Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately (6435 Views)

Hope Uzodinma's Second Marriage Plan Crumbles, Wife Asks Church To Stop Wedding / Buhari's Wife Implicates Her Husband / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

your stupidity is legendary idi0t, my bank means I work in a bank in your blank brain. you must have soak your unicellular brain in enough bottle of liquor. are you drinking overnight
start coming. And shut d hell up
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

no worries brother, I don't take the e-wars to real life like those oafs. the loser gonna wait there till eternity mehn. funny enough the place is the hood where I run my shyte, and I can easily mobilize some angry boys around there. just bigger than the phool anyways.
bloody eternal coward. Put ur money where your mouth is. Phucking coward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Descartes: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2014
orisameji:

False story. Buhari wife will never speak like that she is not Patience Jonathan. Her husband did not condemn Jonathan so why will she? All this while she have not speak then now she will tell GEJ to resign. Muslim Hausa wife is different from ojukokora woman with big stomach like kwashiorkor patient that all she know is tone wearing gold, buy new cars, build hotel and sleep with small small boys up and down .
Do you have proof
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

no worries brother, I don't take the e-wars to real life like those oafs. the loser gonna wait there till eternity mehn. funny enough the place is the hood where I run my shyte, and I can easily mobilize some angry boys around there. just bigger than the phool anyways.
good...

#Remember Bola Ige
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: start coming. And shut d hell up

why the fvck will anyone want to beat a dead horse, you are the totem pole goon.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

why the fvck will anyone want to beat a dead horse, you are the totem pole goon.
coward of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: coward of the highest order.

is that not suppose to be your fathers name. hey you drunkard drinking away your existence.
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by PointB: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hmmm, where is Tinubu's wife? Wont she add her voice? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

is that not suppose to be your fathers name. hey you drunkard drinking away your existence.
bagga, urs is just mouth mouth like a schoolgirl. Come face to face and u will never remain d same again

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by anago9010(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: bagga, urs is just mouth mouth like a schoolgirl. Come face to face and u will never remain d same again

morrafucker emotional PSD biatch, damn can this pest even stand the aggression of the angry Niger boys I gat st the beck of a call it will just be phoolish for peeps to see us warring on internet ish. kapish go soak in the misery of your liquor loser.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2014
anago9010:

morrafucker emotional PSD biatch, damn can this pest even stand the aggression of the angry Niger boys I gat st the beck of a call it will just be phoolish for peeps to see us warring on internet ish. kapish go soak in the misery of your liquor loser.
mouth mouth mouth. Bafoon son of a rural herbalist. O ji onu. Coward paper tiger.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by shizzle11(m): 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: mouth mouth mouth. Bafoon son of a rural herbalist. O ji onu. Coward paper tiger.
nwanne stop wasting time on that mofo, he is a loud mouthed coward who cannot do more than a dead rat, an inconsequential nincompoop who is best ignored

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by arewafederation: 11:37pm On Aug 01, 2014
meforyou1: boko haram, are u done slaughtering human beings like ragwo? supporter of APC nutcase

You will be the last person I will slaughter.

Cankerworm! angry
Re: Buhari’s Wife Asks President Jonathan To Resign Immediately by meforyou1(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2014
arewafederation:

You will be the last person I will slaughter.

Cankerworm! angry
sharap. Janjaweedean bafoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fulani Man Has Been Discovered And Stripped Naked[photos ] / President Buhari To Address 76th UNGA At 2pm / Lagos Announce Partial Closure Of Murtala Muhammed/Yaba Road, Announce Diversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.