Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted (1301 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2014
i saw this thread today and i decided to create a counter thread, one of my ex girlfriend once threw a surprise birthday party for me in 2012, i cant realy figure out the exact amount of cash she spent, but it was a huge amount tho, ladies oya talk your own.....i know say many go lie
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by merieam16(f): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2014
Singlet...guess dats big if nt biggest undecided
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2014
merieam16: Singlet...guess dats big if nt biggest undecided

babe you stingy oooo undecided after you must have collected severally na 200 BYC you fit buy for the bobo, your awun na first class grin
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by merieam16(f): 12:22am On Aug 01, 2014
wizard007:

babe you stingy oooo undecided after you must have collected severally na 200 BYC you fit buy for the bobo, your awun na first class grin
LMAO hahahahaha I kno no watin 2 talk sha anyways dariss God o
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by emmansy(m): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2014
#5000 only, I've gotten cakes several times to accompanied with gift of diff types.. But d point is I've given much more than I've received...
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by nairalife2013(m): 1:13am On Aug 01, 2014
My hard-to-get heart, next a car. And am a freak to those two! I hav shielded d former from all ladies i hav had 'cept one and i hav aquired 3 suvs and two saloons since i came of age and am 32 now!
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by macsika: 1:39am On Aug 01, 2014
She gave me a car, a house that has a swimming pool, an apple laptop, virginity grin and then she did the most surprising thing ever shocked shocked shocked

She woke me up from dreamland and demanded money for airtime cool angry
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by CircleOfWilis: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Op ,y do u ask wen u already know d ansa; na the usual once a year valentine gift of singlet and boxers na ,wetin?
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2014
Wht can they give other than a singlet or boxer, I'm awaiting ma gf birthday I wan buy am Pad make she learn her lesson.
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 8:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Lacomus: Wht can they give other than a singlet or boxer, I'm awaiting ma gf birthday I wan buy am Pad make she learn her lesson.

grin grin cheesy cheesy I smell revenge here
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Medunah: 10:05am On Aug 01, 2014
i dnt give cash, 500 worth of gift, 1000 maximum.
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2014
A painted portrait of him. It cost me some cash but I later found out the artist inflated the price.
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidyhels: It didn't cost much but the artist scammed me- A painted portrait.

was he your boyfriend or some wannabee, because i dont understand, you said he is an artist and he did a portrait of you rooight? undecided
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2014
My virginiy, even though virginity these days don cheap now sha. But back then na correct gift ooo. grin grin

One time I gave my Igbo ex a clinique happy perfume, he sneezed his a55 off grin grin he was allergic to it. Na so I collect my thing back na. grin grin..

one time while in my hundred level, I used my fees to pay for my boyfriend then. Lied to my dad it was stolen so I got another one. That man knew sha... guess that was why he didn't like the guy... till today he taeses me about Segun Adeyinka. grin grin my dad ehn.. na wa!!

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
wizard007:

was he your boyfriend or some wannabee, because i dont understand, you said he is an artist and he did a portrait of you rooight? undecided
fixed
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidyhels:
fixed

oh ok, thats cool, so naija babes sef dey think go that area, did you grow up here?
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
wizard007:

oh ok, thats cool, so naija babes sef dey think go that area, did you grow up here?
Oga I never see airport before grin
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
chidyhels:
Oga I never see airport before grin

Lol, for TV nko? cheesy
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
sad
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
wizard007:

Lol, for TV nko? cheesy
Only when pro GEJ people are at war on front-page.
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by nellyelitz(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
I think 8k physical cash, she wasn't my main. Got nothinh from my main sha,this topic is thouhgt provoking.
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Tymax(m): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2014
Lacomus: Wht can they give other than a singlet or boxer, I'm awaiting ma gf birthday I wan buy am Pad make she learn her lesson.
Waiter! Pleease sonsh am correct nkwobi. grin
Your head dey there! Twale!

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Tymax(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2014
Babe dey buy gift? Which country? Even the gift sef, na her money she take buy am? Guy forget. Na for inside the steady allowee wen the guy dey sonsh am na in she comot dat N200 take buy fake singlet. Gift ko present ni.

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 02, 2014
d last one i can rememba oo....i gave im 1 million dollars...just for im to change his boxers n singlets
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 02, 2014
Tymax:
Waiter! Pleease sonsh am correct nkwobi. grin
Your head dey there! Twale!
Oboi the waiter say u never pay oooo
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Tymax(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2014
Lacomus: Oboi the waiter say u never pay oooo
Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa..Ɨƚa.. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by dridowu: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2014
Ok
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by okumbe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fourty thousand for a school fees
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by wizard007(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2014
okumbe: Fourty thousand for a school fees

That's huge coming from a naija babe, which soap you dey take baff grin abi na sugar mummy she be?
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
She once bought me singlet and several boxers.

Ladies have never given me money except my sister and I always pay back..
Re: Wat Is The Biggest Amount Or Gift You Have Ever Given A Man You Dated Or Flirted by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2014

(1) (Reply)

His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! / Nine Things To Never Do After A Breakup / All Male Eyes Needs To Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.