Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 (4271 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mr. Abayomi Orioye has urged an Ijanikin Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve his marriage to Mrs. Elizabeth Orioye because he found that she had sex with his best friend.

And to add salt to injury, the incident took place in their matrimonial home.

Narrating the incident, Abayomi, 50, told the court that she told the wife on the day the sacrilegeous act took place that he was going on a tour only to return home unexpectedly and caught his wife having sex with his best friend.

He added that his wife got pregnant shortly thereafter, but the boy she delivered did not resemble him.

The applicant therefore urged the court to dissolve the marriage and grant him custody of the children, because he didn’t want to have anything to do with Elizabeth anymore.

The wife, 31, pleaded that the court should not dissolve the marriage as she still loved Abayomi. She also appealed to the court to help her beg her husband as, according to her, she was ashamed of herself. She claimed that the situation made her feel guilty, asking her husband to forgive her for the sake of their children.

Meanwhile, the court president, Mr. S. K. Hussain, adjourned the case for further hearing.

Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by Sammyfissy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
I'm not surprised that she's begging her husband afterall it's the work of the DEVIL nawh...

#wonders shall never end#
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2012
what a story...?
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by Exponental(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
The woman like oldees wellwell ooo. Married 2 a 50yr old n having an affair with some of d same age. Wetin she dey find? Is it dat she liked experience to strength.
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by 190theclown: 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nigerian Girls are wonderful set of people

I think a course should be set up in Nigerian universities studying these wonderful
Set of women called Nigerian Women!!
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by KINGwax(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

I think a course should be set up in Nigerian universities studying these wonderful
you're begining to irk me with your nigerian-girls'-syndrome! Na only nigerians dey do dt?
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by fairygeh(f): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
190-the-clown:

Aint u Nigerian?if u are,don't u have sisters?if u do,then I guess u shdnt come here shouting abt Nigerian girls being the worst on earth cos ur sisters too are part of the 'Nigerian Girls'common I knw ure a clown but clowns too could be reasonable atimes
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by rodeo0070(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2012
Pathetic!!!
Re: Patethic True Life Story - I Caught My Wife In Bed With My Best Friend – Man, 50 by 190theclown: 12:48am On Nov 13, 2012
fairygeh: Aint u Nigerian?if u are,don't u have sisters?if u do,then I guess u shdnt come here shouting abt Nigerian girls being the worst on earth cos ur sisters too are part of the 'Nigerian Girls'common I knw ure a clown but clowns too could be reasonable atimes

Im not Nigerian angry

(1) (Reply)

See This Two Girls Wey Dey Cause Wahala....(pictures) / Husband Sleeping With His Brothers Wife Sister (sister-in-law) Is This Ok? / For Ladies Only, Upload Your Make-up Free Pics Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.