Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom (109509 Views)

Women: 8 Benefits Of Having Big Breasts / PROS And CONS Of Dating An Introverted Girl. / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kendrick93(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
tbagjames:
I just found my Nairaland crush. # Runs to romance section to open a thread seeking for advice.
eh? dude i first u cum oh.. no try am at all
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 1stola: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
As much as I love bubble butts, it will NEVER compensate for flat (brèast)
I love both bubbled grin
I hate 1 and 1/2 or 1/4 past 4 bréast (oO)
I dislike bLeast. ( ;; )
I dislike bWeast ((00))
I like breàst (00)
I love boôbs (OO) wink
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by rexibity(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
heatmeup: nairaland is funny sha. that's y i love this forum
shey you av land here again abi...?
Oya what is your 1kobo contribution.
this your UserName sef!
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
kendrick93: dayumm.. i lyk ur fine face..
oh..Thanks
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Yeah, I know what you mean, hence she needs to back that ar.se up.

Who's that chic?

Lol proper backing up, even on dog*gy style, she still has to arch her back downward pushing the as*s upwards, If you get what I mean. So stressful

Some random Internet pic, I don't know who she is but she's totally smashable. grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Faun(m): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: team bootyliciou angry angry

I COMMAND YOU TO SEND ME NEWWDZ!!!

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by heatmeup(f): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
rexibity:
shey you av land here again abi...?
Oya what is your 1kobo contribution.
this your UserName sef!
must u comment on my username? what were u expecting to flash u my butt? keep waiting
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by 50calibre(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Those ladies are well-made

You want any? grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

You want any? grin
The one in the camouflage grin
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2014
Watch this video of a Woman with big bottom dancing HOT! smiley https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=681150148644544
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
berem: That's one of the benefit of having a big a$$! cool
Something u can hold
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2014
in flavour's voice...UKWU NWAANYI OWERE
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kendrick93(m): 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: oh..Thanks
yeah..always a pleasure seeing beautiful creatures in here and tbh u are d most preety i've seen so far
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by zubby29(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
I can c.very cute dp
rokiatu: All the cons are so on point..........but no matter the cons big booty for life.

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kendrick93(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Lol proper backing up, even on dog*gy style, she still has to arch her back downward pushing the as*s upwards, If you get what I mean. So stressful

Some random Internet pic, I don't know who she is but she's totally smashable. grin
u be proper expert oh. cn i call u a Bootytician?

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Obinoscopy(m): 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
xynerise:
Na this kind thing you dey like. I know say na you carry this thread go frontpage grin
I'm innocent smiley.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by onihaxy: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
Ladystewie: team bootyliciou angry angry

Pinkshure or.....................its a waist 12 bottom
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Something u can hold
your head dey dia! cool
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
kendrick93: yeah..always a pleasure seeing beautiful creatures in here and tbh u are d most preety i've seen so far
huh?? Keep hyping
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by AdeniyiA(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
EXCESS FAT! undecided
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre:

Lol, just make that ar.se quake and let it start bouncing like its got hydraulics - you'll forget about the stress. That's the beauty of 'em assets there, trust me.

But shapeless batty built on elephantiasis of the legs is another kettle of fish entirely - the stress is not worth it.

She's nice and the batty looks good.

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by suskumayaya(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2014
50calibre: Big bums just look good to the eyes, but it gives a nigga so much stress trying to access it.

Girls with big bums tend to have bigger thighs, so to access what's in between, you'll find yourself having to spread those legs far apart. grin

Actually, spreading those legs far apart is fun in itself.
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by goalburner(m): 8:51pm On Aug 01, 2014
iwakolewa: Love my bum,just perfect. cheesy
Buh i cnt view it, how would I knw it's perfect
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by kendrick93(m): 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2014
mizBerry1: huh?? Keep hyping
am not.. why do u tink so?
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Drdreluv: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2014
Can i apply? Ɣ☺u look so └♡̨̐√ƺly
iwakolewa: Love my bum,just perfect. cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by anitank(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
That's just the part of my body I love so much!

1 Like

Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by mizBerry1(f): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
kendrick93: am not.. why do u tink so?
because you know isn't true
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, just make that ar.se quake and let it start bouncing like its got hydraulics - you'll forget about the stress. That's the beauty of 'em assets there, trust me.

But shapeless batty built on elephantiasis of the legs is another kettle of fish entirely - the stress is not worth it.

She's nice and the batty looks good.
Lol @ "bouncing like its got hydraulics grin grin cheesy
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
i love Assmatic girls
Re: The Pro And Cons Of Having A Big Bottom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2014
CFCfan:
Lol @ "bouncing like its got hydraulics grin grin cheesy

This one right here! grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.