Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79352 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 5:21am On Feb 24, 2015
i tried to register neteller account, now i don't know which currency to use, cos i only have a GTB Naira Master card and most sport bookies abroad don't accept naira. Now my question is can i choose usd as my currency when registering in neteller then use my GTB Naira Mastercard to fund it.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Alams85:
they do accept nigerians bt they dnt accept nigeria cards for deposit...so neteller is d only option for nigeria
Maybe they've changed their policy or something, I got the 'we don't accept users from Your country'
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
madridfc:

Maybe they've changed their policy or something, I got the 'we don't accept users from Your country'
try to register using pc...may b the ip of ur fone is usa ip
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
fifteen:
i tried to register neteller account, now i don't know which currency to use, cos i only have a GTB Naira Master card and most sport bookies abroad don't accept naira. Now my question is can i choose usd as my currency when registering in neteller then use my GTB Naira Mastercard to fund it.
dats exactly wot u will nid to do

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 1:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Alams85:
dats exactly wot u will nid to do

thanks for your reply. but do u know how much the charges will be
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
fifteen:

thanks for your reply. but do u know how much the charges will be
2.95% of the amount u r depositing

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
also remember dat if u r depositing/withdrawing via neteller, u r nt required to undergo rigorous docs verifications on betfair. its so simple. i hv tested it on betfair nd i withdrawn $30 back to neteller without hassle from my main account.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 9:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alams85:
2.95% of the amount u r depositing

Ok....thanks a lot for your response. Please do you do arbitrage sport betting
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
arbitrage is ok but u need account wit so many brokers nd huge amount to win big before u r limited
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2015
eezor:
arbitrage is ok but u need account wit so many brokers nd huge amount to win big before u r limited

Ok, so what can one do online to make a little cash even if it is 10 USD daily.?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
fifteen:

Ok....thanks a lot for your response. Please do you do arbitrage sport betting
I do
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 12:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
fifteen:

Ok, so what can one do online to make a little cash even if it is 10 USD daily.?
simple. soccer betting is stil d best. but u must start low
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Alams85:
I do
Wow dats cool, can we discuss here or should I send u an email.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2015
fifteen:

Wow dats cool, can we discuss here or should I send u an email.
send mail to bademosiademola@gmail.com
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Alams85:
send mail to bademosiademola@gmail.com

I sent an email already
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 11:58am On Mar 06, 2015
fifteen:

I sent an email already
mail replied
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
Alams85:
mail replied
i didnt get your reply. Pls send me a message on my whatsapp so we can discuss.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by gistme1759: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Hi peepz, can I fund/withdraw on my williamhill bet acct using Neteller from nigeria
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by chidoski99: 2:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls which Nigerian Banks can one use to withdraw from Neteller with Ease..... That is to say with a savings account
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by codedmax(m): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
eezor:

simple. soccer betting is stil d best. but u must start low

Helo bro, can I get neteller funds from you?
having dfficulties funding with my visa card (I'm a verified member btw)
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bedfordng(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
chidoski99:
Pls which Nigerian Banks can one use to withdraw from Neteller with Ease..... That is to say with a savings account
most of this site transfer to domiciliary account which makes it easy to get your payment.but you can try ask your bank if they allow using savings account for wire transfer
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
codedmax:

Helo bro, can I get neteller funds from you?
having dfficulties funding with my visa card (I'm a verified member btw)

How much do you need??
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2015
chidoski99:

Savings account is a No No.........it must be a DOM acct.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by codedmax(m): 4:13am On Mar 24, 2015
puskin:

How much do you need??

Greetings sir puskin
just sent a PM boss
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by NextDayPn: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2015
puskin:

Savings account is a No No.........it must be a DOM acct.

No offense bro, don't mean to disrespect you because I know you are trying to help. YOU CAN WITHDRAW TO UBA SAVINGS FROM NETELLER, CONFIRMED . I will upload details later.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by puskin: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
NextDayPn:

No offense bro, don't mean to disrespect you because I know you are trying to help. YOU CAN WITHDRAW TO UBA SAVINGS FROM NETELLER, CONFIRMED . I will upload details later.

Is that so? I never knew that. UBA and their cut-throat conversion rates. You can never know the conversion rate they would apply.
I've always used DOM. acct sha.

The first time I wanted to withdraw, my GTB & Diamond savings accts were rejected by Neteller.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
though i have not withdrawn from neteller directly to my account. the tricks i used is, i deposits with neteller to my ladbrokes account and withdraw from ladbrokes to my visa card. ladbrokes options allowed you to deposit and withdraw to any funding option you have used on their site before. another observation was, my friend withdrawn from his ladbrokes account to his uba mastercard. open account with ladbrokes. no verification requirement for now, except u are opening ur account from a USA ip address. so check to confirm ur ip first before opening account with them.

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by arbitrage: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
eezor:
though i have not withdrawn from neteller directly to my account. the tricks i used is, i deposits with neteller to my ladbrokes account and withdraw from ladbrokes to my visa card. ladbrokes options allowed you to deposit and withdraw to any funding option you have used on their site before. another observation was, my friend withdrawn from his ladbrokes account to his uba mastercard. open account with ladbrokes. no verification requirement for now, except u are opening ur account from a USA ip address. so check to confirm ur ip first before opening account with them.

But Ladbrokes, like any other bookmakers, may require you to wager/trade/play/bet a number of times or for a certain amount of money before you can request a withdrawal of your deposited fund. Isn't that so?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by fifteen(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
arbitrage:

But Ladbrokes, like any other bookmakers, may require you to wager/trade/play/bet a number of times or for a certain amount of money before you can request a withdrawal of your deposited fund. Isn't that so?

Hello all, how many bookmakers do you use for arbitrage trading. Please someone should help a brother here, how much is the minimum to start with. Which bbookmakers to register with at first and any other information required.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
arbitrage:

yea before you can do dat, u must hv deposited with ur visa or master before u can deposit nd withdraw wit neteller
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Mettal: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2015
fifteen:

Hello all, how many bookmakers do you use for arbitrage trading. Please someone should help a brother here, how much is the minimum to start with. Which bbookmakers to register with at first and any other information required.
minimum of 30 bookies.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Alams85: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2015
chidoski99:
guy, u cnt withdrawal into ur local bank oo... Except ur domicillary accT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) / My Updated BTC Buying Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.