'v sent u PM. Kindly reply. I need serious guidance on this. Please reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.