Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! (1300 Views)

Who Deserve To Say Thank You Between The Girl Or Boy?(photo) / How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
WARNING -male guys stay of this thread !!
this research took me 5 days to research
angry thanks to farano my daughter for researching small part for me grin .....

ladies are always wondering if their boyfriend his really a man or just acting to be, that why you always hear "Where have all the real men go?? ” hmmm.

being man is not by age or bread. Beutiful, confdent, intelligent women all over the
world want real Men. They CAVE real Men !!!.

They wan strong, confdent, internal validate
powerful Mens who can take them on a journey
without ever needing to follow and who have
the strength to live their life term,
regardless of how she responded and do to them.
but the poblem still remained.
Why is this? Because most male guy don’t know the
different between a boy and a Man, let alone how
to be a Man. hmmmm

SideNote- for girl accessing domt first tell your boyfriend and husband you are!! or else he will start acting it ( i know this cause am a playa myself )

What to do? .. simple " just read this and dont tell, then start monitoring his original behaviour...

1. -Boys Claim Things Vs
- Mens Do Things

this is no.1 clue , because it show itself early in relationship when he is wooing you, boys will start saying things like '" i have hook with many girls " " i have big penis" , They brag and yel as they can so that everyone know how importa they are.. hmm

.But men they are not talking, they are doing.. rather talk about the hot girl they hook with, they are out meeting new girl and confdent ladies...

2.-boys are control by emotion Vs -Mens are control by desire
If a boy feel anger / frustration / lust / anxiety, he
lets it take control. It become is sole focus as he
allow it to dictate his action, thought, and word while
he become a slave to it angry

but mens are different. Instead of allow their emotions rule their life, they lookabove their emotions to the desires under it. hmmm

3.-boys look outside Vs -Mens look inside
Boys look outside to find out their
self . They look to their friends to
rate their success, they look to female girls to acknowledge their being a man angry

but in mens they have all the acknowledge they need from inside them because they validate thereself from the way they leave their life.

4. -boys eats chin gum Vs - Mens eats kola
when thing get tough boys will give up and say " i give up give up i give up" and they will run because things is not sweet angry

.men rather will face the poblem (eat kola) ad solve it because they know when they face poblem (eat kola) they will have chin gum naturaly later

5. - boys look at face Vs Mens loik at heart
when a guy is complimenting and say word like ' wow you have fine face " "Ukwu !! angry " or " yeekee see front and back " pleas beware because he ia a boy

.but rather men will say "wow you are brillant" "wow thats a meaning contribution" "you really can dance"

.this are the 5 research.

6 Likes

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
lipsrsealed

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by pweedyuz(f): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Mens
seriously

i rili dnt understand ur post
could b d copious errors in it...

#no offence#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 4:13pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeemahn: lipsrsealed
bruv stay of this thread.. or are you a gay
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
pweedyuz: Mens
seriously

i rili dnt understand ur post
could b d copious errors in it...

#no offence#
pleas when you are accesing, dont tell him you are. else he will start acting it
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2014
SpaceGoat: bruv stay of this thread.. or are you a gay
Every body is not like you tongue
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stage goat U try small for dis post I think its ur most reasonable thread soo far. MOD frontpage!

1 Like

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay: Stage goat U try small for dis post I think its ur most reasonable thread soo far. MOD frontpage!
wow. this post make me cry *sob*

3 Likes

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeemahn:
Every body is not like you tongue
insalt? angry
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
SpaceGoat: wow. this post make me cry *sob*
B4 u start d cry. Make I bring mop.

Oya start

1 Like

Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by SpaceGoat: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
what is this im hearing about you and that sameer guy?? tell him you are hook !! angry
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
SpaceGoat: what is this im hearing about you and that sameer guy?? tell him you are hook !! angry
Ok sir lemme tell him

Sameer1212 spacegoat said I shuld tell u dat am hooked

By ur everlasting love till death do us part.
Love u ma baby
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
SpaceGoat: insalt? angry
Sorry.
I've killed my ego
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by great289(m): 7:36pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeemahn:
Sorry.
I've killed my ego
hahahah u know him very well
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by BoiledCorn: 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
angry
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
rozzay:
Ok sir lemme tell him

Sameer1212 spacegoat said I shuld tell u dat am hooked

By ur everlasting love till death do us part.
Love u ma baby
hi dear, jst finsh eating now. hw r u?
Re: His He Man Or Boy ? Acces Him With This 5 Powerful Research !!! by tobiboss(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mods, front page pls

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated A Next Door Neighbour? (girl/guy Next Door) / 7 Reasons Why Some Men Are Afraid To Get Married / 8 Qualities Women Have That Men Can’t Just Resist!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.