Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Make Him Miss U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Him Miss U (4262 Views)

Ladies; Does This Make Him Cheap Or Stingy? ( PHOTO) / Did My Dressing Make Him Rape Me?help / 10 Ways To Make Him Your ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Him Miss U by biberrie(f): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2008
Make him miss you. Offering a man every bit and piece of you will potentially extinguish his interest in a shorter period of time than if he were fed bread crumbs along the way. Limiting your availability at the onset will also raise your value in his eyes, as it indicates that you have a sense of independence. The elements of surprise and mystery work well in keeping him intrigued. Making him seem like an enhancement to your life by “taking time out of your busy schedule” to spend with him will make him feel special. Or What do you think?
Re: Make Him Miss U by Tgirl4real(f): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2008
U seem to be contradicting yourself undecided
Re: Make Him Miss U by biberrie(f): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2008
how is that?
Re: Make Him Miss U by MissyB1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2008
biberrie:

how is that?
I'll explain what she meant but first:
Do you agree with this part of your statement/Do you think it's okay to do this??
biberrie:

Making him seem like an enhancement to your life by “taking time out of your busy schedule” to spend with him will make him feel special. Or What do you think?
Re: Make Him Miss U by arramyjay: 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ poster

Ok,nice
Re: Make Him Miss U by storm0210(m): 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2008
hey, nothin is written on stone. people shuld learn 2 relate wit their partners differently. it depends on d attitude of the guy, some dudes would b very much interested in a girl they find hard 2 catch. others wuld b put off by d chase.

i 4 1, wont have my woman make out time 4 me like im part of her schedule, i shuld hav my time like i would always drop everything to be wit her when its necessary and important (not conveinent)

MHC(my humble contribution)
Re: Make Him Miss U by whitelexi(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2008
As per limiting yourself, i'll walk because i like 100% attention from my partner.
I hate surprises, I'm very unpredictable when it comes to surprises, i could like it or hate it so best not to try at all.
Everything u said, sound like the stereotyped naija relationship sort of thing, its got to be mature when it comes to my own view-point. I respect a woman that shows intimidating maturity and confidence from the onset, like my babygurl, it makes u get easily comfortable with dealing with her.

For instance, why do the initial gra-gra when its all u want? Why form for a guy when u really want him? Especially when the guy fine pass u by far? Things like that change my view of a woman, degrading her status by a chunk.

Guys like me, we ask once and then we walk, if u wait for me to chase u all over the place, u will wait forever.
Re: Make Him Miss U by omega25red(m): 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2008
biberrie:

Make him miss you. Offering a man every bit and piece of you will potentially extinguish his interest in a shorter period of time than if he were fed bread crumbs along the way. Limiting your availability at the onset will also raise your value in his eyes, as it indicates that you have a sense of independence. The elements of surprise and mystery work well in keeping him intrigued. Making him seem like an enhancement to your life by “taking time out of your busy schedule” to spend with him will make him feel special. Or What do you think?

this is great for some people but could ultimately back fire on you. Power in a relationship should be shared not held by one person alone (only matured people would get this)
Re: Make Him Miss U by ammamat(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ post, this might work for some people and might not work for others.
Re: Make Him Miss U by opokonwa(m): 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2008
My babe stays with me every single day. There is never a dull moment with her. Neither does she lose value before me.
Hence the poster's game of 'making a man miss you by making yourself scarce' does not work with me.
Re: Make Him Miss U by foye57(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ whitlexi

thats a nice post. agree with u all the way.wish women cud just understand that aspect of "dating"
Re: Make Him Miss U by NET1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
what about: "MAKE HER MISS YOU"? smiley

.NET
Re: Make Him Miss U by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
nonsense, the poster may just be crying because her boyfriend just dumped her tongue
Re: Make Him Miss U by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2010
Not when u r playing with a boss player who understands d rules of d game better than u do. U will then hv ur own gamed turned on u.
Point is its different strokes 4 different dudes.Would advice dt u tk time 2 study ur man.Rmbr two (& a half)can alwayz play dt game, cool
Re: Make Him Miss U by LadyLocs(f): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
If you have to try make your man miss you, You most probably aren't missable,
Re: Make Him Miss U by LOVE4BUG(f): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2010
@poster you are right! kiss

(1) (Reply)

Women Detest Men Who Are Virgin Why? / Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 / How I Got My First Relationship Proposal At 34

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.