Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Neteller Now Accept Nigerians - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Neteller Now Accept Nigerians (79467 Views)

Skrill (moneybookers) Now Accept Nigerians 100% / How We Can Get Paypal Accept Nigerians Officialy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by goodlife5659(m): 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
codedmax:
Neteller funds available for sale Any one in need!
How do you sell? I wound need 1000naira
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hello huz. Hw una dey
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by simplyJOE(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2015
eezor:
Hello huz. Hw una dey
hey bro i'm new to playing with foreign bookmakers my questions are 1.How can i open an account such as bet365(etc) and fund it 2.can i fund in a foreign currency,play and withdraw with that same currency and then convert to naira to obtain huge profit i.e exchange rate
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by ikecinho(m): 3:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
$100 netteller fund needed ASAP with instant payment to your bank account.
You can quote me or PM me.
my rate is 165 for $1
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 11, 2015
simplyJOE:
hey bro i'm new to playing with foreign bookmakers my questions are 1.How can i open an account such as bet365(etc) and fund it 2.can i fund in a foreign currency,play and withdraw with that same currency and then convert to naira to obtain huge profit i.e exchange rate
To open an account with Bet365 you need to have international passport for fast KYC verification & you will need to choose USD, EURO or GBP as your base currency
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by laluski(m): 9:32am On Nov 12, 2015
Hello
I really thank God for this thread. I just opened my neteler account and each time I try to fund it it keeps declining my MasterCard. Pls what can I do and if any one here is based in Lagos and can help me with it, I'll really be grateful
Tnx
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2015
laluski:
Hello
I really thank God for this thread. I just opened my neteler account and each time I try to fund it it keeps declining my MasterCard. Pls what can I do and if any one here is based in Lagos and can help me with it, I'll really be grateful
Tnx
What error message did you get & which bank is your card domicile at?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by laluski(m): 12:02am On Nov 13, 2015
fados4sure:

What error message did you get & which bank is your card domicile at?

Sorry for the late response, I used Gtbank and zenith. The message I got was simply "your card has been declined"
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 13, 2015
laluski:

Sorry for the late response, I used Gtbank and zenith. The message I got was simply "your card has been declined"
Do you have a token? Because, i deposit yesterday with GT Naira Master card
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by toblosky(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
ikecinho:
$100 netteller fund needed ASAP with instant payment to your bank account.
You can quote me or PM me.
my rate is 165 for $1
how much will u pay?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by justpeehay(m): 5:20am On Nov 28, 2015
hello guys
wanna know if i can make withdrawal through bank wire from NETELLER into my local savings account in nigeria
and how many dayz does the transfer take?

2 Likes

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by blessedjohn: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Neteller for sale @#225/$1
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by tugrow(m): 7:28am On Dec 09, 2015
blessedjohn:
Neteller for sale @#225/$1
what of 215
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by ikecinho(m): 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Will pay 210
toblosky:
how much will u pay?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by ibnquasale(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2015
Hello guys,
is it possible to make withdrawal from neteller into my domiciliary account in Nigeria?
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by blessedjohn: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
tugrow:
what of 215
Its now 220/$1
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by ccollins(m): 6:05pm On Dec 20, 2015
eezor:
also remember dat if u r depositing/withdrawing via neteller, u r nt required to undergo rigorous docs verifications on betfair. its so simple. i hv tested it on betfair nd i withdrawn $30 back to neteller without hassle from my main account.
please send me your no.. I really need to fund and withdraw from betfair through my neteller account easily without verification problems. how do I do this
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by ccollins(m): 6:07pm On Dec 20, 2015
chidoski99:
Pls which Nigerian Banks can one use to withdraw from Neteller with Ease..... That is to say with a savings account
have you done yours and how did you go about it
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2016
ccollins:
have you done yours and how did you go about it
It is very simple to withdrawn directly from your Neteller account. All you need is a domiciliary account for you to be able to carry out the transaction.
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bigfish411(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
cool
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2016
Welcome to u all. Skrill too now accept Nigerian o

3 Likes

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by bobojoshua(m): 12:07am On Apr 24, 2016
eezor:
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by tex25: 3:25am On Apr 24, 2016
eezor:

Nice development
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by peczy1st: 10:58am On May 01, 2016
Unfortunately, the image of you holding your ID document you submitted does not meet our requirements due to the below reason.
You have not submitted an image of your face when verifying your identity. Please ensure that you provide both an image of your face and an image of the front of your document.
To re enable your account, please submit a new image of you holding your ID document.
In order to submit your document, please sign in to your NETELLER Account and use the document upload tool.
NETELLER

please help me....i send my drivers license front and back....this the message i got
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Smartlife(m): 1:12pm On May 01, 2016
Successfully opened and verified my neteller account with my national id card. Process was fast and easy. Now my forex profits will be withdrawn via neteller. cool
Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by eezor: 4:32pm On May 01, 2016
Smartlife:
Successfully opened and verified my neteller account with my national id card. Process was fast and easy. Now my forex profits will be withdrawn via neteller. cool

Gud luck guy

1 Like

Re: Neteller Now Accept Nigerians by Obynoblitz(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
I want to fund my Neteller account via Visa or MasterCard debit card. But before then, I want to know if anyone has done that before. What's the exchange rate per dollar charged. The banks I intend to use is Access bank(for visa card) or GTB (for MasterCard)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Spotted In A Molue. / Female Teacher In Enugu Covers ATM Screen With Her Bag (Photo) / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.